belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:45 pm
User Image

Glacio had been spending a great deal of his time in the colony as of late. Between spending time with his mate and children, despite the fact that they were now adults and seeking out adventures of their own and trying to keep the restlessness down in the colony, he didn't have much time to actually do his job as a Story-Teller.

When it was brought up to him by one of his daughters, he finally decided he ought to go check around. The colony would not fall apart while he was gone... he hoped. He thought of the only member of the Council, Deker and sighed. What was that male thinking?

Shaking his head as if to clear it of the stressful thoughts, he proceeded to move through the forest, perking his ears and listening to the sounds around him. He was nearing the border now. Who knew what he might find on the other side?

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:49 am
belloblossom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amalthea was wandering she didn't have a particular home and she normally kept to herself so she went where ever she wanted. She had never really thought about joining a clan or group before, then again no one had ever asked her. Her mother had been nice enough but once Amalthea had been old enough it had been clear that it was time for her to go off on her own. She didn't know where the rest of her family were if they were still alive. So she went where she wanted to and it was as simple as that. She normally stayed out of sight of the larger male leopards and lions. Since Amalthea wasn't a very big female and she didn't feel confident enough to challenge anyone else.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:27 pm
Glacio was moving towards the border of the forest against the wide meadow nearby. while he was confident in his peace in the trees, once they began to thin he found himself looking around more frequently. The meadow was not Elimisha territory and one could never be certain of who was lurking out in the open.

Usually not many did, but it appeared that today was different, for he saw a bright white leopard with blue accents on her paws and face out in the meadow. It seemed he didn't even have to go as far as the rogue lands to meet someone today, he thought as he approached the other.

"Greetings!" He called once he got within hearing distance. "Who might you be?" Please don't let this be one of the sort who get easily spooked and scared off.

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:09 am
belloblossom

Amalthea blinked she had hoped to be passed by and not spotted that just didn't seem to be her luck lately, she really needed to practice her skills at hiding if she wanted to avoid confirmation. In a soft tone she said "Umm well I'm.. greetings.. " She said and then said. "I'm Amalthea.." She then waited for them to say who they were and she was hopeful the male meant her no harm with his cheery greeting but as a rouge, Amalthea couldn't be too careful. If she wasn't she was liable to get herself killed in a foolish mistake.

She looked about her, she was a bit lost and wasn't quite sure where she was, was she still in the rouge lands? Uh oh perhaps she had wandered into someone else's territory and was in trouble. "Umm if I'm in your territory I am sorry I didn't realize where I was.." She said softly, she didn't want the male to attack her. She didn't think she could beat a male. Amalthea had very little confidence in herself. She kept herself low trying to display that she wasn't a threat to the male, she was fairly small and never saw herself as dominate.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items