Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[LOG][PRP] Budding Relationship [Eirik x Skitter]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:39 pm
Eirik chewed on his latest bounty of mints, pretty content with his latest thieving. It would have gone smoothee, of course, if all the plants were placed in a straight, neat line. But no. It was disorderly, like most things in nature. And it drove Eirik nuts. Still, the freckled cub had to do something about the mess. And had been nearly caught while uprooting several plants. Darn. So close to making it look better. Oh well.

Humming around the leaves, he was watching the ground for particularly pretty stones. He wanted to give some to his mother. And his aunt, whose garden he's pilfered through plenty of times.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:39 pm
Skitter'dido hated it here. She hated everything about it! And it was driving her crazy! She missed the warmth of the southern lands, the feeling of soft grasses tingling her belly as she played hide-and-seek with her sisters, she missed the sun. It was the complete opposite here, as if this place had been made to be her own personal hell. It rained almost constantly, forcing her to stay inside to keep her coat from getting dreadfully weighed down. Because of the on-going rain it was freezing! Skitter had to wonder if this 'Warlord' that her dad had explained had perhaps pissed off the sun at one point, because it sure as heck had forsaken this over glorified hunk of rock.

The worst part? She was so alone here. Her sisters had found themselves fitting in nicely to their new home, and as such were more often than not braving the harsh weather to go outside and play with their new friends.

...Something that her father had forcefully made her do today!

With a huff Skitter flopped her body down in the grasses. Setting her head on her front paws she wistfully stared out past the horizon. Someday she would be able to go back home. Till then she just had to deal with this place for just a few more years. Her dad had tried to encourage her by saying that everything would grow on her eventually, to go out and at least give it a try. Bah to that she say! She might not have been able to stay in her little corner of their den for the rest of the afternoon, but that didn't mean she had to go out and mingle with these people.

This was her own pity party after all, darnit! And she'd cry if she wanted to!

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:40 pm
Eirik had found no pretty stones by the time he came upon the tail. A green tail with a red tip. Blinking, he sat back, following the tail up it's length to the owner. She was... odd looking. With wings on her back. He never expected to see wings. Squinting his eyes, he peered at her, not caring if he was being rather rude with his staring. She was... chaotic looking. There wasn't much symmetric. Even her hair didn't match the tip of her tail. It... bothered him. He liked organization. He liked matching. Just her appearance denied that.

And then he noticed something else. Chewing on the mint leaves, he sat on his rump, head tilted. Still, he did not say a word as he stared at the odd female. His paws twitched with the need to fix something but how does he fix markings and colors on one's pelt? Maybe paint... but that would wear off in the constant drizzle. "You're crying," he pointed out bluntly, head tilting the other way. He wondered why. Maybe because she was cursed with an unorganized pelt?

Skitter knew she was odd looking compared to most of the Stormborn's inhabitants. Even with the high amount of rogue blood creating all sorts of patterns, shapes, and sizes in the pride there were few who shared the chaos that was her coat. It served as a constant reminder that she simply didn't belong here.

Her nose wrinkled at the tingly scent of mint in the air. Oh gods no, she knew that smell. It was the horrid stench that rolled off of the drunken lards most of the time! Drunken idiots meant that she was at risk of being stepped on or worse! Jumping to her feet she cautiously looked around for any stumbling adults nearby.

What her eyes landed on instead was a annoyed looking cub who looked about the same age as her. Wait what? Confusingly blinking at him her head tilted slightly to the side. "I'm crying...?" She muttered slowly to herself before she raised a paw to her face.

Well damn, sure enough her cheeks were wet with tears! "Oh. I didn't even realize honestly." She continued on. With a soft sniffle she rubbed her face into the fluff of her leg. There. Much better. She could at least be presentable now.

Lowering her paw back down Skitter turned her attention back to the cub before her. "You know that will get you in trouble with the adults." She stated in a very matter-of-face manner as she gestured to the stock of mint still sticking out the side of his mouth.

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

Eirik studied her. Why was she crying? Did he want to know? His eyes once more drifted to her pelt, paws tingling with the urge to fix the mess. If he could. It annoyed him. But, there wasn't anything he could do unless he constantly painted her. Maybe she would let him... "How come you couldn't tell you were crying?" he asked in confusion, nearly accusing. Was she trying to fool him? He wasn't easily fooled and took offense to it. "Most adults say not to waste the salt and water. I wonder if tears are from the ocean. It makes sense, right?" He really didn't need her affirmation. He was pretty sure it was the case. Whether she agreed or disagreed didn't matter.

His attention was grabbed when the messy cub spoke again. Blinking, he stared at her, head tilting. What was she talking about? Slowly chewing, he considered what the gesture could mean. Did she mean...? His eyes narrowed. "Are you going to tell?" he asked, not too kindly.

Her eyes followed his focus down onto her pelt. With a confused blink she peered back and forth between the disgusted look on his face and her own skin and fur on her back. Was he...unhappy with her markings or something? What did green and pink personally offend him? Hit with a sudden wave of self consciousness Skitter curled her feet underneath her body, trying to hide as much of her body from his judging gaze as possible.

Ugh, gods above these Stormborn were the worst!

"I was distracted," She started before pursing her lips. It wouldn't surprise her if most of these people couldn't relate to actually having emotions. They were all about blood, honor, and thunder right? Sigggggh. She'd better give a better explanation than that. "I got too lost in my thoughts, it's always raining in this stupid place I probably mistook it as another drizzle." She finished with a dismissive wave of a paw.

Her eyes narrowed at his bizarre musings. He was kidding, right? No, no it appeared he wasn't. Tilting her head to the side she regarded him with a curious gaze. "What are you even talking about?" She inquired sharply. Had he even seen the ocean before? It was huge! There was no way it could be made of tears ...Could it?

Rolling her eyes Skitter let out a disgruntled click of her tongue. "Not unless you give me a reason to tell." She hissed back. As she had learned early on living here, it was best to have something to hold against the bullies of this pride. Was it a bit of a d**k move? Yes. Was it necessary? Absolutely.

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:41 pm
Eirik gave her a flat look. He didn't feel like explaining what he just said; she probably didn't get it, anyways. Huffing, he sat, ready to talk with this... well, this mismatched, irritating cub. But really, it was the best plan he had at the moment. He had nothing else to do.

Obviously, he needed to find something else to do. Because she was obviously trouble. He growled threateningly, tail whipping. Snitch," he hissed, bristling a bit. "Now I know why you were crying. I would cry if I were you, too," he told her nastily.

Really? Really!? It was a simple question! Letting out a tch her head shook at his flat look. How rude. How immature. How..how brutish! Ugh! Did no one have any sort of social decency in this pride or had they all grown up without manners?

Perhaps that's why they all had to drown themselves in that nasty smelling fruit juice, they needed to escape from the knowledge of their own poor behavior.

Her eyes narrowed into a wry gaze as she eyed him up and down, her lips curling up into a tight snarl. "Bully." She hissed lowly through her teeth. "No one is forcing you here, I certainly don't want you around if you're just going to continue to act like a s**t-for-brains jerk." With a wave of her paw she gestured back out to the rain. "Feel free to walk off of the nearest cliff whenever you feel like it."

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

Was he just called a... a bully? His back stiffened and he growled. What a stuck up princess! He had come over and began talking to her! Sure, maybe he had gone at it wrong, but he certainly didn't deserve to be called a bully! And, the more she spoke, the more angry he got.

Letting out a pathetic roar in an attempt to sound like an angry adult, he pounced her, hoping to pin her. "You're such a brat! Take it back, I am not a bully!" he snapped, angry.

Skitter was more than ready to ignore the troublesome bully before her till he went away. With a hearty huff she raised her nose in the air as she turned her back on him. Bullies didn't deserve responses, end of story. They were one of the worst scums of the Earth!

Course her plan of ignoring him till he went away was tossed out the moment he slammed his body against hers. Letting out a banshee-like screech she flailed under him, rolling onto her back. "What is wrong with you?!" She exclaimed as she shoved her paws upwards to force his face away from hers.

Oh. My. Gods. Did he seriously just call her a brat? Oh it was on now. How dare he! How freaking dare he! "NO! If you don't like hearing the truth-" Letting out a growl she extended her claws, reeling back she raked a paw across his cheek like she had seen many of the adults do in their own duels. "Then do everyone a favor and plug your ears with bees wax - and your annoying mouth too why you're at it!" She hissed angrily, her eyes squinting into a harsh glare. "Now get OFF OF ME!"

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:42 pm
Eirik yelped and rolled off, paw coming up to feel at his face. She had scratched him! "Are you crazy, psycho?!" he snapped, teeth bared and glaring at the other. His cheek stung and so did his pride. He did not just give in to a girl. "You could 've taken out my eye!" he growled, bristled.

She was such a brat. Eirik decided he did not like her. Sure, all girls were awful, but this one was top awful. True, this had been Eirik's first fight. Oh, sure, he had played wrestled with his siblings, but this was his first time actually getting intentionally hurt. The pride and shock was thick, which brought up his anger. "Why don't you just leave then, if you think this place is so stupid! You'll never make it here, anyways! Brat!" he spat.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:42 pm
"Good!" She screamed out, her small body rolling the moment his heavy weight lifted from her. Flopping onto her belly she scrambled up to her feet, making sure to put as much distance between him and herself that she could manage. After all, he could come back and try to repay her double over at any moment!

She refused to leave this hellhole with any lasting scars to serve as a reminder of her time here. "Maybe with one less eye clouding your sight you can finally see what a giant, stinky, no-good, butthole you've been!"

Her chest barreled forward as she puffed out in pride, her head rising to defiantly rise against him. She hated him. She hated him with every ounce of passion in her wee bones! She would not let his sharp words affect her, not now, not ever. There was no reason for her to know her deeper reasoning behind not leaving, namely the fact that she was terrified about being on her own for the first time in her life. Any sign of weakness that she expressed would have just given him free fuel to his cocky little fire.

Ha, he thought he was so much better than she was. She'd show him!

"I'm not the one lying on the ground in a pool of my own blood." She hissed out, her lips curling up into a deep snarl. "If I'm supposedly not going to make it then what does that say about you?" She mused, one of her eyebrows cocking at her own question.

There was a short pause between them before she snorted. Her eyes finally breaking from their deadlock on him to roll in disgust. "I'm not even properly trained and you still aren't worth my time." She remarked with a taunting shrug of her shoulders. Turning around she gave one final swish of her tail in his direction before starting to trot forward, intent on leaving him sitting in the mud looking stupid.

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:51 pm
Eirik's anger mounted as he scrambled to his feet. He couldn't believe it! That-that-that... b***h! He knew he shouldn't use such words but right now, he felt it was very appropriate and it felt good to call her such. In his head, of course.

"Go walk off a cliff, you ugly outsider!" he shouted after her. "No one likes you here!" Ohhhh he was so mad. He didn't even know what to do with his anger. And he certainly didn't want to chase after her. He stalked off, tail whipping behind him, bristled and furious.

If he could never see her again, it would be too soon.
Pollack

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff