Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:05 pm
The Inselelo was currently patrolling the borders of the pride and was still trying to get himself a vulture, but given the time of year food was scarce and what bird would breed in this weather? Though he was currently trying to have cubs with the lioness's in the pride so he really shouldn't use that as an excuse to not have children.

Maybe he'd get one eventually, he wasn't going to worry himself about it too much though.

A scent caught his attention and he paused to get a location from which it was coming from. After pinpointing that he made his way towards it, curious to see who was lurking on the border.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:42 pm
A long time ago Arache had set out to Ithambo’hlabathi. When she had originally set out, she was accompanied by two other lionesses. But the three of them were separated and Arache was forced to decide to either turn around or continue forward. She decided that it was better to go forward instead of wasting more time searching for her friends. If it was their destiny to join her in Ithambo’hlabathi she knew that she would see them again soon.

The rogues she met in passing gave her general ideas of where to go, but she typically relied on instinct to guide her. She was never the type who relied on just the words of strangers.

As she walked, constantly keeping track of her surroundings, she spotted a figure in the distance. Her body tensed up as she watched him silently. Her eyes narrowed. She was certain she was near her destination, but she decided that it would be better for her to have the figure approach her. That way if she was in the wrong area and the stranger was violent it would at, at the very least, give her a chance to run for it.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:42 pm
Growing closer he came into view of a lioness who seemed to almost know where she was going? She at least seemed confident in her movements and that was enough for him, though she did have a new smell so she wasn't from here recently. Perhaps an old member returned? Or someone who had heard of the pride?

Approaching he gave a small bob of his head in greeting, "You seem far from home." Voice was smooth and velvety as he grew closer to her and was able to assess her better. She at least looked healthy, that was also a good thing. Perhaps it would be nice to get some more new blood into the pride. They needed healthy females.

"I'm Budek, one of the guardians of these lands you could say."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:43 pm
As the lion got closer, she took the opportunity to look him over. From his demeanor, Arache decided that he did not post a threat. Still she knew that appearances could be deceiving, so she remained cautious. She sat down as she watched him approach.

“Do I? Hm.” She said with a hint of a smile. “I would say that is a fair guess on your part. I am afraid though that I lack a home, which is the reason I have been traveling. I am in search of my new home.”

This might be her new home, but only time would tell; she thought as she gazed past the male, wondering what else was out there. “A guardian? That must be a lonely task Budek. Do you normally guard all alone?” She asked curiously. “You can call me Arache.”  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:43 pm
When she spoke he gave a small nod of his head, he wondered if it was due to being born a rogue or if perhaps her home had been lost to her. "Well, depending on what you're looking for you might have found yourself a place. Though I'm not the one you can given the final say as to whether or not you'd be able to stay." His voice was soft but had a firmness to it.

"Typically I am alone, but it's not all so bad. And it's not an all the time thing that I'm out here like this." Looking around he wondered how far he'd actually travel from the main group. "It's nice to meet you Arache. Would you mind walking with me and I could tell you a little about this place and you can decide if it's for you?"  
[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games