Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:25 pm
User ImageArwach squinted into the setting sun, watching the beautiful sunset like someone who had seen the same one a million times over. He didn't appreciate the beauty of the area he was in, not when he was on a mission. He'd been away from home for a few days now, leaving his newly captured Thrall to her business with Igagasi and Pazi. She would have had her cubs by now and hopefully he'd return to them with their eyes open and able to walk. He'd be putting them to good use as soon as he was able.

But for now he was on the scent of a rather intriguing lion. He smelled young - perhaps a bit too young for Arwarch's liking - and a bit nervous. Rightfully so the Captain thought with a smirk as he trotted along, following the scent. One so small and young shouldn't be out in the rogue lands unattended. Bad things could happen, after all. He'd have to check up on him and ensure he was...safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:29 pm
User Image

The warnings had been in place and his Mothers scolding was still sound in his ears. Don't wander to far, and always come home. He was a touch older now, but not nearly old enough to be as far as he was. "Where did the trees go?" His voice was small and worried. He looked for signs of home, signs that would direct him to go where he needed to be, but nothing was giving the answer away.

He was lost.

"Oh noo.." He whimpered softly to himself and stopped where he stood. The area was plain, but it was sparkling with the setting sun. Its colors lending themselves to the swaying grass surrounding the pale youth. If he hadn't of been so afraid he would have admired it, but instead his eyes couldn't settle on one space.

Then a scent tapped at his nose and invited itself in. Pertho shuddered slightly at the salty taste it seemed to leave beyond. As though he were tasting the ocean herself. "Who.. who goes there?!" Attempting a brave face, but failing, he whipped around to be greeted with something he wasn't expecting, a looming shadow of a lion.

"H-hello." He stammered out his words and tried to shrink in his seated place.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:08 pm
It didn't take long for Arwach's nose to lead him to what he had been tracking and he tried not to let his lips curl up in distaste. A cub. Not too young from the look of things but he had yet to start growing his mane, so he was certainly too young to be this far from home unattended. Yet there was no sign of any adults around and he knew better than to look a gift zebra in the mouth. Besides, the more he looked the more he liked what he saw. Other than the litter of cubs now waiting for him in his den, he didn't have any male Thralls yet and he had been meaning to add to his collection for some time now. The markings on this cub were quite interesting and he eyed the wing markings spread over his shoulder blades with interest. He prized beautiful Thralls and this one would certainly fit right in with what he had so far.

The cub noticed him then and he put on an easy smile as he approached, pausing a few steps away.

"Hello, little one. No need to be frightened, I'm not here to hurt you." Unless he proved to be difficult, but the cub didn't need to know that. "I'm Arwach. What's your name?"

Ctrl F Greenie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:20 am
His eyes had settled, but on the most terrifying thing his mind could currently conjure - a stranger. Pertho pulled his ears back, pressing against the top of his head, tail wrapped tightly around his paws. The lion began to speak and the tone suggested someone.. friendly.

"I'm not supposed to talk to strangers." He admitted out loud. The typical thoughts of a cub ran through his mind at a quick pace as he realized. This lion would no longer be a stranger - he shared a name. "Arwach." He pronounced the name slowly and felt himself grow less tense. Pertho tried for a small nervous smile before he attempted to speak to the stranger, now that he wasn't so strange.

"My name is Pertho. What are you doing out here?" Fear subsided with each word and curiosity slowly creeped in to take it's place. He certainly hadn't met every member of the pride in the short time he was on this earth and so Arwach could easily have been a member. But the smell, which made his nose itch, on Arwachs pelt was strange. "You smell weird." His nose wrinkled as he spoke his mind.

Silverlutz

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:27 pm
Arwach did his best to keep his expression neutral as the cub curled in on himself, tail wrapping around his paws protectively. They both knew that Arwach could easily overpower the cub but he wasn't going to try that unless he couldn't convince the cub to come along. It was so much easier when he charmed them into his paws.

"Pertho," he said in return with as warm a smile as he could muster, perhaps a bit too toothy to be genuine. "Now we're not strangers." He listened as the cub spoke, taking his time to watch his body language as well as listen to his voice. He was slowly getting more comfortable the longer he sat there which was what Arwach was hoping for.

"Oh, that must be because my home is by the sea. The largest lake you've ever seen, and it's all salty," he said, trying to figure out what it was that he smelled like. "It's quite spectacular even if it stinks a bit when the tide is out. I was out on an adventure," he added, answering the question that had been asked. "It's part of what I do at home. I venture out to find new things, meet new lions, collect pretty trinkets...it's quite the life. I might ask the same about you, little one," he added, cocking his head to the side. "What are you doing out here on your own?"

Ctrl F Greenie

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff