[PRP] Like Mother like Daughter (Lyraeth and Prisamuth) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:34 am
Hm. Lyraeth couldn’t remember ever feeling like that, but maybe...

You were awfully clingy as a weyrling, don’t judge. Jailla sent.

You had terrible fashion sense! The gold turned her attention to her daughter then, pleased to see that the green was enjoying the sands. She stretched and stood. The water will be just as nice, She promised, and headed towards the shore.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:42 pm
The green decided to let it go. Perhaps it was just a difference between herself and her mother? She pranced over to the water and walked right into it, dunking down into the water as soon as it was deep enough. She lifted her head up and gave a thrill, enjoying the coolness and smell of salt.

"Oh mother, I haven't been able to show you how good I am at fishing."

She prided herself in her skills, and once more, Pris wanted to show off. "Do you fish often?"  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:59 pm
Oh? Her daughter wanted to show off some more? Lyraeth had expected a leisurely swim.

No, she didn't fish often, but her rider's mate did. Z'haq had some talent on the water, he'd been raised sailing. Sometimes, she said. When Eorawth wanted to go fishing, she often went with him. She also often complained of the smell of dead fish. She always needed a good oiling after going fishing. No one was going to respect a gold that smelled like fish breath. I like to watch the dolphins, sometimes. They talk to mine, it's nice. They amuse her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:03 pm
"I love the taste of fresh fish. Plus, it's really fun to chase them." Prisamuth sang out happily, splashing a bit with her tail. She swam out further and took in a breath, diving down with a sweep of her wings and a delicate splash of water.

The green was like a dart under the surface of the water. Her tail steered her and she used her wings as rudders, aiming for a huge school of fish that glittered in the sun. She opened her wings underwater and swept them down again, shooting into the huge school of fish and sending them scattering. The little green picked a single fish and zoomed after it, her brilliant green hide a bright dot under the clear water.  

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers