Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:12 am
User Image The purple male was just relaxing and enjoying the sounds of the waves hitting the shoreline. He had heard about what had happened over in the Bahari and the news saddened him greatly. They were such a peaceful pride that it was crazy to think someone would cause a scene such as that by murdering one of the prides members. It just didn't make a whole lot of sense to him but there wasn't a way to change what had happened there, he just hoped for the best for them in the end.

Letting out a sigh he watched as the water rose and fell with each wave, the lines in the sand dancing ever so with each one. It was beautiful here, he gave his pride that much. He had thoughts of possibly leaving it one day, but today wasn't that day. At least not yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:55 am
User Image There was a tune in her head and a bounce in her step as Funny Face walked along the beach. The blessings of Li-wei kept the pride safe from outsiders seeking to do them harm, so long as it was still in place, and there was now access to the muses for those who didn't want to live at the Dreamer's Cave. Life was surely good, wasn't it? Shame about the Bahari, but life was good for the Kizingo'zaa.

"I have so much to give, I swear I do.. I may not have nine lives, but this one feels brand new..." She paused, noticing a lion watching the waves. Bouncing over, Funny Face' maw lit up in a large grin, "Hello, Purple Haze!"

AstoriaFallen

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:18 pm
Andranis

He was about to get up and go look for some crabs to chase when a voice cut through the air. Turning to look upon the earthy and black female he gave a smile, "Funny Face, How are you today?" He greeted the overly cheerful lioness. It was definitely what he needed to get his mind off of the Bahari, he had so many friends there that this whole ordeal sort of had him on a little bit of an edge. "Anything new?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:07 pm
"Oh, not much, just enjoying the day." The lioness tilted her head, the blue tip of her tail dancing back and forth. "What're you up to? You looked a bit sad there for a moment." She tried to keep her attention on Purple Haze, trying hard to be polite. The sound of the waves, though, still drew her attention, as well as the tiny crabs racing across the sand. Every time they paused, they poked at the wet sand with their tiny claws, then raised their claws to their strange little crab mouths. It made her smile, before she turned back to Purple Haze, "Wanna go watch crabs? It might cheer you up from whatever made you sad!"

AstoriaFallen

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:28 pm
Andranis

"That's good, the day has been nice." Commenting on the weather as he looked at her and then he gave a little crinkle of his nose, had she noticed. Darn, he had been hoping to not really talk about it but he figured he could mention his thoughts on the matter. Getting up he gave a nice stretch and then she brought up crabs and gave her a soft look. "Thanks... That would probably be nice." Glancing down the shoreline he wondered how many they might see today.

"And to answer your earlier question," letting out a small sigh he looked across the water, "I'm worried about my friends in the Bahari." He didn't want to say too much about it because he didn't want to dwell on it for very long but he wouldn't mind talking about it if she asked anything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:37 pm
Funny Face paused, ears folding back. Her usual happy expression ticked away to worry as thoughts of the Bahari and what was happening came to the forefront of her mind. She glanced at the distant northern border, where the other beach-living pride was, then back to Purple Haze. "Do you think that'll worry the pride leaders enough to move the pride?" Never mind that the idea of Bahari lions coming across to try and get their insanity brew was also a worry. Kizingo'zaa lions taking the brew across the border was also something she'd heard Puzzle worried about, though far more than he worried about invaders.

A crab crawling across her paw had her distracted again. Dropping down, Funny Face smiled at the tiny creature, watching it as it watched her. "Well hello tiny crab friend! What are you up to today?" The crab only stared, before it continued on its way.

AstoriaFallen

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:30 pm
Andranis

"I hope not." He'd lose a number of friends, as would a lot of his pridemates. They were all fairly close to their neighboring pride and they were not alone in the travesty that had happened upon their lands. He hoped the one responsible was held accountable.

However his attention was stolen away from those thoughts when a crab scurried across her paw. "Isn't that a bold crab." He moved closer to inspect it, it was far to small of one that he'd eat it, he'd definitely wait for a much bigger morsel. "We can probably find some more over there." There was some rocks and crevices were some could hide.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:51 am
Letting out a happy sound, Funny Face went to inspect more of the crabs. She wasn't so much interested in eating them, of course, as she was in watching what they'd do. Most merrily picked at food in the sand that only they could see, while others did little dances with each other. Some outright fought. The lioness took a moment to start following one crab, crawling on the sand on her belly to do so. It went over a bit of drift wood, then down into the wet parts of the sand to poke and nibble. After a moment, the crustacean paused and looked at Funny Face, who smiled, "Hello little crab friend!"

There was a small sound from the crab, before it turned and pinched her nose.

With a yell, Funny Face sat up fast, eyes wide. "AH! OW OW OW!"

AstoriaFallen

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:37 am
Andranis
Finished with your post and probably a close out from me since he has 5 now.

The male gave a hearty laugh. "Funny Face, this is why we don't play with our food." Gods he needed that laugh, he couldn't help but be amused but the females actions and the crabs for that matter.

"I do think the crab does not want to be friends with you." Smiling he came over and brushed the crab away from her. Giving her a small nudge on the shoulder with his own he looked towards the sky for a moment and and then looked back at her. "I'm getting hungry, I think my mother recently had a nice kill brought in. We should go indulge." He offered her, if she wanted anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:05 am
When the crab was brushed away, Funny Face sat back and rubbed her nose. Her dark ears were folded back, expression sad and pained. "No, no I don't think it wants to be friends, either." She looked over to the crab, then pointed dramatically at it, "I'm going to come back and eat you in particular later!" The crab only raised its claws and clipped them at the lions, before scurrying back into the sea.

Her stomach rumbled at the mention of a recent kill. She spared one last look at the crabs and the sea, then got up and headed more inland. "That sounds like a good idea, Purple Haze." Behind her, a couple crabs waved their claws at each other, fighting for crabby dominance.

AstoriaFallen
And done!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash