Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands
[PRP - Log] Questions (Tahni x Rukopa-eupe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:10 pm
Quote:
"Ru." He said tracking down the lioness. It had been some time since they had started reparing the tree together amongst other things. He had started to grow quite fond of her and he was a little nervous about asking her what he was about to ask her but all in all he felt it was right.

"Have you ever given any thought about you and I?" He hadn't really been forward with her too much about his affections so he was quite uncertain she knew how he felt but he had a feeling she felt the same way, at least a little bit. He suddenly felt very small.

Quote:
The white lioness was tired. It had been quite a while since she had taken a nice rest. Home tree was just about restored, thanks to the efforts of herself, Tahni and some of the other pride members. Hammocks still were missing from the limbs, but they probably could get those up within the next few days.

Her light eyes flickered to the male she had been working so close with as he approached. She shot him a smile. During the time together, Rukopa found herself drawing closer to the male. He had slowly began filling the void in her heart where Kaym'itan was had. She waited and waited for her mate to return, but there was no sign he was coming back or even if he could come back. No trace was left behind of where he had washed away to.

When she heard the words Tahni had spoken, her ears perked slightly. The question seemed to come out of the blue. She had given a lot of thought about the two of them. After endless hours of working together she was surprised he had asked the question rather than herself.

As the male approached, Ru found herself rising to her feet. She met the male at the halfway point of their distant. She gave the male a headbutt, a sign of affection.

"I have." she kept her words cryptic, letting Tahni guess the meaning of them. She didn't say outright what she meant. If the darker male did not feel the same, how awkward would that have been?

Quote:
He was quite proud of the work they had accomplished together, while he knew they weren't the only one's piecing their home back together, there wasn't anyone else he'd rather be doing this with. He let out a breath when she spoke, how long had he been holding that for? His heart was thudding in his ears and he felt immensly nervous all of a sudden. It was a big thing to pledge yourself to someone and he hadn't found someone that got him to open up the way she did. He felt so at ease around her and he hoped she felt the same way.

He was aware she had children already, and a previous mate that had long since gone. That was no fault on her though. So he was really relieved that she had thought about him and her, though if it was romantic he wasn't sure yet. Did she know that he felt that way towards her? He wasn't sure he was that obvious with his emotions though. Pxan was a little more open about his feelings, he on the other hand was much better at helping those and providing support in those types of ways.

Rubbing his leg he looked for her eyes. "Would you consider becoming my mate?"

He felt as though the blood was draining from his body he was so nervous. He couldn't take them back now, not that he wanted to. He just was dying to know her answer.

Quote:
To say Ru was taken aback was an underestimate. She really did not think Tahni would be...so forward with the question, that it left the white female rather speechless. She thought about her life prior to the storm. Her and Kaym'itan, the lovely litter of children that had long since grown. With the storm brought not only tragedy to the pride, but to her life as well. Her mate was gone, assumed dead. She'd always would love him, but, was it possible to allow the love of another? As she thought, just behind Tahni a small seed glided down. The atokirina, a belief of a sacred spirit, was here. Did that mean that it would be okay? The woodsprite hovered for a moment, before it floated away. It was all the answer Ru needed.

After the moment of silence, she focused back on the male. She gave him a warm smile, moving closer to him. Her head gently bumped his, and a light purr rumbled deep inside her. "I thought you would never ask," the female said quietly, nuzzling into his mane.

Quote:
What was really only moments seemed like an eternity for him. Was he sweating? He wasn't even aware he could sweat. He was severely nervous but did his best not to show it. He hoped for a good outcome because if she said no it would probably be awkward between them and then he'd lose out on a friend. Which was something he didn't want. Maybe he shouldn't have asked her.

All these thoughts raced through his head and then she bumped his head gently and accepted what he had said. She accepted? He let out a breath he had been holding he leaned into her as she nuzzled his mane. "It makes me happy beyond belief to hear you say that Ru." He couldn't wait to tell his siblings the great news!

Ru and him and gone through a lot it would seem yet they managed to find happiness throughout the darktimes in the pride. "I will always protect you." He whispered really as a promise to himself and to her. He never wanted to see her hurt again and hoped he'd always be able to keep those words.

Quote:
Sitting next to the male, Ru held a content smile. If the atokirina could forgive her for breaking what was once an inseparable bond, she could forgive herself too. This pride meant everything to the light female.

"I know," she said softly. Tahni and her teamwork together demonstrated that. She rested lightly on the male, her purr still evident.

Even though I had expressed their feelings to each other, the pride still needed some work. She was sure that their union would need to be made official to the pride a bit later too.

"What should we work on today?" Although, she was also game with taking a day off, and spending just some nice, quality time with Tahni as well.

Quote:
His heart swelled with so many emotions he couldn't help the smile that spread upon his lips. Taking in a deep breath he let it out and then stood up. "Well, given how much we've been working lately. I was thinking we could spend the day together and go for a nice stroll." He understood is she wanted to keep working but he kinda wanted a nice day for them to spend together and relax, they definitly needed it.

Quote:
"A nice stroll sounds good." Ru commented, taking a moment to actually rest against the other male.

"We can always go visit the Tree of Souls," the sacred tree that the Na'vi would pray to. "It's been awhile since I've been there." Kaym had taken her to it once before. It was just like a fleeting memory now that needed to be reactivated.

"But, laying right here is good too." A loud purr like a car motor erupted from her, demonstrating her content with the situation. Just relaxing, enjoying the moment. Who knew when they would get the peacefulness like this again. Work could definitely wait. In truth, Rukopa was quite content right now.

Quote:
"I like you're idea much more." He said looking over at her and making himself comfrotable next to her. "I think a day of lounging with you is just what I need." With that he leaned into her and allowed himself to just be at peace.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:56 pm
(amendment to last post in group above)

"I like you're idea much more." He said looking over at her and making himself comfrotable next to her. "I think a day of lounging with you is just what I need." They had been working non-stop it would seem and to be honest as much as he loved helping the pride become more like itself, they needed some down time. He just hadn't realized how hard they had been working until she had suggested it. Making himself comfortable next to her he leaned into her and let out a heavy sigh in relief. "We have been working pretty hard as of late, a break is called for." He wondered what the future would hold for the pride. There was so much potential, just as there was potential for downfall. He wouldn't think about that for now.

"I think visiting the tree would be nice in a little while though? I just want to enjoy this moment for right now." He said looking over towards her with a warm expression upon his features. There really wasn't anywhere else he wanted to be but here.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:29 pm
AstoriaFallen
fin

Ru nodded in agreement. With how hard the last few weeks had been, just laying here, relaxing would be great. Besides, they always had time later to visiting the Tree of Souls.

"A little while it is," the female sighed, content. A light purr vibrated from her form as her head lay on the ground. She watched the land around her. Always mesmerized by the fact she was here, living out the story her mother had always told her about when she was younger.  
[IC] Iknimaya Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games