[PRP] Taking Time [Nyarai x Nchekwube]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:56 pm
User Image(This RP takes place before the Meta)
It was warm. The sun felt pleasant on his fur. It was midafternoon and Nchekwube was a little ways away from the center of the pride. There was a spot in between the living quarters and where the prey herds had been that the adolescent had come to favor. It was a bit concealed--the brush made for enough cover to where he wouldn't be easily spotted by those roaming around. A large, flat rock caught the afternoon sunlight. The sand-colored lion draped himself over it, dangling a head and forelimb over the edge.

Idly, he brushed a paw back and forth in the trickling stream that ran beside the rock. A few wildflowers bloomed here and there. The wind was distant and soft, light a gentle whisper in his ear.

It was peaceful. And yet.

The trails were ongoing. He kept and idle ear out for chatter, but didn't feel as invested in the affair as some lions in the pride. He was more interested in living his day-to-day life. Not that that meant much. His father was out scouting. His brother... was doing whatever Ebere did to fill his time. He wasn't particularly interested.

He was instead focused on his unsettled feeling in his stomach. Some sort of anxious chittering. Like his heart and his stomach were in some sort of petty quarrel. Nchekwube felt nervous, though he had no proper reason.

The lion sighed. It was one of many sighs, that afternoon.

Z o m b i k ii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:11 pm
oo DeD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nyarai hated how serious everyone was being lately, but what she hated more was the fact she could not do anything to lift the Pride’s spirits. As much as she wanted to; she could not magically make their troubles vanish, nor did she have the power to ease their restless souls. Maybe she was not taking events serious enough? Maybe she was the strange one for being so carefree in the face of change.

The adults being so sulky was one thing, but she would not let the troubles trickle down to the children. When she came across Nchekwube whilst out hunting, looking too old and tired for someone his age, she knew something had to be done. “And the fierce huntress stalks her prey.” The orange female declared a little too loudly. She tried to sound sinister, tried.

She let herself fall to the ground with a loud thud, pulling herself along the ground on her stomach. “Silently, she crawls behind the unexpecting youngling; too caught up in his thoughts to realise his fate has been sealed.” There was a purr in her voice, her tail flicking behind her as she approached him from behind.

“She crouches down low; one butt-wiggle, two butt-wiggle. She is ready to pounce.” And in due form, her butt did indeed wiggle enthusiastically. Nyarai was known to be rather childish and never acting her age; a quality that probably made many scoff and look down on her. She, however, thought she was doing everyone a service; if they were laughing at her at least they were laughing.

“And as he turned to face this fierce lioness, he knows he has two choices, to flee or fight. Which will it be?”

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:20 pm
The first time he heard her voice, he just thought it was something on the wind. The second time, he flicked an ear. Was that a voice? It had to have been. But was it coming form nearby? Was someone talking to him? It couldn't be, could it…?

The third time he turned his head to look for the source but by the time he spotted the orange lioness it was far too late.

The sound that escaped him was more a squeak than a roar. It was something a proud lion might have been ashamed of. Nchekwube, though, wasn't one to get on his high horse and be insistent upon his brooding mood.

For a moment the world was an orange blur. Then a splash.

Had he been fully grown he might have been able to resist the sudden attack. As it were, though, the adolescent was small enough to where the leap pushed them both into the water.

"Nyaraiiii," the adolescent cried out with a reluctant burst of laughter. He knew of the lioness—they had interacted a few times here and there and Nchekwube had an idea of her personality. Enough to where this turn of events didn't come as a huge shock, or anything.

The lion writhed, pinned under the lioness. He was lucky that it was a shallow stream. "Whyyyyyy?" A cough and hack of water. Coupled with grinning laughter.
Z o m b i k ii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:33 pm
oo DeD

Nyarai did not mind getting a little wet; accident or not, she ended up soaked most days - be it rain or hunting by the watering hole. Once she had jumped on the back of a buffalo, only to be promptly laughed through the air and into deep water. Afya would never let her forget that one…

She looked down at the lion under her, suddenly realising just how big Nchekwube was getting. One of these days she was going to jump him and it would feel like tackling a rock! She was sure. That was a problem for another day though, for now, he had to yield to her mercy. “Attack, attack, attack, violence and deeeeeeeath.” Her tail thrashed, splashing about in the water as she let her body go limp and lay on top of him. She was small, not the heaviest of females, but still hard to crawl out from under.

“Totally dominated by the more intelligent, experienced and beautiful feline.” The orange lioness complimented herself, letting out a proud laugh before vibrant eyes drifted down to look at her victim. She leaned in closer until their noses were touching - then the smirk grew bigger.

Nyarai shook her head, her eyes full of false sorrow. “All the young one could do was surrender and be kissed.” She opened her mouth wide and ran her tongue down the side of his face, grooming him like a mother would. Again and again, she soon wondered what had dampened him more, the stream or her own saliva? All the while she was chuckling, waiting for him to admit defeat.

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:48 pm
"Yep. You're right. I've been defeated." Nchekwube squirmed underneath her in an effort to get free. The squirming was only exaggerated when the body above him went limp. A gargling 'auuugh' noise escaped him. One day, he cursed silently. One day he'd be big enough to thwart her attacks.

For now all he could do, though, is thrash. Until he finally gave up and went limp himself. "The intelligent, experienced, beautiful lioness has bested her prey. I am dead. Avenge me."

He thought it was pretty convincing. His tongue was all rolled out and everything. That is, until he felt his face being licked on. He couldn't help but react to that one.

"Eeewh, Nyarai! Gross!" Nchekwube thrashed again, finally getting enough footing to squirm out from beneath her. Dramatically, he collapsed onto the bank of the stream.

"Shouldn't you be out hunting or something?" His words came with heaved breaths.
Z o m b i k ii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:55 pm
oo DeD

Finally, Nyarai let him escape, smiling the entire time. Vivid orange eyes looked at the young male on the bank of the stream, who seemed to be tired out from their small wrestling session. She tilted her head to the side as his question reached her ears, her long strands of fur dancing and tickling her face as she did so.

“I was hunting; but then I came across a young man who seemed far too serious for someone who has seen so few moons.” She raised her brow bone, in a long winded way she was asking him what was on his mind; without being so direct about it. The pale lioness pulled herself out of the water, shaking off in close proximity to the male so he was showered with the droplets.

“I thought it was more important to distract him before his face froze that way.” Another small shrug, the female looked down at him; was he as tall as her shoulder now? When did she get so old! A small blush crept across her cheeks at the thought. “Though if you are concerned I am slacking behind in my duties; why don’t you come with me? Have any of the Lionesses taken you on a hunt yet?”

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces