Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Stealthy Servals (Mahiri and Torrin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:04 pm
User Image

Mahiri very rarely went places without Farasi around. They spent every moment of every day together, considerably more than he did with his beloved Vaiva. But today Farasi had personally asked for some time with his mate and Mahiri wasn't naive enough to understand what he wanted to do. If Vaiva's bird was smart, they'd leave too, but Mahiri wasn't about to suggest the featherbrain could hang out with her.

Mahiri couldn't stand Vaiva's familiar and spent every chance she could away from her. Now that she had some alone time and kept seeing the bird wherever she went in the pride, she decided it was high time she go out into the rogue lands for some alone time of her own.

The uncertainty came once she stepped out of the pride's borders into the rogue land and she shivered at the thought of not having her muscled lion companion there to protect her. She hadn't been out on her own since... She couldn't remember when. But regardless of that, she pushed forward and remained as stealthy and light-footed as ever, even with her nervousness.

What might happen to her on this little adventure she was going on, she wondered? Would she find anyone worth talking to? Or would she just go out for a hunt and then return home? Whatever the case, she was ready to go and stepping into the long grasses of the savanna, began her day.

Rhea Izar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:37 am
belloblossom

User Image

Tired of watching his leopon working on yet another useless but pretty piece of jewelry, Torrin decided to go out for himself and see if he could find something interesting. Perhaps get some hunting done? Anything to help with the bored feeling he got watching his friend 'create'.

So the dark spotted serval went out into the surrounding area away from his friend, finding some nice trees to climb up into and explore. Maybe he could find a bird to eat? Or something small?

It was a flash of color that caught his attention, and Torrin tilted his head, finding himself curious. He carefully used the trees to get closer, stepping stealthfully on the branches until he was in sight of a beautiful serval that almost made him gasp.

Well...things may be about to get interesting after all.  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:47 am
Mahiri had been continuing on her way, finding a group of trees nearby, similar yet different from the ones she called her home and contenting herself to winding in between them.

She would impress Farasi with her stealth when she returned and show that darn birdbrain that even without flight, she could still be as stealthy. Keeping her body lithe and her mind relaxed, she was continuing through contentedly when she heard some rustling in the branches above her. A tasty snack? She thought raising her gaze.

She almost didn't see him, what with him being so dark and shadow-like as he was. Yet, narrowing her gaze, she found two silver eyes fixed on her. She blinked in surprise, but smiled.
"Hello there!" She greeted, pleased. "It's been some time since I've seen another serval! My name's Mahiri, who might you be?"

Should this other party be hostile, though it didn't seem like he was, she could scamper off and hide somewhere, or go running back to Farasi's side. A familiar like herself would be no match for the lion, or the pride that she was apart of. Still, preferring to assume friendliness, she perked up her ears and waited to see if the other would reply or remain silent.

Rhea Izar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:56 am
belloblossom

The cat twitched his tail as he was spotted and grinned, "Well hello there, Mahiri. It's a pleasure. One moment, and I'll be right down." Torrin made easy work of climbing down the trees, making sure to show off how skilled he was as he jumped down to the ground and puffed his chest out a bit. "It's been quite a long while since I've seen such a beautiful serval, myself. My name is Torrin." He bowed and grinned at her, silver eyes taking in her beautiful colors. "What brings you out here on this fine day?"  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:01 pm
Mahiri felt her face warm at his kind words and her eyes shone when she finally got to see him eye to eye. She ducked her head a little at his compliment of her beauty and batted her eyelashes at him slowly.
"You're too kind, Torrin." She replied with a shy smile.

At his question her smile grew a little more.
"Oh, you know, just looking to have a little fun. An adventure, if you will." She replied and raised her eyebrows at him, a small invitation. "I don't suppose you're the fellow to show me that good time, are you?" She asked, a different kind of glimmer in her eye. It really was such a shame that there weren't any male servals back home, but this one, she thought, her eyes fixed on the male in front of her, would do very nicely.

Rhea Izar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:06 pm
belloblossom

He grinned wider and tilted his head as if thinking, "Weell...I was out on an adventure myself. I'd love to show you around, if you'd like a guide." Torrin said, sliding up next to her. "I know this great little place where there are mussels on the rocks and the tide pools are fantastic places to find things. It's a bit of a walk..if you're up for it."  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:12 pm
Mahiri inclined her head to one side as though she were thinking it over thoughtfully.
"Well..." She began. "I ought not be out too late, else my bonded companion may worry." She started and then grinned. "But it could do some good if he worried about me for once. So, yes, I would love to join you." She replied.

Moving forward, she brushed her pelt against his and smiled at him.
"Lead the way." She purred.

Rhea Izar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:17 pm
belloblossom

Holding back a shiver at the touch, the young male serval eagerly took a step in front of her, grinning wide. "This will be fun, I can already tell." He said, heading out of the trees and towards where he knew the tide pools to be located. His leopon always went there looking for shells, after all, and it was a great place to find things like octopus and small fish.

As they walked, Torrin brushed his shoulder with hers often, talking about some fun times he and his bonded had at the tide pools. He explained the one time a crap had gotten his tail, and re-enacted how he had flounced around to get it off, making fun of himself to get her to laugh.

By the time they reached their destination, it was afternoon, and the tide was low. "Perfect timing." He said happily, carefully leading the way down to the rocks. "Now be careful. Some of them are slippery." He warned, stepping over to one of the tide pools. "Look. There's a fish trapped in this one. He looks tasty. Are you hungry?" Torrin asked, looking to prove himself.  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250