Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[prp] Two golds and a candidate (Mari, Lyra, Vossie, Killy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:12 pm
Thaliawen

It took her longer than she wanted to change and collect all the items she thought she'd need. Ves could have breezed through and gotten everything in one fell swoop. Vos had to run through several times.

Killakeeth had enough confidence, some might say arrogance, for three. She flicked her tail slightly. Let the other gold doubt her. Lyraeth wasn't a search dragon, she Killakeeth was. The gold turned toward more pleasant topics. I sent Vosin to get ready. She should be back soon. Why? Do you miss her? Killakeeth blinked at him coyly.

Dressed in her swimsuit, arms full of items, Vosin headed back toward the beach.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:20 pm
“No, I just wondered.” Mari frowned at the gold’s suggestion and took a step back. He looked around and spotted Resa returning with several items and in a swimsuit.

“You sent them to get ready?” He asked, skeptically. To swim?

Lyraeth moves to watch her rider. It took you a while, Mine. Are you going to swim with me?  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:04 pm
Thaliawen

Of course. It's a beautiful day for a swim. Don't you think Mari? The gold eyed her rider approvingly. Too bad the other rider was here, but it couldn't be helped. Mari was hers anyhow. Killa was positive he'd notice her rider more.

About time Vosin. I was afraid you'd gotten lost somewhere. The dragon teased her rider. I'm ready for a swim now. Vosin snorted at the idea that she could become lost in her home weyr. "Let me put the stuff down first." She grinned at Mari.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:39 pm
Swimming? Him? "I guess so," he agreed, and gave the gold a smile. It was a nice day, but he wasn't about to undress in front of women, let alone goldriders!

He seemed a bit oblivious to the riders in their swimsuits. Either he didn't care about the amount of skin they were showing, or...

Lyraeth snorted, nudging her rider gently towards the surf. Let's swim!  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:52 pm
Thaliawen

Vosin spread out her towel and laid the stuff down it to hold it down in case a breeze decided to kick up. With that, the young woman headed straight for the water. It was going to feel so good to cool off!

Good, come Mari. Vosin is already beating us there. The large gold herded the young man before her, mantling her wings around to ensure he couldn't escape.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:09 pm
Clever dragon. Mari realized too late what Killa was doing. He couldn’t escape and grab something else to wear, not with her wings like that. “Alright,” he agreed, and took a breath.

“We can’t let that happen!” He made his way quickly towards the water.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:40 pm
Thaliawen

Vosin eagerly splashed into the warm salty water and dove in. One of the perks for living here was being able to swim whenever she wanted it. She dove into the water when the waves came up to her thighs. The water was perfectly warm and fairly clear. She wondered if there were any shipfish in the area today. It'd be fun to swim with them and they enjoyed playing with the dragons too.

No we shouldn't. The gold rumbled. Once she was sure the boy was moving in the proper direction, she moved around him to splash into the water. It took longer to get her bulk deep enough to float, but once she was, she rolled in the water. Lyraeth, will you come join us?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:50 am
Marinel followed the gold into the water, sending a playful splash her way. "I wonder how deep the ocean is," he said. Had everyone ever been able to measure its depth? He wondered. Could a dragon swim to the bottom holding its breath?

He wadded out until the water was to his waist and dove in.

Lyraeth went into the water with a great splash, once she reached a certain depth. She swam happily in a circle, and then looked towards her rider. The water is perfect, mine. Come swim.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:37 pm
Thaliawen
Fin?

I have seen it very deep Mari. But come let's enjoy our swim! Killa swam out to join her rider and play with the others. Vosin climbs up the gold to use her as a slide. She waved to the other gold rider and watched as Mari dove in. It would be a good day to relax and enjoy.

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff