Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[LOG][PRP] Anxiety [Furaha x Tobi]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:36 pm
Furaha was panicking. Tobi wasn't in the den. He wasn't in the water. He wasn't in the clearing around. He wasn't even at their normal hunting spot. Where is he?! Fear gripped him by the neck as he dashed towards the den, their den. Surely the male was back already? Fura didn't like thinking about what could have happened. Many things could have happened.

Anxiety consumed him, insides shriveling in fear and bones quaking. It was an extreme reaction, he knew that… but he couldn’t lose Tobi. He needed Tobi. Trying to press down his fear, he decided that he can start with finding him before melting in panic.

Tobi," he called loudly, turning around to look all around. Where was he?

Tobi hadn't been in the den. At least not when Furaha had first arrived. The black and white male with the pale eyes had gone out for a much needed run. It didn't happen often. He tried to get back before Furaha woke up, but it seemed like today, that didn't happen. He didn't know how the other would react. He was almost always back before the darker male knew better.

"Hey," he called out almost hesitantly. Was his mate alright? "Furaha, I'm here."

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

The sound of his voice made a wave of relief wash over Fura so fiercely, he nearly collapsed. Sucking in a deep breath and releasing it into a sigh, he moved towards the other male, each step giving him his strength again. Tobi was safe. He was safe. He was safe.

Knocking his forehead against the other male's, he closed his eyes and again breathed deep to calm his hammering heart. "You're alright?" he asked, a bit anxiously. "Where were you?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:37 pm
"Yeah, I'm fine." He tilted his head to the side and then nosed into the other's mane against his neck. Rubbing his head for just a moment, he pulled away and then sat down on his haunches, watching the other try to calm himself down. He was that worried?

"I was just running. I... needed to just stretch my legs is all." He gave a sheepish look. He knew his mate was easy to fret, but he had really worked himself up today, didn't he? It was Tobi's fault and he felt horrible about it. "I'm sorry. You were sleeping still and I ... I don't know. I didn't want to wake you up. You looked so peaceful."

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

His stress was fading at Tobi's touch, tension seeping away and heart slowing to a normal rhythm. Tobi was here. He returned the affection and n** affectionately at his ear, relaxed once Tobi pulled away. The male sure had a way of soothing him. He gave a slow smile, shaking out his mane.

"Running," he repeated lamely, before nodding. He knew Tobi liked to run. And that he usually did it before he woke up. Perhaps Furaha had just woken up earlier than he usually would? Looking up at the sky, he realized that that was perhaps the case. Embarrassment crept it's way inside his head but he quickly pressed it away. "No need to apologize, love," He murmured, moving closer to Tobi and bumping his forehead against his. "I... didn't realize the time," he admitted slowly, before giving him a sheepish grin. "I think I'm fully awake now. Want to take a bath?" Fura asked in a near purr, nearly nose to nose with the male.

The other male grinned a bit and just nosed into his darker half. Poor guy... He really did have seperation anxiety, didn't he? He just nosed and nuzzled into the other's neck and mane, enjoying the feeling and then sort of wrapped one of his front paws around the other's leg in an odd gesture of comfort.

"Yeah, just woke up a little early." He head butted under the other's head lightly before wandering off again. "And yes, I want a bath. It's sort of really muddy further out. Seemed a bit of rain just missed us." He made a disappointed sound and rolled his shoulders in a sort of shrug as he walked. "Oh well. So, Furaha... What would we do tonight? Should we hunt? Stay home?" Tobi's tail flicked this way and that as he wandered toward the nearest watering hole that wouldn't be a pure mud bath.

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:38 pm
Fura sighed happily at the nuzzling and touch, leaning his face into the male, breathing in his scent. The dark lion doubted he would ever be able to sleep easily without this scent and warmth beside him.

The lion grinned at the other's slight disappointment. It was one thing he didn't share in common with the other. He hated rain. But he liked watching his lover in the rain. Following Tobi, he considered. "I want to take you to a spot today. A surprise place," Fura added on with a sly grin. "You'll like it, I promise."

Tobi's pale eyes squinted as he pulled back and watched his mate. He eyed him harder and then snorted before flicking his tail in a nervous way. "...Okay. I trust you, you know that." The black and white male huffed then and butted himself against the other's side before motioning with his head.

"Lead the way, Fura." He'd follow the other. Honestly he probably shouldn't be nervous, but surprises seemed to make him a tad anxious. "...Can you tell me, is it far?"

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

Fura nearly preened at the idea that Tobi trusts him. Of course, he knew. But it was a blessing to hear it again, all the same. Humming happily, he licked the other's cheek before continuing.

"Mmm, I suppose I can. It won't take us too long to get there, just a bit out of the way. You'll like it, I promise," he whispered happily.
Peppermint Coffee
We can call this one finish!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:29 pm
Well, as long as it wouldn't take too long. Tobi rubbed against Fura and returned the lick to the cheek.

"Okay. You know I'd follow you anywhere, anyway." And the black and white lion meant it. He was too attached already to his darker counterpart.

- Mynsed -
(Ha! Now we can.)

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash