Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:57 pm
Tera and Sek had, like usual moved away from the rest of the group. Whenever they took breaks the pair always had a habit of going and exploring their nearby surroundings. Today was no different, though the pair had seemed to have found themselves on the border of a pride. They had recently left the mwezi'johari and had headed in this particular direction. Well, recent was a loose term, it had been some time given the number of days they had been traveling.

Tera gave a sigh, "You think this place is friendly?" She wasn't too worried with the Soldier being with her but it was still something she had a habit of asking. "I'm sure we're going to be just fine." She gave a hearty chuckle, the female sure was worried about things sometimes.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:06 pm
Kweli was once again patrolling the border of the pride more out of boredom than anything else. He had recently seen a Reaver at the border and had to fight him off to ensure he wouldn't return, but he hoped today wouldn't be as dramatic. He still had a healing wound on his shoulder and, while it was irritating as the scabs cracked and re-healed, it wasn't painful.

Golden eyes caught sight of two large lionesses not far from the edge of the pride, and he frowned a bit at them from a distance. They were clearly well-muscled and had a rather fierce appearance to them, just as the Stormborn had. He had been able to take on one without difficulty, but he had also been headstrong and rather green when it came to fighting. These two...he wasn't sure he'd be able to battle them at the same time if it came to that.

He had a duty to do, though, so Kweli moved forward to alert the two to his presence.

"If you come much closer you'll be entering the lands of the Tianxia," he said as he approached. "We are peaceful if you are." Fair warning, he supposed.

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:17 pm
SilverLutz

Tera froze as a vibrant male appeared. She gave Sek a shoulder nudge, "Oh, look at this little slice of-" She gave her a glare and she cut herself off. "We have heard of your pride. We wish you no ill will, just checking out the area as we are passing by." The black and white female said as she watched him approach, carefully looking him over. He was well taken care of by the looks of him and he seemed to have a solid build.

"We don't mean any harm. Perhaps you can show us around a little bit? Just the borders anyway, we're with the Motoujamii, also known more commonly as the firekin." Tera said with a smile on her face, she was the more cheerful of the two of them. "This is Sekhmet and I'm Tera." Introducing themselves might help the male loosen up a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:23 pm
Kweli kept a safe distance as he waited for a reply, but the two females didn't seem alarmed by his presence nor did they appear irritated or upset. Their stance was friendly so he slowly relaxed his own, looking at one as she spoke and then her companion. He gave a little bow of his head as they gave their names, deciding they were trustworthy.

"I am Kweli," he offered. "I've heard of the Firekin...powerful fighters and brilliant at battle. We're far less fighting oriented here, but I can appreciate it as a Soldier." He weighed their words for a few moments before nodding, deciding that they could come in.

"There isn't much to see out here but I can take you further in if you wish."

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:12 pm
SilverLutz

Sek gave a small nod of her head in acknowledgement of his namesake, it was interesting and easy to remember. When he mentioned he was a Soldier that piqued her interest a little bit more. "I'm glad you've heard correctly about us Soldier Kweli." Tera of course jumped at the offer to see more of the Tianxia's Lands. "If it's not an issue for you, we would love to see a little more."

She wanted stories to tell Hatchi when she got back to their pride and Sek just really wanted to see the world outside of the pride so she was getting a chance to do that. "That would be nice, yes." The darker female added.

"Were you born and raised in your pride?" Tera asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:26 pm
As the two agreed Kweli nodded and motioned for them to join him as he turned to lead them into the lands rather than along the outskirts. It was pretty dull out here so close to the rogue lands. Once they walked a bit they'd be able to see more of the pride proper.

"I was," he said with a little nod as Tera spoke. "My family has been here for generations. We have quite a large territory but it is broken up into five areas called houses. There's the North, the South, the East, the West, and Central, and each house has their own specialty."

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:38 pm
SilverLutz

"Your place sounds quite large, to house so many different area's like that." Sek commented as he explained a little bit of their pride to them. "It's always good to be from a long and well established generation though." At least that was her view on the matter, her family had a long standing in the firekin so they had some similarities in that aspect.

"The pride is nice, at least what we're able to see right now." Tera said as she took in some of the sights as they followed him. "Perhaps you'll see it one day." Though they both knew that plenty of pride's didn't have members leave and check out neighboring prides. They should though, you'd learn quite a deal. Save not all of them were friendly. "It looks easy to defend, or at least have decent ground for lookout points." Sek mentioned as they continued on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:41 pm
"In theory, yes. We haven't ever been under direct threat...at least since I've been alive," Kweli said with a little shrug. He was well-trained to battle anything and anyone that posed a threat to his home, though, and he would happily die defending it.

"What about your home?" he asked as they continued to walk. "I've heard it's harsh." The desert wasn't welcoming to many but it only proved that those that lived there were made of rather tough stuff. He wasn't sure he'd enjoy walking on sand all day, cooking the daytime and freezing at night.

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:57 pm
SilverLutz
]

They were both pleased to hear that. While they knew nothing of this pride or had any real ties to them it wasn't a bad thing to hope that another pride didn't have to know the troubles of fighting all the time. "Hope you never do." They'd heard of prides coming under attack and it's not a pleasant thing.

"It is harsh compared to some of the places we have seen on our travels. Definitely lots of sand and dry, dry heat." Tera said with a little emphasis on the dry. "Do you have any water nearby? We are quite thirsty." She said wondering how much they had here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:07 pm
"Ah, yes, of course. You've been traveling," Kweli said with a little nod of his head. He shifted the direction they were heading in a bit, traveling east rather than simply north. "There's a river not far from here that you can drink from. I'll show you."

He led the two Firekin, talking along the way, answering their questions and posing some of his own. The recent visit of the Mwezi had interested him in life outside of his pride, although he wasn't about to leave it any time soon. Stories from travelers would keep him content, he was sure. Home was here and he wasn't going anywhere if he had a say in it.

FIN  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:25 pm
"That would be wonderful, thank you!" Tera said glad to get some fresh water. Sek agreed with a simple nod and the two of them followed him deeper into his lands.  
[IC] Tianxia Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games