Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:38 pm
User Image

Some days she couldn't believe she and Nen were still together, still playing nice, still a family. But most days this just made sense, it was how it always would and should be. Over the last handful of days... things had been more tense than usual. Oddly enough they had found themselves face to face with some of their adult children, as well as their grandcubs. Aagiro was usually tense... but with her hot headed daughter around she was even more so. So today she'd demanded that she get a free day away, with Nen of course. Oddly she'd come to quite enjoy the lumbering oaf's company.

Her tail flicked as the sun was just rising on the horizon and she nudged the sleepy lion beside her. She couldn't remember when she started to wake this early, but over time it had become earlier and earlier. "C'mon, before they forget our deal." She huffed, leaning down and nipping his ear before moving off, yawning as she started in the direction of a shady patch of trees a few miles away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:25 pm
Lethrossen

Ammon'nen groaned as he was nudged, wanting to roll over and go back to sleep. His ear flickered at her words, as his light colored eyes peeked open. Right. Day off. His ears pinned back again at the n**. "I'm up. I'm up." The starry lion said quietly, rolling to his feet as he lifted himself up. His bones creaked and cracked from lack of use during the evening. A yawn emitted from his throat as he looked around. Somehow the growing family had dwindled to two, only to grow again when his son and daughter reappeared, some grandcubs in tow.

"Coming," he started, following his mate in the direction she chose. "Where are we heading off to anyways?" Somewhere where there was peace and quiet he hoped.

"You know, Aagiro, I've been thinking. We should settle down again, find a pride to call home." He said during their walk. "Not that I don't love the rogue lands," there may have been a sarcastic tone in Nen's voice, "but we are suited from prides. Don't you think?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:16 pm
She glanced behind her and snorted at her mate, he looked ridiculously sleepy still. "You're ridiculously silly looking right now, you know that?" She chuckled and clicked her tongue. "Still have sleep sticking all through your mane, idiot." She teased, her words rough but her tone fond. As he caught up to her and started to walk beside her she shifted, bumping into him. "I thought we could relax in the shade away from the kids today." She laughed more, shaking her head slightly. "You'd think they'd want to be off on their own at this point..." She added, a little more dryly.

They fell into step in a pleasant, calm sort of way. It felt good being just the two of them, oddly. After a short while of silence Nen started to talk, bringing up their current living situation. She smirked as he added the comment about the rogue lands, her ears flicking. "...It has been a while since we've been able to actually call a place home." She stated slowly, carefully. "...I mean, there are definitely some areas to consider." She shrugged lightly, tail flicking.

Kasailoki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:05 am
Lethrossen

"Well...they are kids. I wasn't expecting them to come running back to us to be quite honest, but..." Ammon'nen trailed. He certainly did not mind them, but sometimes he did wish they could go back to just him and Aagiro. A small purr emited when she bumped him. "I mean, if we really wanted we could run off and they wouldn't find us." He snickered. Who was he kidding, Arusi would probably find them.

"Indeed. I don't think there is any such as the desert anymore. But, maybe we have officially closed that chapter on our life. Perhaps we could try something new. I've heard about a pride from some others speaking at a water hole. They worshipped the moon it seemed? How fitting, given my pelt." He chuckled.

Sighing. "I wonder where Mlia or Radha are. And if they are happy."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:03 am
Aagrio had a good chuckle when Nen mentioned running off on their own and sighed deeply, content. "Wouldn't that be the life, though?" She added, her steps slowing as she seemed to look of dreamily into the distance. After a moment her gaze swung back to her mate, "You know one of them would make it their mission in life to find us though, right?" And then she laughed and laughed, nuzzling against his neck as they walked. The time passed easily, she figured it wouldn't take them to get to the spot she'd been thinking about.

She raised a brow at his suggestion of their new home and snorted. "You would make this about you, hmm?" She teased, a slow smile pulling at her maw. Of course, all of her children were starry little beings... she quite loved them all very much, and obviously she thought Nen was stunning... "Well, maybe that wouldn't be so bad." She relented, winking at him.

She hummed when he brought up more of their children and nodded along, slowly thinking of all of them one by one. "We can only hope, no?"

Kasailoki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:29 am
Lethrossen

"Eh. Probably. I would not put it past the grandkids either to be quite honest if it wasn't one of our children." Ammon'nen shook his head.

The lion shrugged, given Aagiro his best lopsided grin. "You caught me." He laughed. "But in all seriousness, it is something we should check out. I hear it's not that far from here. Maybe a few days travel West? We can tell the kids, give them the option if they want to come with us? We could get lucky..." he chuckled. Who was he kidding, they would join them.

Nodding again. "Yeah. I'm just curious to know if we have anymore grandcubs we need to look out for joining us in the future." He winked, grinning again.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:17 am
She considered this for a moment or two before giving a light shrug, "Well, alright." She smiled softly. When they had first met maybe she would have argued for the sake of arguing... but now there seemed to be no point. It was a good idea, after all. Even if it was just to bare witness to the lands and move on because it wasn't right for them.

She grumbled and rolled her eyes, though the set of her shoulders was still good natured. "There better not be more joining us." She laughed a little, shaking her head. "I'm going to tell them to match right back to their parents." She smirked, then gestured ahead. "Ah, there it is! It's nice, right?" She said, sounding excited. She picked up her pace, ears perked.

Kasailoki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:34 pm
Lethrossen

"Aww what's wrong, Aagiro? don't want to have more mouths to feed?" Ammon'nen chuckled, but shook his head again. "I don't think we will have anymore seek us out."

"Let's run the idea past the kids when we get back. It's not like we need their permission to go or anything." he snorted. "But at least it will let them know our plans."

His light colored eyes gazed up to where she had mentioned. Indeed, it looked nice. "I do say it is," the male purred, following the pace of his mate as they neared. "Did you happen to stumble across here on one of your hunts?" He inquired. Maybe she knew it from when she was younger. It was hard to tell.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:15 pm
She chortled at his words, scrunching her nose. "Could you imagine a world where we needed our kids permission?" The chortle developed into a full laugh as she shook her head. But yeah, it would end up being a good thing letting them know what she and Nen were planning and see what they wanted to do from there.

She shifted, turning as she walked so she could face him, the movement smooth and practiced as she walked backwards. "I'll never tell." She stated brightly,
flashing her eyebrows before laughing, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "That is, unless you can catch me first." She challenged, turning herself the right away again before taking off, still laughing.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:18 pm
Ammon'nen snorted. "I never want to think about that. Not even when we are old and gray do I wish to ask their permission on things." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Oh, we're going to play that game, eh?" The galaxy male smirked, following Aagiro in a stalking position. "I have caught you a few times in the past. I don't think this would be much of a challenge." He grinned, lowering himself to the ground as she turned away. The hunt was on! Now, Ammon'nen just needed to catch his prey to reveal all the secrets she had hidden. "Best run fast, Imma get you!"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces