Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] a not-so-wanted welcome (Radha/Arwach)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:09 pm
User Image

Radha's children were growing like weeds. It seemed like only yesterday they were born, and now they were quite the rambunctious crew around the den. Having four boys and one girl, all were quite the handful. She was rather thankful for the assistance from Pazi and Ingagasi when they were around. She wasn't sure she could handle five children on her own. She lucked out with Kivuli when it came to raising her last litter.

Today though, Radha had left the children to play with a few other cubs that were born around the same time. Even if she was a Thrall, and her children were thralls, that did not mean they could not have friends, regardless of whatever rank those youngsters were. Children just needed to be kids some days. (There was another thrall there watching them, which put the mother at ease)

Plus, it was rumored that Arwach would be returning soon, and Radha did not want him around the young ones if she could help it. The starry pelted female walked along the worn path. She'd go round up the children in a little bit. Now though, she would enjoy relaxing without the constant runaround with her cubs.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:11 am
User ImageArwach was indeed back from his most recent Viking and he had quickly dumped his prize off with Igagasi who had come to meet him at the border, having had a vision of his return. The little cub whom he had taken was ushered away by the lioness, much to his relief, and he set his sights on his den for a nap.

A smile curled his maw as he spotted his other new Thrall treading alone down a path from where cubs usually were set to play with one another while mothers relaxed for a bit. Good. He didn't want to spend any more time around them than was necessary. He admired his prize as he approached, eyes roaming over his starry pelt with delight. Although he detested cubs, he ensured that his Thralls were the most beautiful - or handsome in the case of his newest capture - in the entire pride.

"And you've come to welcome me home," he purred as he approached, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "It's nice to see you've come around, Radha." He stopped before her, holding his head high to look down his nose at her.

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:55 pm
SilverLutz

The sound of her name caught her attention. She knew that voice, although it wasn’t one she heard quite often (thankfully). Refraining from rolling her eyes, Radha’s gazed looked up to him, a sneer placed on her maw. “You wish,” she said a tone of disgust laced in her words. “Keep telling yourself what you want to hear if that’s what makes you sleep well at night.” The lioness huffed, the roll of her eyes finally happening.

She brushed passed the male, not wanting to give him any more attention. It had been so nice not having him around, Radha was beginning to like the idea of staying her (just not with the title of thrall.) She knew she had to be careful though, she still shared the den with him, and that meant so did her children. He had threatened their unborn lives on their initial meeting, that she would not put it past him to do so again now that they were born.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:05 pm
The reply he got made Arwach snort in amusement. Now that she wasn't carrying her cubs she was bolder, but he knew that she wouldn't flee or do anything to seriously endanger them. They were his power over her and he was sure they would be for as long as they lived. Rather than punishing her he would merely threaten to harm the cubs, even as they grew older. The best way to a mother's heart was through her children, after all.

"Igagasi has a little surprise for you when you go to pick up your cubs. You'll have a new mouth to feed. He's a bit older than your litter, he'll be getting his mane soon I'm sure, but he'll be among your ranks so you can raise him as your own, if you wish," he said, not really caring how they all saw each other. Friends, family, it mattered not. They were all his Thralls and he wasn't about to give any of them up, even the cubs.

"I'm sure you'll meet him sooner or later."

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:14 pm
SilverLutz

She paused when he mentioned Igagasi had a surprise for her. A new mouth to feed? An ear flicked back towards him, eyes narrowing. What did that mean? Did he...did he take another from the rogue lands too? A youngster? Her head whipped around as she glared at the Captain. "Excuse me?" She said hotly, stalking back up to the male. "You took a child away from its mother for your own pleasure?" her tail lashed angrily behind her as she stood just inches from Arwach. "What gives you the right to do that."

"Tell Igagasi or Pazi that he will be their problem. I have enough to deal with with my own children, I don't need you tacking on another one." She growled. "To think you would take another boy in. That brings you what, up to five now sharing your den. Just wait until they are older." She said quietly, an empty threat hanging in the air. If her children knew how much she despised the male, when they were older, stronger they try to overpower the Captain.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:11 am
Arwach let out a bark of laughter at the look on Radha's face when she put two and two together. Oh, now that was a look he could get used to seeing. While Igagasi and Pazi were both complacent in their roll, Radha was new here and would need some lessons on how Thralls were to behave. Until she learned he would cherish those looks of indignation and dislike.

"You have no idea how I came across this cub," he said with a smirk. That much was true - he hadn't taken him from anyone. The cub had been lost out in the rogue lands and it was more likely something would have eaten him if Arwach hadn't stepped in. Granted, Thralldom was hardly a life in the eyes of some, but to the large Captain he had done the little guy a favor and now he'd return it by serving him for the rest of his life.

"Oh, that's what I'm waiting for," he purred, stepping closer to her as he let his claws dig into the dirt. "I will ensure they know who they belong to and they will serve me well. I should really thank you, Radha, for giving me so many new Thralls for the price of one."

Her 'threat' was hardly taken to heart, although he had to admit having so many Thralls would make it hard to keep them under his paw. He would have to set an example early, once the cubs were a little older and didn't rely so heavily on Radha for milk. His new boy was thankfully passed that stage and could eat anything an adult could, so once her litter got to that age he'd be sure to enforce good Thrall habits onto them.

"You'd best set a good example for your children, Radha," he added, flexing his claws. "Otherwise I'll have to take matters into my own paws."

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:31 am
SilverLutz

When Arwach took a step forward, Radha stood her ground. She would not let the male push her around, and she certainly would not run from him. "You will try to teach them, but as long as I am around with them, they will learn the truth, and who to listen to as they get older."

She rolled her eyes at the comment about giving him more thralls. "I hope those words come to bite you in the future."

Her eyes drifted to the flexing of his claws in the dirt. She turned her eyes to stare right into his. "You so much as touch a single hair of any of my children, and I'll make sure your life is a living hell to live in." She would fight the male if it came to it. She would also probably lose, but sometimes there would be no match for a mother's love. At least, that was what she had heard.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:39 am
The constant threats, no matter how empty, were beginning to get annoying. Arwach's smug grin turned into more of a grimace, his lips curling back to show his teeth in displeasure.

"Then perhaps I will keep you from them once they are weaned. I know many other Reavers and Captains who would pay a pretty price for a Thrall like you. And they are not so forgiving of attitude." While Arwach prized his beautiful Thralls, they would serve him just as well as pelts hung in his den. Igagasi had learned that he wouldn't stand for insubordination and had come around, and thankfully Pazi never seemed displeased at being here. Radha, however, was going to take some work.

"I won't touch them if you behave," he said with a growl. "Backtalk is one thing. It would do you and your children well to fall into line. Your live and theirs will be easy." And to that point, he was telling the truth. He wasn't cruel to his Thralls as some were, so long as they behaved themselves of course. He had a spacious den and was looking for a larger one with connecting dens for his hoard of Thralls to grow into, he was a Captain and brought back riches and treasures and had a high rank and was therefore somewhat respected within the pride, and he was fiercely protective of what was 'his'. Should someone touch one of his Thralls without his say so they would never see the light of day again.

"This is your last warning, Radha. I suggest you think on it."

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:59 pm
SilverLutz

Radha snorted, shaking her head. She found it quite difficult to listen or obey a lion that pretty much stole her freedom from her. "Noted," she stated to the male, her eyes still narrowed as she looked him right in the eye. She was still defiant towards the other, and his words would not stop the idle threats from coming. He could not keep her children away from her. She would hunt down whoever he would give them too.

"Excuse me, Arwach," she bit out his name, resisting the urge to push at him while she passed by him back towards the children's play area. While she had intended to relax, her meeting with Arwach had put her in a rather sour mood, that she would just rather stay with them in case he had gotten any ideas from this interaction.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:33 am
Arwach lifted his head again as Radha shifted her weight to continue back the way she had come and a small smirk settled over his face. Good. While it was a pain at times to have rebellious Thralls, it was still a challenge he was willing to take. What would make her bend to his will? What would push her the wrong way and make her fight back more? Her cubs were obviously the tipping point so he had to be careful with what he threatened to do and what he actually did do.

He watched until she disappeared before turning to move as well, heading off towards the den. He needed a bit of a rest after such a long trek with a squirming cub held in his mouth the whole way home.

KasaiLoki
Fin

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items