Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:13 pm
She was fine with the fact she'd never know her father most likely. At least not unless she left the pride's lands. She doubted she'd ever become a reaver. That life wasn't for her. She didn't do the whole thrall thing even though she knew other's did. She wasn't going to judge them for it if they did take up that sort of life style. To each their own.

Flicking her tail behind her she swiped a paw on the ground and scattered a pebble and watched it dance across the ground away from her. Who was around? Maybe she could take her mind off of things with a little distraction.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:20 pm
Umochozi was just getting adjusted to life within the Stormborn. He had only joined recently after a pleasant rendezvous with a female, and after chasing his sister into these lands. He had yet to reunite with her, which was strange considering they were both within the same pride now. In due time he would find her, and they would figure out what they were going to do with their lives. Njia had left her mother behind, but Elea had always been a capable lioness. Umochozi was not worried about her, rather he was worried about what Njia would do with her newfound freedom.

He supposed he wasn't doing much more with his.

That day he had been looking for her, but she wasn't around the dens. Did she already join a viking band? He didn't think she was the type to enjoy that sort of thing, but she was a driven lioness. If she put her mind towards something, she would excel in it. At least she had Javik - he would keep her on the right path.

Umochozi was to the point that he had given up, and was now just observing the ongoings of the pride. He still felt a little bit like an outsider - perhaps he would try and find Astrus later and reacquaint himself with her. Until then... He paused, seeing a lone lioness with a pleasantly pale pelt with almost stone-like markings. He was finding himself to be partial to the more pale ladies, and seeing how she was alone and looked lonely... there surely was no harm in introducing himself.

"Well, hello there."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

A voice cut through the air and she lifted her head and stood up a little straighter. It was a male and he was unfamiliar. Turning her head she looked upon the dark and violet male and a sly grin spread across her lips. Now this was interesting, he was quite striking and she found herself quite intrigued. "Well hello to you also." Changing her stance she moved so that she was facing him and she moved a little closer, her tail whipping behind her as she did so.

"What shall I call you by hmmm?" Her voice was sultry almost, but not entirely dripping with finesse, it was really just a flirty tone without being too forward. It was more of a rhetorical statement but she hoped he'd answer her. "You may call me Risa." Looking him over she decided he looked good and strong. "You're new aren't you." That wasn't a question, it was a generalized statement. She'd been in the pride long enough to know new faces when she saw them.

"Please don't tell me someone as handsome as you didn't end up a Thrall." Though that would be her luck that she'd fancy a thrall male. NOT that she'd care when it came down to it. Still, she didn't want to throw herself at someone's slave and deal with that mess.  
He was so accustomed to having to woo females and chase them, that he was rather surprised when the lioness greeted him with an overtly flirty tone. Well, he definitely enjoyed that. While he had intended to just sit and chat with a pretty lioness, the way she spoke to him sparked some hope that perhaps they could do more than just talk. Umo stopped his approach, watching her through a curious rose-tinted gaze. His interest was captured, and he was certainly intrigued by the female.

"Umochozi," he answered her, an easy, confident smile upon his face. What male wouldn't feel confident with a pretty female in their presence? He inclined his head towards her, purple-tinted mane falling over his eyes. "A pleasure to meet you," he purred. Umo resisted being too forward with her. If she came on strong, there was no need to push it. He'd wait and see how the situation played out. He was sure she'd let him know.

"Risa," her name was purred, his voice smooth and deep, "do I look like a thrall to you?" That was the only answer she needed. He had challenged his way into the pride, and had won. What laid before him now was a bounty of beauties and the sweet salty taste of freedom from his old life's burdens.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

"Umochozi, it suits you." She was pleased he was going to play ball with her so to speak. She'd of likely grown bored otherwise.

She gave him a once over slowly and a smile slowly spread across her lips. "I guess you're right. That just means you're free ga-" She cleared her throat slightly, "to do what you like." Moving so that she was closer to him she had to say she liked what she saw and his attitude was right as well.

"We could play a little game." Her sly smile never left her lips as she continued on, "We could pretend your my thrall and you can show me how you'd make me happy." She hoped he'd take a bite, if not it would get boring quickly though he might counter her offer and she raised a brow as she waited for his answer.  
Well, she was certainly forward. Umochozi wasn't the type to turn away a female in need, however. He enjoyed the company and all that came with it. If a pretty tail came his way, he was sure to chase it down until the owner caved to him. The fact that there was very little chase involved was appealing. She was confident, knew what she liked, and so he could indulge her in a couple of games. He more than certainly would be free game for her. Umo had no idea why she tried to conceal it. Her actions spoke louder than words.

A game was intriguing, and he knew now there was no way he was reading her intentions wrong. Her words were laced with seduction - there was only one way a game would play out between them. But, knowing the final verdict hardly made the journey boring. Rather, Umo was interested in what she had to offer.

Emboldened by her words, he stepped forward, bringing his lips close to her ears to whisper to her in private. Not that it mattered, there wasn't anyone around them. The intimacy of the act, however, was not one he could pass up. "We could," he teased, unsheathing a claw and tenderly dragging it down her spine. He was not quite willing to pass up his newfound dominance. This was a pride that seemed to value it, and he would not give it up. "I'm far more interested, however, in what you could do to please me..." She may not go for it,  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Oh so he was interested.

As he grew closer she felt a chill spread through her body, but it was a good chill. Oh she he WAS going to play it that way. She remained where she stood, close to him for a moment more and then dug her claws into the earth as he ran a claw down her spine.

She ran the thought over in her mind and then took advantage of the leverage she had. She reached a paw up and grabbed his throat, but not in a manner that was going to kill him or harm him in any way. She had always been the type for physical contact activities, like sparring.

"I can definitely give you someone to conquer, I can tell you that I won't give into you easily." She brought her mouth close to his ear and gave it a little n**.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:21 pm
The feel of her paw against his throat was exhilirating. There wasn't enough pressure to harm him - his thick mane was enough to protect him from the bite of her claws and the force she pressed into him. This was a game he had never played before. He had to tempt and bribe his first conquest into giving into him, but here was a female who was ready to give it all up if he just fought for it. So, fight he would.

He held his ground, refusing to let her have her way and make him cower at her ferocity. Rather, it inticed him. "Good," he purred and stepped forward. Even with her paw pressed against his throat, he pushed forward, hoping to back her up, make her give way to him like he knew now that she inevitably would. It was a new game, but he was a quick learner.

Either she would let go of him now, or hold on to the little bit of power left that she had over him. Her resolve would crumble eventually. "You wouldn't be so much fun if you didn't give me a challenge. But, don't worry, I'll take what I want..." he eluded to more with a deep purr, rumbling his chest as he brought a paw up to caress her cheek. Claws teased over her flesh, daring for her to try and push him back. He didn't think she would.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:21 pm
This whole thing was thrilling, it made her feel wicked but in a good way. She'd likely NOT tell her brother about this, she usually shared everthing with him. Didn't want to traumatize and weird him out since clearly she had an itch that had to be scratched and it would seem this male was just the one to do that. She had always felt as though she was missing something and here it was.

In the form of Umo.

A purr escaped her throat as he pushed into her. Oh he was going to test her huh? She extended her claws a little bit, she didn't peirce the flesh but she let them dance there against his throat as he moved closer to her. Everything about him screamed at her every fiber and she wanted this to draw out longer but she was also apparently a lion with needs.

The want to draw it out overpowered that though. She didn't want to play TOO hard to get and she didn't want to come off as easy either. That's no fun.

She wanted to make him come back for more in the future. Yes, that was her end game. While she was large he was still big and if she didn't push back he'd eventually just push her over.

"Oh will you now." She purred and looked him in the eyes with a dangerous sort of look.

As she felt him pressing closer she suddenly moved out of his way so that he'd move forward past her and she looked back at him and then over towards some caves that were close by. "Come and take what you want then.... If you dare to try." She disappeared into them, hoping he'd follow her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
He was a hot blooded young lion, one who was just testing his boundaries and limitations when it came to the opposite gender. This lioness was taking him in a direction he could not have predicted, but he would also not shy away from it. She was an alluring creature, beautiful but with a deadly edge. Playing with her was like playing with a sharp bone that could pierce him at any moment if he twirled it just the wrong way.

"It's a promise," he assured her even against the pressure on his throat. Umo was surprised then when she stepped aside, allowing her to slip past her. He felt his fur brush against her side in a tempting, tantalizing teaser of what was to come. Even if she had stepped aside, he knew he had her now. Umo had no idea for how long he could play with her, so he'd make the most out of the time she was offering him now.

For a few moments, he watched her form as she disappeared into a nearby cave. He hoped that most of them were unoccupied for now, because he was excited to make her break for him and beg for him. With a confident smirk appearing on his face, the dark lion sauntered after the female, following her invitation into the den.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas