Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Hanging out (Kangee and Amalthea)(ToL)(Fin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:19 pm
Amalthea decided to join the Baobab pride for protection and the dance to live in a group, she had been very fearful living on her own joining the bird clan as a healer seemed like it would be the right right choice for her. This part of the land was nice and she liked it, she knew where the river was and she loved the trees that grew all around particularly the large baobab tree that grew and was the center of the pride. She also thought the desire to grow was a good thing, Amalthea had a lot of inner growth to do herself.

She had chosen to live near the baobab tree but not too close since she was still trying to get used to living with so many lions and leopards she didn't know. So she had chosen to sleep in a tree at the edge of the village. She had her eyes closed as she lay on her favorite tree branch resting her eyes for a bit. She was still listening and would be ready if anyone approached her tree. Her tail slowly moved back and forth as she rested thinking about her new life. She wondered what it would be like.

Keantha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:32 pm
Midnightglow18

Kangee narrowed his sky blue eyes in distaste as he finally was able to find shelter from the sun underneath a massive Baobab tree. He -hated- traveling during the heat of the day but there were things that he hated more, like the damn lions that had rousted him from his previous napping spot thus making him travel during what should have been prime sleeping time.

Settling his large frame for the utmost shade, Kangee heaved a long tired sigh before laying his head down on his front legs and closed his eyes. Finally, some peace.

Keantha

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:15 pm
Keantha

Amalthea woke from her nap and jumped down from her tree and headed back to the home tree, she was confused to see a leopard she didn't know there. Their pride was very small at the moment so they really didn't have any guards to take care of things like this. "Umm excuse me, but are you suppose to be here?" She was worried she would get in trouble with the leader of her new clan if she let harm come to one of the other members of the pride but letting a stranger hang around without knowing who they were. She wondered how this leopard didn't notice the markings that had already been put up that this was a claimed territory.

Also to be sleeping under the home tree uninvited was very bold indeed. She waited for him to answer her question, her stance wasn't very threatening since Amalthea was pretty much the least threatening leopard female ever. She moved her feet nervously in the dirt she didn't want to have to fight this leopard, but she also didn't know where anyone was right now so she was kinda on her own at the moment to deal with this situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:31 pm
Midnightglow18

Grunting in annoyance, Kangee's blue eyes snapped open as his mouth opened to yell at whoever woke him only to stop short seeing her nervous posture. He let out another grunt before studying her "Is there any reason I am -not- suppose to be here? Last time I checked no one had claim on this tree."

Of course it had been awhile since he had been in the area but Kangee really didn't want to give up his prime napping spot to the nervous little female if he didn't have too. Still..she was kinda cute.

Keantha

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:39 am
Keantha

Amalthea frowned and then said "Umm well these are Baobab lands, there is a pride that lives here that accepts leopards and lions." She said it softly it was clear that she was a submission leopard. She had never been blunt and strong. She was a soft tough and it was better for her living in the group. She had trouble surviving on her own. She wasn't really sure what to do it would be cowardly to go get Pembe to chase this intruder away if he was going to be rude or mean. Then again trying to get him to understand herself wasn't going to be easy either.

She didn't know what was going on in his head, but hers was a nervous mess of trying to figure out what she should do with this situation. She waited for him to say something to her statement. She wondered if he would want to stay or would merely be passing through living as a rouge forever. Amalthea wasn't sure if she would wish to meet a male leopard in the pride or breed with a rouge and raise her cubs in Baobab since she wasn't leaving regardless of what she did.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:36 pm
Midnightglow18

Well wasn't this just lovely? Still as he watched her squirm with nerves he couldn't find it in his heart to be too angry. She was likely only parroting what someone else had told her.

"Very well then, I shall be on my way little one. I wouldn't want to get you into trouble."

Heaving his considerable bulk to his paw, Kangee nodded once more to the nervous little female before pausing, "Tell me little one, where does your lands end? I would hate to cause you more issues." He titled his head waiting for her answer.

Keantha

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:40 pm
Keantha

Amalthea frowned she didn't know what else to do unless he wanted to be friendly he couldn't stay and he hadn't asked about staying so she didn't think he wanted to stay with them. Perhaps she would meet him sometime while she was out in the rogue lands looking for a mate for the season. "Right across the river." She said softly it was funny since he had been pretty close to the board if he had kept going he would have passed through in a breeze and likely not have been noticed since there were no guards yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:01 pm
Midnightglow18

"Then I will be on my way sweet lady. I have no intent of lingering where my presences is unwelcome." He bowed his head to her with a softer smile. "If it's not too bold...I would like to see you again some time. I have no interest in a pridal life but you are a very beautiful female, it would be a shame if this was would be the last time we spoke." His grin was a little more teasing then as he headed for the river not waiting for her response. Either he would see her again or he wouldn't, only the gods knew for sure how such things would come. For now it was best to get out of dodge before another male found him.

(Fin, 1,122 words)  

Keantha

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:02 pm
Amalthea went back to her normal duties in the pride, she wondered if she would ever see the male again.

(Fin)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:37 pm
Kangee glanced once more of his shoulder as he turned to leave smirking a bit to himself. Yes, she was definatly cute...it might be worth the trouble to come back here again some day...but for now he had pressed his luck enough.  

Keantha

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff