Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› [RP Forum] Open RP
☸Hoenn Region☸ Mauville City

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."The bright and shiny city of fun!"

Mauville City is located in central Hoenn and serves as the hub for travelers throughout the Hoenn region. The city is also notable for its old guys. The roads of the town stretch north to Route 111, west to Route 117 and Verdanturf Town, east to a beach on Route 118, and south to Route 110.
This large city is located in the heart of the Hoenn region, at the crossroads of its nostalgic past and new technology.

Places Around Mauville
Rydel's Cycles
Mauville Game Corner
Mauville Gymr
Mauville Food Court
Crooner's Café
Narcissus Mirror Shop
Inverse Battle Stop
Ritzy Ribbon Retail
PokéMileage Center
Pokémon Reflexology Services
Mauville Hills

Wild Pokemon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:30 am
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Tense/DistractedMauville City MallYena/MotherAnd so Eli's journey begins -wild west music plays-

Break came way too soon. It was like everything that happened didn't happen but in the blink of an eye and not a whole semester. Saying bye to his friends was hard to say the least, he knew what he was coming home to. The only thing that kept him remotely excited was the plan he and Marcus had come up with before leaving campus. He wasn't sure how his parents got to agreeing to let him go visit him, but he didn't care its was going to be the highlight of this holiday...

Arriving he was greeted by his mother who welcomed him with a loving hug and a "I missed you Elijah," but something in him knew things were off once he asked where his father was. He was held up at work, and from the sound of her tone it wasn't the first time. He didn't phone home a lot during school which now he had some guilt about, his mother must've felt pretty lonely. Once they got home he immediately let Poochyena and Aipom out to stretch their legs and explore his house. His mother seemed receptive to them, a good thing, but she didn't seem too excited either when he talked about catching Aipom. Neither of them were ones to show extreme emotion, but her smile felt like enough for now. When father returned home he felt a chill in the air. Him and his brother had practically the same face, minus the hair, but in no way were they the same. He greeted him with his monotonic manner, shared his minimal praise for finishing his first semester then went to the home office to continue his work.

Eli could hardly sleep that night, having stayed up going through his room to re-familiarize himself with its contents and to look at his pokegear, trying to build up the courage to send Marcus or Ray or Eve a message...but he didn't.
User Image
The following day Eli woke up a little later than usual, but he was quickly greeted by his mother reading the paper in the kitchen. She asked if he could go with her to do some last minute shopping, needing to send out some gifts to their out of region relatives. He had no idea if his dad was around, but with how he was acting yesterday he would much rather be out of the house, "Sure, I need to pick up a few things too. I want to get a present for Marcus if that's okay?" his mother, Dalia, finished her coffee and looked at him rather confused, "Well of course that's alright. Honestly Elijah you need to relax, I know you're visiting your friend but I would like to spend some time with my sweet son you know?" She seemed so lighthearted, another odd thing to see, but it made him feel a little guilty that he was assuming the worst just after waking up,"Sure...sorry about that I'll go and get ready..." she watched him go back towards his room, but she could tell he was bothered.

He closed his door and began to get dressed. Even in winter because they were so close to the ocean they actually kept somewhat of a fall weather compared to the snow he had experienced a few days ago. After pulling on a black sleeved thermal and finding some pants he found his pokegear and looked at it like he had last night, but this time he clicked a button,

Hey How's home? Bout to go shopping with my mom...little weird around her you can cut the air with a bunch of knives >.>
Seriously can't wait to see you hope you're ready for some presents XD

After sending it he was about to message Ray but a knock on his door surprised him and he immediately shot up and grabbed his jacket...time for some shopping.

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

ShyWolfHeart

››››››››› [RP Forum] Open RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out