Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[BACK-LOG][PRP] Pregnancy Scare [Sorra Suau x Kimya] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 pm
Sorra rolled her eyes. Of course this Nergui-minded friend of hers would think so. But then... Kimya hadn't always been in the Nergui. She had been from a swamp pride... Sorra pondered over their culture. She was interested. She would have to ask her friend later. "He is an idiot, though," Sorra blurted out with a grave nod. Oh, she shouldn't sing his praises too much. Or build up Kimya's hope for some saint. Her brother was addled with flaws. As his sister, she knew that best of all.

"Hmmm... I suppose... he's colored like the water. With a mane like the desert in the shade," Sorra tried before shrugging. She grinned widely, laughing. "It would have to be after my cubs, Kimya. I don't want my mate too far from me! If I have to go through the difficult part of it, well, so should he!" Not that Larak would experienced even a bit. But, Sorra really didn't think she could handle him being away. With him near, she felt... safe. As if nothing in the world would touch her. Her or her cubs. She smiled warmly.

And then rolled her eyes over Kimya's comment. "If someone here was going to catch your eye, it would have happened already," she pointed out teasingly.

An idiot? Kimya blinked and flexed her claws. She could... deal with that, she thought. If he was very stupid, but still apt at fighting, then he would fit in well within the Nergui, though she would never say so aloud, for she did not wish to end her life with foolishness or by any other means.
“He sounds handsome enough.” She concluded. “A pelt like water shall be an oasis in the sandy pelts I see here.” She flicked her tail. “Indeed, we will not ask anything of your dear Larak for a while. I have waited this long, I may wait a while longer yet.” She remarked as though it were not her biggest interest. Yet, on the contrary, she just didn’t want to seem over eager even if she was so. “And you never know. A new lion could join before your brother or a new litter could be born..it could be a number of things. Though for a little while, to please you, I will wait before making any hasty choices like falling in love with anyone.” She concluded.

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

Sorra... was quite excited by the aspect of Kimya becoming her sister. She already felt close to the older lady but to make it official... she was positively giddy. Sorra reminded herself that Kimya may not even like Cinta... he was, after all, an idiot. At least, in her sistery image. He liked to tell her stories when she was a cub and convince her of fictional things. And allowed her to look like an idiot to all those she repeated the fancies to.

Sorra grinned at her friend. "Well, regardless, I'll support you with anyone that catches your eye," she murmured with a grin. "Why don't we go for a walk?" she asked suddenly. Perhaps a walk will calm her own heart as she thought of informing Larak of the expected cubs.

Kimya smiled back at her companion and nodded. She would see what happened whether or whether not they managed to find this brother of Sorra's, but this love business could wait. After all, with all the fussing she'd been doing with gods recently... She hadn't even told Sorra about the God of Ash yet, but that could wait. The last thing she needed to do was worry her friend with more talk about gods and cubs. "Yes, I think a walk would be lovely." She said, getting to her paws and waiting for her friend to join her. After such a dramatic discussion, a walk could be just what the two of them needed to unwind and relax.  

- Mynsed -

[IC] Rogue Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces