Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:57 am
He had been gone for a couple of years. His ambassadorship had landed him in three prides. Each with their own obstacles and their own painful turmoils. Some, he found trade routes too, some he had to stay for a very very long time. One he had something with, what he thought was a mate situation. He came to visit her after his trips but soon she grew tired of waiting on him. Their relationship disolved and that was the hardest things that happen in Zaahir's outing. He wanted to tear everything apart... but she refused to see him, and the pride owner then stepped in and unless he refused to see her, the whole trade would be abolished. He had to do what he had to do.
His heart felt like it froze over, and in the years following. He simply worked, and worked. Without another thought to him. Then, the Boss, Emi called him back home. His parents had put in the request and off he came back... In toe, a cretain cheetah who had become by nature, his secretary that he saved from a slave trade. She was beautiful, with pastels, but she, couldn't be out in the sun for too long. They had become friends in their travel but nothing more.
He saw the forest ring gates, and he smiled... but tired.

"Home."
"Home...?" She rarely spoke...

"Yes, this is our home... what I spoke to you about. You will forever be safe here.. No more slave trades." He smiled to her and walked in. Saluting those in the trees til he got in the center. Emi awaiting him while others surrounded them. Those that knew him and wanted to congratulate him on his coming back home...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:58 am
Mariko was extremely pleased to hear that Zaahir was being called back home, so much had happened in his time away. Mainly she had a family of her own, with a male she wasn't really ALL that into. He had been a great enough father to their cubs but there had been no real spark there. While she knew that her actions had held some consequence she really hadn't let it get to her. She had made her bed so she was going to lay in it, besides she had actually grown fond of someone in particular.

And now he was back.

Though, he wasn't alone. She frowned slightly, it had been a long time since she had seen him and he had been gone for a great deal of time in the Rogue lands so it was perfectly normal that he might have found himself someone while out there.

"Zaahir, it's nice to see you with a working mouth." She teased him about one of their last encounters before he had left on his trip. She glanced over towards the pale female, "Who is your new friend? It's nice to have new blood in the pride." She commented with a warm smile towards the female. She could be nice! "I'm Mariko." She introduced herself.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:58 am
The pastel boy's heart pulled. It was Mariko... He remembered how they worked together in the Navi pride, and such memories were precious to him. While his mother, Raja began to attempt to hoard him and snuggle up on him. His sights were only on Mariko. It softened him.

After being hugged he bowed to his mother. "Mother, I will be back home soon. I have to speak to someone." Which he moved on over to Mariko and bowed his head to her. "How have you been.." He looked her over and managed a smile softly. "I have been quite careful to make sure my mouth doesn't go numb again." Nodding. "This is Yaana. She may be under your charge soon but she will be a new member."

Yaana bowed to everyone, with a shaw over her head due to her delicacy. When she saw Mariko, she pulled her head back, and examined her. It seemed like the girl Zaahir talked often about. a healer.. "Pleasure..." Her voice was tender, she would have to go and ask Mariko how she could get 'healed' from the sun's burns.
"Oh!" He turned and pulled a sash out of his bag and within it, differen't spices, and plants, and at the bottom, a precious stone -peridot- for her. "In my travels, I gathered these things for you. I figure they will be quite useful in your field and.. a surprise from me." Leaning to her and softly giving rubbing his cheek against hers. "I wished our paths would have crossed more than in a pride full of lions."

Yaana's tail softly wagged and pulled another sash out and put it in front of Mariko as well. More herbs and decorative clay bowls. The others he brought with him, had given out a bunch of smaller sashes to others, the treasures from the trades. He seemed to be quite praised for his continued work, and now he can finally find rest within the crater walls..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:59 am
She was very glad to see he looked well and much had changed since they had last spoken, and while she had hoped to tell him one to one it wasn't really a kept secret that she had a family now. But it could wait till introductions were finished.

"I'm glad you learned your lesson the first time." Chuckling she watched as he offered her some herbs and a trinket. She gasped and looked at him, rubbing the side of his face back. "Thank you so much Zaa. These are much appreciated and the gift is beautiful." Oh how she'd missed him.

She looked over at the female and lefted a paw to her chest when she offered her some items that she had collected as well. "That was very thoughtful of you, I will be able to use these. It is very much appreciated." Yaana would definitely be an invaluable asset for their pride.

"I almost feel bad for not having anything for the two of you. I guess my presence will have to do." She was terrible at jokes.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Yaana looked at Zaahir for confirmation. But bowed her head instead again. She wasn't one to interrupt, especially how she saw how excited Zaahir got over Mariko. Some of the blindfold wraps were hanging from her cover and she fixed them up to look like a bow instead.

"Right!" He laughed and looked to Yaana. Blinking some..then back to Mariko. "Don't worry, we got these for you, mine for a gift, hers... is for an offering. But I'm sure you are quite tired from the world? Doctors are always busy."

Yaana nodded while her 'lead' was seeming more comfortable now that he was home. He had a different air about him, before, he was quiet and serious. Now he seemed to smile a lot more and that made her happy. Zaa looked back to Yaana. "You will need to do the trial. I'm sure the Boss won't tell you to do it today, but definately do not let it escape past tomorrow." He hip pushed her in the direction of the Boss Lady.

Emi sat a few feet from the crowd that had bundled up to greet the caravan. "I see your mission was a success." The Boss Lady was adorned with minimal jewelry and a headdress as well. Similiar to Yaana's. It was more out of habit than a fashion statement. "I will show you all your new homes... and you can rest some while my assistants can go over where and what you are now. Come, you all must be hungry."
Her smile was genuine, and many, called her one of the best leaders the pride had, although, it seemed a touchy subject if you asked the elders of the pride. While Emi began to usher the crowd to the newcoming dens for the feast. Zaahir stayed behind with Mariko. He watched as Yaana looked back at him, for confirmation, and left with the crowd when he nodded.

"She is a bit skittish." He commented, and looked back at Mariko. "Your presence is more than I could ask for. You are a welcomed sight, and have been missed." Bowing his head. "Yaana will have to come back to you after tomorrow.. She had some questions about her condition and I told her our pride rules. One can not simply expect help. You need something to offer. So I ask you humbly, if you could see her sometime soon.. as I know the crater may get hot at times." He took a step closer to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Mine, was simply a gift."  
"I'm sure you'll do just fine, everyone is nervous before the trials." She commented after Zaa's mentioning of the trials, there was actually another new member that had to complete them as well. "You're not the only one, there was a male that arrived not too long ago that also has to complete them." So the female wouldn't be alone at least in having to get them done.

Mariko watched as he lead her towards Emi and she stayed back with Zaa. "I'm sure she'll get used to the company of others in time." listening as he spoke she gave a nod of her head, "Of course, i'd be more than willing to discuss her condition with her. If she's a friend of yours, she's a friend of mine." She leaned into him warmly and then leaned away and looked at him.

"So... I have something to tell you."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

When she leaned in, he felt warmth against his cheeks, then when she moved back. He stayed close but let his paws down. His tail wagging behind him, it wasn't every day that he got to see his family and Mariko. He treasured it. When she said the choice words, it wasn't something he thought he'd hear from her. Anytime he heard that, he felt his stomach turn.

"Ah? What is it?" He seemed a bit concerned over the words. "You can tell me anything. Trust me." Nodding.

Beyond that, another had come home too, but when he saw Mariko hug the bright colored cheetah.. He turned around and left again. He didn't bother coming in as the same time as another and stayed in the forest ring on the outside of the crator. Katapatan jumped down from the trees, seeing pass Erebus jump in to the trees beyond her. Kata walked up and smiled. "Ajani's child came back?" She chuckled, sitting at the forest gates, and went back on patrol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:00 am
She felt a little nervous about telling him, she wasn't sure why though. "I am a mother" It really wasn't a big secret or anything but still, he probably hadn't heard yet. "They're all adults now though." So it's not like he was going to meet or see some small bundles of fur or anything.

"The father isn't in the picture. I mean... He is, but we're not involved." Why was she suddenly rambling on like an idiot?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:00 am
Zaa blinked, she was a mother? He thought about the last time he saw her, and she did look odd.. Different but he didn't think on it too much. He was just excited that she was there.

But instead of looking disgusted like others of the higher ranks, and when she continued to tell her story. He put a paw on her head and pulled her back in to a hug. "I'm sorry that you two are not involved." Then petted down her ear. Giving her some space. "I found someone... and I thought I would bring home little cubs at my heels, but fortune didn't bring me that pleasure and it was a diaster." Unlike Erebus, he wanted to be a father.. "I'm sorry I wasn't here." He only remembered how heart broken he was with his love, he couldn't imagine breaking up with someone you shared kids with.

"Their adults now? Have I been gone that long?" He joked and smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:55 am
"Don't be sad for me, I'm quite happy with how my life is." Even if others weren't thrilled with how things went with her and Ho'kee. "It could have been worse, but the father is Ho'kee." The children would be well taken care of no matter what given their lineage, even if no one was happy about the whole ordeal.

She frowned at his words. "I'm sorry... what happened? If you don't mind me asking." She understood if he didn't want to talk about it. And it wasn't like her and Ho'kee had been in a relationship, like he had been. "I promise, don't feel bad for me. What I had wasn't anything what you had." By the sounds of things he had met someone whom he had cared for deeply.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

He gave her a nod. "You seem too upbeat, I guess as long as your happy. I am happy with the outcome. But someone so beautiful, I am shocked that I haven't come back and you were mated. To be honest, I was worried more about that." He laughed. "We have gotten older." Nodding.

The question, he closed his eyes, and remembered her face. How angry she was, and how the pride leader gave him the ultimatum.

"I was going to send a messenger here to ask to stay permnantly." He began, and felt the heaviness in her chest. "But she grew tired of waiting. I suppose. I thought she was pregnant, but she.. turns out she wasn't. Came back from one of the outpost missions and she refused to see me. Turns out she picked another in my absence and made it official. I nearly broke the trade route agreements that I had worked years on with her pride... but I thought it best that I walk away. I am blood of Kuroi'Nera... I had to do what's best for our pride." He couldn't fight for her... and that was what ailed him the most....

"'Nera is my home. I guess I nearly forgot. But that was a few years ago.. Although I would have come to you to care for my wounds, time has since then healed them and lots of work." He laughed. Although he was over it, the tinge in his heart was slightly pained. "Are some of your cubs home? What ranks did they follow. I hope some are as good as doctors now?"

While he spoke, he thought of Ho'kee.. He pondered a little. "Ho'kee.....Ho'kee... Isn't he the prince of another blood? Something right? Mm. The cubs must have had a wonderful cubhood with you two as parents."  
"I guess I figured I had to be, at least for my children." It was true, she had no choice but to take everything with a grain of salt. She was stronger because of it though.

She felt her heart heavy when he mentioned nearly staying away forever, she'd of missed him had he done such a thing, but for love she believed it was worth it. However as he continued on she reached out and touched his shoulder with her paw. "I'm sorry."

She meant what she said and wanted him to know that.

"They are, I'm sure you'll meet a few of them in time." Giving a nod of her head she confirmed his words. "He's one of Bluu's boys from before Emi. I can tell you more about things while we walk. I'm sure you're hungry." She said leading him towards the feast.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:56 am
I'm sorry

He felt his heart get tugged when she said it. And he began to smile more, to cover up any hint of his pain. Likewise, today was a happy day and he wanted to drown in happiness of being back home. He had brought in four new members, one cheetah, 1 hyena, and 2 birds that were trained from a pride as a gift to them. His credits were quite a bit now, and especially since he established trade routes with some packs and coalations. He took to following her, even if his paws felt raw. Being with her, he nearly forgot that fact.

"Ah. I see." Giving a nod. "Quite hungry.. I skipped out on food before to get here quicker." Nudging her side and letting his tail sway near hers. Anticipating food!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:53 pm
"You should know better than that! Food is important and it keeps your mind sharp, if you don't indulge too much." Now she was just rambling. "Enough talk though, let's be off!" She was excited to eat something herself and lead the way.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas