Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Shika's journey (Hiragi x Shika)(ToL)(Fin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shika had found a nice spot to settle down for the night under a small tree she didn't have a pack and she wasn't sure if she wanted one. She was a loner and happy to be. She wasn't harsh or mean she just liked her time by herself and she didn't want that to change she did want pups though so she was on the hunt for a useful male who could help her with that situation. She wasn't sure if she wanted to keep whatever male she found that was something she would just have to wait and see what happened.

She made her way to the watering hole and her ears twitched on the top of her head listening for any danger that might be around. It was always uncertain if there was a larger predator nearby who could take her down without a second thought. She sniffed as well she had a good nose and could smell a skill from a great distance. She sometimes went after the left overkills of the lions but she had to be careful they didn't catch her and hurt her since she didn't have others to back up her scavenging.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:16 pm
Midnightglow18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hiragi had a mission. She'd set herself the goal of building the Nyama Nti clan back to what it had once been or greater. For that though, she was hunting for something very specific. Those lions or leopards with yellow pelts like herself. Plus who didn't want to belong in a group? The lioness knew her clan was small and it needed to grow. The day had been spent in a mostly fruitless search.

Yellow was a hard color to come by it seemed. It appeared that she had a difficult task before her in rebuilding. The sight of something brown amid the pale yellow grasses caught her attention. Hiragi moved closer in the hopes she might be able to interest them in her pride. As she got closer though, she realized her mistake. It wasn't a leopard or lion. The lioness heaved a sigh. She noted the smell of water, and licked the roof of her parched mouth. It was time for a break.

magnadearel

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:59 pm
magnadearel

Shika smelled a lioness coming her back she ducked down into the monkey grass to make sure she wasn't seen. She didn't want to be out in the open when the lioness appeared in case they didn't like her kind. There weren't a lot of fans of her kind. Some were cruel and mean to her kind. She didn't understand it. There was nothing wrong with her people from what she should tell. They had to live like everyone else. Perhaps the sins of the past put a bad light on her kind. Shika had never hurt anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:17 pm
Midnightglow18

Hiragi wasn't quite sure what to do when the hyena ducked to hide in the grasses. Being a hyena, it wasn't like she was going to chase her down and ask her if she wanted to join the pride. Now if it had been a lion or leopard, she might have considered. As it was, she simply gave a glance where she thought she'd seen the creature duck in cover as she went pass.

Instead she went down to the water to quench her thirst. Perhaps she needed a better plan. As she drank, she contemplated her options. She could return to her pride in failure. She could also continue walking around searching in the heat and tire herself out. As she stared into the water another idea occurred to her too. She could simply wait here and see if any showed up here. That would by far be the easiest, but there was no guarantee those of the right colors would show up to this watering hole. All in all it was a sticky situation. How could she expand her clan?

magnadearel

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:36 am
magnadearel

Shika sighed softly she watched the lioness and waited for her to finish what she was doing so she could sneak off and go back to her own day without getting hurt. She didn't intend to chat with the lioness unless she had to since she didn't know if the lioness would hurt her. She didn't know what the lioness was seeking but that wasn't her affair regardless since it was unlikely a lioness would want anything to do with her anyway. That was just how it often times was, she hadn't found many places with her kind were liked. Perhaps tolerated, but what kind of life was that to just be at the bottom of the pile, Shika would rather live by herself than be serving lions for the rest of her life. She had heard tales of hyenas serving lions and she had never heard of it turning out well. So she had decided to avoid that sort of life.

Shika kept herself low ready to run away if she needed to, she was nervous that the lioness had smelled her and might call her out on her being there or something like that. She held her breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:41 pm
Midnightglow18

Hiragi threw herself over to flop down on her side and threw a paw over her eyes. It was just so..... so..... ugh! There was no better word to describe it. Either way she picked, other than returning home in defeat, felt like she was missing out on something. Stay or wander? If she stayed she missed those who didn't stop by the watering hole. If she wandered she missed those who came to the watering hole. Sometimes she wished she could be in two places at once.

For a moment, she forgot the creature was still there. But the intense presence of the hyena jolted her out of her thoughts. Wearily she raised her paw just enough for one eye to glance over toward the grass. "You can come out. I won't hurt you." While the hyena wasn't a suitable member for the pride, Hiragi believed in not being cruel to innocent creatures.

An inspiration struck her. A way she could make use of the hyena if she was willing. "Say do you stay in this area or roam out?" She say up, trying to make out the fawn colored animal amid the fawn colored grasses.

magnadearel

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:50 am
magnadearel

Shika peeked out shyly and then said: "Alright if you promise, I travel I.." She wasn't sure if she wanted to admit she didn't have a pack though that was rather plain to see that she was alone and such. "Why do you ask? I am Shika."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:20 pm
Midnightglow18

Hiragi smiled at the shy hyena. She seemed like a sweet thing, but she was definitely shy. Perhaps this wouldn't work after all. "I promise." She waited for the hyena to emerge; Hiragi remained lounging to help put the hyena at ease.

"I think I need some help. You see I'm trying to recruit for the clan of my pride. As I see it, I have two options for finding lions and leopards that are acceptable. I can either roam around, or remain here and wait for them to come to me. Sadly I don't have anyone from my pride to help me in this. It's just me. So what do I do? What's the best option?"

magnadearel

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:25 pm
magnadearel

Shika frowned and then shrugged her shoulders "Go home and wait??"

(Fin?)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:37 pm
Midnightglow18

She grunted at the hyena's don't-give-a-care reply. Only a hyena. Perhaps there were better heads leading her pride than she thought, and they were right to exclude them. "Nevermind. I can see you don't care about a stranger or their problems." She heaved herself to her paws and walked away. That was one hyena she didn't want to be around for any longer than it took her to move herself out of reach. Good riddance.  

magnadearel

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff