Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:37 pm
User Image

Chozi felt better than he had in a while. He'd put on some weight in the past weeks, and the cough he'd been harboring didn't plague him so badly anymore. He avoided talking, still, usually, but he liked to be close to his family.

He was antsy to travel, but being close to his family was just as good, it was better, even. He had several children that stuck with him in his home, siblings and nieces and nephews.

It was more than he could have ever asked for. It was more than he had hoped for, but the thought of his family left his heart light and fluttery. He was full of hope and happiness.

Most of his family had scattered for the day, doing their own jobs or working on their own projects, leaving Chozi to wander by himself. He could see Saren stretched out in the sun not so far away, but he looked sleepy and Chozi wouldn't bother him.

Maybe he could seek out one of his sisters...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sitting alone on a rock, Mzuka was looking out over the lands around her. She'd just wanted some time to relax, and figured this would be the easiest way while also keeping an eye on things. Her children were all off doing separate things, busying themselves with pride work - probably out hunting or something. It had been nice to still have them close, but she wondered sometimes what it would be like to have more. She'd proven that she was able to, unlike some of her siblings, but she didn't think she would ever be quite as prolific as her father (or brother, for that matter).

From a distance, she could even see one of those in question. She lifted her head from the rock, squinting to see what he was doing; nothing much, it seemed. She had been grateful that she was able to still be close to him, even as adults.

"Chozi!" She called out, deciding that it'd be nice to talk with him for a little while. Maybe he needed the same relaxation she did.

Polette
Crew

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:11 pm
Chozi's ears flicked towards the sound of a familiar voice. Ah! Just who he was looking for. Or at least, one of the two he was hoping to find. The blue eyed cheeton altered his path towards his sister.

He practically bounced up to her, a bit more pep in his step than normal. He wasn't used to having so much energy, but he knew he shouldn't push himself. His body could turn on him in an instant, after all. He'd relapsed before. He quite liked not coughing at literally every turn.

"Mzuka," He greeted when he was close enough not to shout. "How are you today?" He was glad that she seemed relaxed. Half their litter was in this pride, though he wished more would come.

Not that the pride wasn't filled with his family anyhow...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:42 pm
He looked well today. And happy. Good.

Mzuka smiled as he came up; his energy was infectious. "I'm doing quite well, my dear brother." She smiled broadly, stretching her toes out. "Hoping to revitalize myself the way you seem to have done." Mzuka gave him a playful wink; she was glad her brother was looking well, she always held some worry for him in the back of her mind.

"And how are you today? Making the rounds?" With so many of their family here, it was honestly harder not to run into someone they were related to than it was to bump into one of them. Sometimes she wondered how large this pride would be if she and her brother weren't able to have children.

Polette
Crew

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:18 pm
Chozi smiled back at his sister. He was glad that she seemed well. "I'm hoping to take this feeling as far as it'll go," He said honestly. He hated feeling sick, but he didn't know when he would start to feel awful again. He'd been sick for so long.

He was glad that today was a good day.

"I was seeing how everyone was doing," he agreed. He enjoyed the closeness of his family. He was glad he wasn't watched like a hawk because of the mysterious illness that plagued him today. He felt good.

"But I feel good today. Not completely better, I don't know if I'll get worse again, but it doesn't feel so bad today." He wished he could figure out what was causing his body's betrayal, but for now he was happy with what he had.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:02 am
"I'm sure it'll take you far." Mzuka gave her brother a slight wink, wishing and hoping that her words came true. She loved seeing him happy and healthy like this, and she knew his children felt the same way. "And how is the brood?" A bemused smile arose on her face, trying to quickly remember each of his children that resided with them. She could count her own offspring on one paw, but his...well, that was a different story.

"Perhaps it's an omen that something good will befall you today." She pointed her nose up towards the sky, squinting in the sun. "Or I just have healing powers." She let out a huff of laughter; if only it were that simple.

Seaki

Polette
Crew

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:28 pm
"Oh they're doing really well, at least the ones that I can find here, though I think little Alonya is longing for some children of her own," Chozi told his sister. Alonya was one of his children that ended up more Cheetah than cheeton, though he didn't love her any less for not being born more in the middle.

Her mother had been a cheetah, after all. The pair of cubs that resulted in that coupling got along well, even though little Kande fell right in the middle of Cheetah and Lion, just like he and Mzuka did.

"Perhaps you do," Chozi laughed. "I definitely need to spend more time with you, though, healing powers or no."

Polette

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:11 pm

"Oh my, that makes me feel so old!" Mzuka squeezed her eyes shut, stretching her paws out in front of her. She knew her brother had been having children for some time now, but being reminded of how old their children had now become caused a pang of gloom in Mzuka.

"You think she'll find a suitable suitor?" She bit down on a grin, her cheeks puffing out slightly as she glanced over at her brother. Part of her wondered for a moment if she could have cubs - though, she definitely was more of a cheetah than either of them. The dice seemed to always be rolled at random when it came to the ability to bear children in their family - so many of their siblings didn't have the ability.

Seaki

Polette
Crew

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:20 pm
Chozi laughed, shaking his head. If she was old, then so was he! But then again, he wasn't that young anymore. His laughed stopped abruptly and groan. "Ugh, we're getting old," He whined playfully. He was sure they would both live for ages, he was sure. Well, as long as he could just... get better.

"I think she'll find someone," He acknowledged. "She's a smart girl, and tenacious!" He laughed again. "She's kept me in the den more than any of the others have." It helped, but still, Chozi was restless. He was a wanderer by nature, even if Koti was his permanent home.

"I miss having little ones wandering about though," he sighed.

Polette

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:40 pm

"She really is." Mzuka let her mind reminisce for a moment, before looking sheepishly over at her brother. "There's definitely something about little ones that keeps you young." She stretched her front legs, slowly raising herself. "Perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad idea to have a few more running around." She gave him a wink, motioning her head for him to follow her.

"Though, how about for now we go see what little toes are being cared for by the nannies." Spending a little time with someone else's cubs might subdue the feelings....for now.

Seaki

Polette
Crew

[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas