Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[FIN] Lovely Leopons (Komori and Perseus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:25 pm
User Image

Komori spent a great deal of her time in the rogue lands, it seemed. After all, without any orders from her Ammon, she didn't really have much to do, save for patrolling and hunting. She supposed, looking at the other hard-workers of the pride, that she ought to feel privileged not to have any real job, but at the same time, not having anything could get so dreadfully boring.

Which is why she spent most of her time out of her pride. She would pass it off as though she were going out to hunt or to investigate others nearby, but hunting got boring eventually and there were few around that she found worth spying on. Others that passed her by never noticed her if she didn't want to be.

Today, however, she wasn't being as careful. She walked about the savanna and kept to herself, sure, but her body language was open and friendly. If someone wanted to strike up a conversation, they were welcome to. After all, so long as they didn't follow her home, what was the problem?

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Perseus was quite happy with her task as a guard, but today on her off time, she decided to go out a bit further than where the guards were normally posted. She was a bit bored, and with her mate gone from the pride most of the time, she could not help finding herself lacking for things to occupy herself. There were times she went to visit family or such, though not often these days.

Right now she was just wandering around looking at this that and the other thing. Maybe she could find a butterfly to chase. THAT was always fun. She did not care that it was a 'cub thing' she loved chasing butterflies. She spotted one and grinned to herself, taking a running leap at it, and nearly landing on another leopon. She never actually tried to land on the butterflies, but she also had not spotted the other female. "Whoops, sorry."
belloblossom

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:22 pm
Komori had seen the other leopon, well, had heard her first, but despite getting ready to call out to the other in greeting, she hadn't expected to suddenly be sprung at. Without letting out any sort of alarmed cry, she ducked and rolled away, leaving the other leopon to hit the ground where she had just been standing upon.

Chest heaving, she leaped to her paws and eyed the other female.
"What was that about?" She asked, defensively. "I assure you, I mean you no harm!" She added, the butterfly passing her notice.

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:39 pm
"I was not trying to spring at you, I'm so sorry... I saw this pretty butterfly and was trying to scare it... I didn't notice you until I almost landed on you." Perseus looked so sheepish it was not even funny. That is what she got for acting like a darn cub! Not that she would quit acting like a cub anytime soon, but hey, she might actually learn to look before she leaped.

"Are you hurt? Please tell me you are not hurt." Perseus looked worried as she made her way closer to the female to check on her. She really did not want to take this female back to the pride. She was a leopon like Perseus which meant there would be a chance the female could get sick from going to the pride. Not everyone viewed the plague as a 'blessing.'

belloblossom

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:37 pm
Komori blinked at the other female and tilted her head towards her. Chasing a butterfly? Well, she supposed that would be a fair use of her time, though certainly even in her boredom, Komori herself would never lower herself to the sort of playing about.

"Well, no harm done. Though I must say you gave me quite the scare." Komori assured the other. "I'm Komori, by the way. It's been a while since I've seen another leopon out in the rogue lands. What's your name?" She asked.

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:28 pm
"I am sorry I scared you, Komori, but I am glad you are not harmed." Perseus gave a little bow of her head to the other female and smiled brightly. "I am Perseus, and normally I am not outside my pride these days." She turned her smile to a full grin. "It is really nice to be out here again for a bit..."

Perseus did not want to offend the other any more than she already had, but she was curious what brought her out this way. "I do not see many any sort out this way let alone leopons. What brings you out here?" The light colored leopon really wanted to squee over the fact that this other WAS a leopon, but that would be rude. She had to keep herself under control.

belloblossom

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:30 pm
Komori smiled at the other leopon. She certainly seemed friendly and if Komori was honest, she was just happy to see another leopon out and about. They were more common in the Isoba, the Ammon herself was a leopon, after all. Yet hybrids were more uncommon in the rogue lands and prior to her joining the Isoba, Komori hadn't seen many about.

"I understand what you mean." She replied, but refrained from commenting much on her own pride, especially now that she knew that this hybrid already had a home to go to. Had she been alone, perhaps she would've asked if she'd like a home with her fellow hybrids to return to, but it evidently wasn't needed.

When she asked what she was doing out here, Komori had a ready answer. She had become adept at answering things in vague, honest manners. Honesty was still important to Komori, but her pride depended on her secrecy so twisting her words had come with the job.

"Boredom, mostly, but I'm also out here to hunt for my family." She smiled easily. "What about you? Come all the way out here to chase butterflies?" She flicked her ears in amusement. "Or could you be hunting too?"

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:08 pm
Perseus ducked her head sheepishly again. "I came out here because I was bored and my mate is out recruiting for our pride... Which leaves me with nobody to entertain when I am not standing guard." The leopon chuckled hat herself. She could be easily bored and with so many sick it was hard to find things to do that did not require her bothering the poor bards all the time.

"I know how had it is to hunt alone, so if you would need some help, I can certainly offer my paws." Perseus' eyes lit up at the idea of something to do with someone else. Butterflies were fun and all, but hunting was just thrilling! And to have someone else to hunt with was quite a lot of fun. She had not hunted with a partner since she left her father and his traveling group.

belloblossom

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:55 pm
Komori perked her ears at the notion that her fellow hybrid had a mate and she smiled at the notion. She had known for a while that she and many other hybrids like her were unable to produce offspring. Because of this was one of the reasons the Ammon had made the Isoba, to give a family to all of the hybrids about. How fortunate for Perseus to have found a mate despite their common troubles.

At the idea of having someone else to hunt with Komori brightened.
"That would be delightful." She replied eagerly, not stopping to think who would be bringing whatever they caught back to which of their prides. "Shall we try over there?" She suggested, indicating towards the direction of of a field of taller grasses, where she knew gazelle typically liked to graze.

How fun that she had found such a friendly soul out here! While she may sound bias given her own species, she really did think other hybrids were the best company!

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:09 pm
"That sounds like a wonderful place to start. Lead the way!" Perseus grinned at the other female as she fell into step beside her. This was going to be so much fun! To think just a few short minutes ago, she had been looking at spending the rest of her day chasing butterflies. This was certainly going to be a much more exciting endeavor than that!

Who knew what they would catch out here, and Perseus was more than happy to let this other female take whatever they got. Perseus had a pride that was well fed after all and this one had said she was hunting for her family. she would certainly make sure the other had what was needed to provide for the others she needed to care for. The leopon padded along behind the other with a smile and felt that this day was going to be quite wonderful!

belloblossom
Finished

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out