Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:02 pm
SilverLutz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When Rukopa-eupe left, she did not have a clue where she was going. She had been in the Iknimaya lands for so long, they were her home. But, she was missing something. When she saw her son had found his way home, but decided not to stay, Ru needed to follow. He was an adult, she knew. He could make decisions on his own. But, losing Kaym and Tsyal would be too much to handle, even if she had Tahni that was willing to take the place of her former mate.

She had even agreed! But Tsyal returning made other thoughts in her head. She sighed, ultimately deciding that while her love for the Navi was strong, the love for her child was even stronger. And she was off in the dead of night. Not even an atorkina floated down, which the lioness assumed meant they did not like her decision.

She couldn't turn back.

Already the bright lioness had been wandering for days. She was not use to the rogue lands, and missed the shade of the jungle. She sighed, scenting the air. Maybe she could get some directions? What land did Tsyal say he was going to be residing in...?

Something about a moon?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:50 pm
User ImageIt hadn't been long since the Mwezi group had left the Tianxia lands, making their way slowly back home. Badru felt empowered by the visit and the fact that he had been allowed to join them despite his age. His maturity levels far surpassed that of other males in his group and his mellow and easy going nature truly did lend themselves to his future rank of Priest that he had been groomed for starting when he was just a cub. He now felt more worldly and understanding of other prides, even if they had only visited the one. This time in the rogue lands would certainly open his eyes even more, he was sure.

He was set off a bit from the group who were resting on the other side of a gently sloped hill just to see what else was around. He made sure not to stray out of earshot in case something happened, but his curiosity would always get the best of him.

It wasn't long before a pale lioness came within his sights and he watched he for a bit, wondering where she was going. He had never spoken to a true rogue before and her jewelry and other adornments were quite fascinating to him. True to form, Badru shifted his direction to cautiously approach the female.

"Hello," he called out once he got a bit closer. "Forgive me for being so blunt, but are you a rogue?" There were those from other prides that wandered as their profession, after all. He couldn't assume she was prideless just because she was out here. He was out here and he had a pride, after all!

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:19 pm
SilverLutz

It was as if the Mother Goddess was listening to her when another approached her. Bright eyes gazed at the other, notating his pelt and markings. The stripes reminded her of the Navi royal family, some she cared for when they were younger. The pink, however, was a little bit of a throw off. She quirked an eyebrow at the bluntness of the other's statement, a small chuckle escaping.

"A rogue...yes...I guess you could say that." Ru started, shaking her head. The beads on her necklace clanged together, making small clicking noises as they rustled. "Why do you ask?" She questioned, interested in knowing the sudden statement from the youth.

She looked down at herself before back at the other. She didn't feel she looked like a rogue? She tried to keep her appearance as clean and well kept as if she lived in a pride still. Maybe this boy was some sort of demigod and could sense a homeless lion or not.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:38 am
Badru tilted his head slightly at the reply he was given. She guessed he could say that? Was she not a rogue? Or perhaps she was just out traveling like he and the other Mwezi were. Or perhaps she was newly prideless? There were so many reasons she could be out here!

"I was hoping to ask you what it's like to live out here alone," he answered honestly. "I grew up in a pride and we're returning from a diplomatic mission to a pride we used to be in contact with and I'm trying to learn all that I can while we're out here." They weren't too far from home anymore and he knew his time of learning would soon come to and end. He'd be able to apply all he had seen and heard while out here to his studies and he was sure it would help him become a good Priest when he grew.

"But if you'd rather not talk, I understand," he added with a little bob of his head. "I wouldn't wish to impose myself on you."

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:28 pm
SilverLutz

"I grew up out here," the female started, "but I haven't lived out her for a while." her blue eyes watched him, such curiosity for a growing male. "It's...okay..." Was it though? She missed pride life. "It's a lot more dangerous out here. A pride at least has the benefits of protection. The roguelands...well...it's everyone for themselves unfortunately."

"I apologize, maybe I am not the best to ask about the rogue life. Now, if you'd like to know about my home..." She needed to find a better wording for that, as it was not her home really anymore. "I can tell you a bunch. I have never seen a land like it before, you probably wouldn't believe me with half of the things I could describe." She smiled fondly as the memories entered her mind.

"What pride is it that you are from?" If he was learning a lot being out here, maybe he could point her in the right direction of this Moon pride.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:19 am
Ah, so it would seem she had lived most of her life within a pride. That was fine, too! As long as it wasn't the Tianxia since he had just been there, Badru would eagerly drink up whatever information she was willing to give.

He nodded slightly, leaning in just a bit as he waited for her to tell him about her former pride, but her question made him realize he had been horribly rude and hadn't done so much as introduce himself.

"Oh! We are the Mwezi'Johari," he said, motioning back to the gently sloping hill behind him that hid the rest of the party he was with. "I'm Badru," he added with a sheepish grin. "I'm sorry for piling all these questions on you without even telling you who I am. That's not very polite." Even if they weren't at home he had the name of his pride to represent. He didn't want to cast the Mwezi in a rude light.

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:51 am
SilverLutz

The Mwezi'johari? Wait. That was it! The words her son had told her that night she had saw him again. "You are the pride that follows the stages of the Moon, are you not?" She did not want to get her hopes up, but how many prides were like that?

Suppressing the excitement for a moment, Ru's eyes widened. "Oh, dear me." She shook her head. "I should have introduced myself earlier as well. My apologies, Badru. My name is Rukopa-eupe." She said her name slowly, not many normally able to catch the entirety of it. "Though, most just call me Ru," the light said.

"Is your pride far from here?" Hadn't Badru said that they were on a mission. Surely she was not that lucky to have found the pride so quickly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:37 am
Badru tilted his head slightly. Stages of the moon? They followed the Great Lion, but he supposed to some that was a simpler way to explain it. He nodded slightly after considering the question, his tail bobbing back and forth at her sudden excitement.

"Ru. That will be easy to remember," he said with a grin, considering it was the last half of his own name. He was sure he'd be able to remember Rukopa-eupe if he put his mind to it, though, and as a Priest in training he should! Rogues could have long, strange names that they might want to be called so if he were to be a good Host he'd need to be able to make anyone feel welcome.

"The pride itself isn't too far, perhaps a few more days journey, but there's a large group of us just over here," he said with a nod of his head. "Were you seeking our lands? You'd be more than welcome to join us as we return if that's the case."

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:27 am
SilverLutz

Ru did not know much about the pride itself, so the terminology she used probably was not the most proper for it.

"My son had said he found a pride that was with the Moon. I remember him saying the Mwezi..." she said, not remembering the johari portion of the pride. "But this was a month or so back. I did not think at the time I would follow him, but something in my heart just tugs me toward him." The lioness explained as she glanced over to the traveling group just a ways away. "I am more or less seeking him, but if I am welcomed to stay it is definitely something I do want to consider." She did not know what the joining process was like, Tsyal had not mentioned anything at the time of their last meeting.

"Are you sure it would not be a burden to your pride?" She did not want to bother them. She could definitely assist with hunting if needed, and if there were any children somewhere amongst the group, taking care of those was her specialty.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:23 am
Oh, her son was here! That was exciting. It seemed he had missed all the drama that surrounded the pride not long ago, which Badru had also thankfully missed by not being born. The pride was still in recovery mode from that whole fiasco though so he knew of the history well.

"Of course not! We welcome anyone who wishes to stay with us, even if it's just for a visit," he said with a warm smile, shifting his weight to walk back up the hill. 'Come! You can travel with us at the very least and if you find your son isn't among our numbers we'll wish you well on your journey. But we're always open to new faces."

He turned completely after that, leading Ru up the little hill to the camp where the traveling Mwezi were resting. Hopefully she'd stay...he'd be lying if he said he wouldn't mind a pretty lady in their numbers like her!

KasaiLoki
Last one from me!

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:13 pm
SilverLutz
Fin!

Rukopa nodded. Hearing that everyone was practically welcomed warmed her heart. Even if she only decided to stay as a visitor to the land. She wanted to learn about its history. Something there had caused Tsyal to stay. Whatever it was, the light lioness wanted to find out.

She did not think her son was amongst them, he hadn't mentioned a political meeting, but she would indeed follow. She'd love to hear from other pride members too about the Mwezi'johari.

"Sounds like a good plan to me, thank you, Badru." Ru said softly, following the younger male, ready to see what life was like outside the southlands and Iknimayan.

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games