[PRP] So we meet again (Radha x Arwach)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:29 pm
She did not think it possible, but in such a small time she could feel her stomach had grown, much larger than her last litter. She was not expecting the growth, and it hindered her movements quite a bit. She had traveled West at the instruction of the other, but truth be told, she did not make it very far. She could feel her paws were swollen and she needed the rest.

Eyes flickering around, she thought this spot would be good. It wasn't out in the open like before, and with nighttime soon to fall, she'd blend in well with the night time sky. She sighed. Even on the ground she was uncomfortable. These cubs needed to be born soon. Radha did not know how many more days she could take of this.

She closed her eyes, intending on resting.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:41 pm
User ImageTrue to his word, Arwach had send Radha off in the proper direction and, just as he had thought, it had been amazingly easy to track her. He kept his distance for a few days, letting her settle into a false sense of security, and to see if there was any sign of 'her boys' that she had mentioned before. So far there was no scent or sight of anyone other than her which was perfect.

Night was upon them as he made his move. Radha had taken up a spot in a bit more shelter this time, a little grove of trees beside her, which would help box her in perfectly. He approached slowly once the sun had completely set, leaving them in total darkness save for the moon. They could both see well, of course, but not as good as in the daytime.

He paused a few paces from her spot, scenting the air with interest. Although it was clearly just Radha, there was another interesting scent along with hers. Once he got close enough he realized just what it was. She was incredibly heavy with cubs which was both good and bad. Good because it would hinder her ability to resist, bad because if he succeeded he'd have cubs underfoot for gods knew how long. Ugh.

But, he decided as he pushed through the brush, it was worth it.

"Pardon my intru-oh! Radha! What a pleasant surprise," he said with a little laugh. "I didn't expect to cross paths with you again so soon."

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:50 pm
SilverLutz

Radha's eyes shot open at the sound of the other. She was not quick to get up, in fact, she was finding quite a difficult time to do such a thing. Finally, the female had managed to rise, if only a seated position. "Arwach?" She asked cautiously, eyes adjusting to the darkness before his form finally appeared.

"I...didn't either." Her voice held suspicion. "I thought I travelled far enough from your lands. I am not still intruding I hope...?" She let the question linger, wanting to collapse back to the ground. With the male nearby again she did not. Something was a little offsetting by him being here. She was sure she went far away, and found a decent shelter.

"What are you doing out this way?" She asked after a moment, bright eyes narrowed. Here she was, meeting the male again, alone. She had told him last time her boys were out and would be heading back. Now they were here again, no boys around. She'd have to lie again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:57 pm
"Oh, you did," Arwach said comfortingly. "As a Captain within the pride I go out on Vikings from time to time. Usually with a band of Reavers, but you caught me at the start of my solo trip a few days ago. I've been meandering around, crossed your scent a few times, you know how it is," he said with a wave of his paw as he took a seat as well. He didn't want to come off as threatening...yet.

"I must say you look to be in quite the state," he added with a little chuckle, nodding at her belly. "I didn't notice last time. Congratulations. It looks like you'll have your paws full soon." And so would he. Ugh. Not ideal, but oh well. He'd deal with it...and have a slew of Thralls to his name once they were older. Now that was worth the annoyance of cubs.

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:04 pm
SilverLutz

She shook her head. "I don't know how it is..." she said quietly, rising to her feet. She ignored the aching feeling, looking behind her. She could not turn around and go that way, the trees were too close together she could not squeeze through. She watched the male, eyes drifting to her own stomach at his comment.

Did she say thank you? She shifted on her paws nervously. "Indeed. Little ones for my boys and I to watch over." She said, still letting him know there were others that were around.

"I really don't want to intrude on you. I'll get going. Further West I assume? Unless you are traveling that way, I will head more North then..." She thought to herself. She did not want to keep crossing the lion's path. She'd rather meet others in a group setting. Radha hesitated before walking up to Arwach, wanting to walk past him. He made her nervous. Something just did not sit right with him meeting her again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:11 pm
Arwach chuckled at the mention of those boys again, amused at the attempt to throw him off. Radha didn't seem to be buying his suave attempts at soothing her, so it was time to shift gears. As she moved towards him he stood as well, shifting slightly to block her path.

"Trust me, Radha, you are not intruding. If you were I would chase you off. Actually," he said, lifting a paw to tap his chin as if in thought. "Perhaps it would be best if you came back east with me. I have a few fine ladies that would be delighted to help you raise your cubs. Igagasi and Pazi love the little ones."

He still had a smile on his face but it was no longer friendly, his blue eyes cold rather than cheerful. "In fact, I do believe it would be in your best interest as well as theirs to come with me." His gaze flicked to her stomach as he said 'theirs', indicating just who he was talking about. To go against him now would mean certain complications with how far along she was.

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:17 pm
SilverLutz

Radha stopped abruptly when he blocked her path. "Move please." She said quietly, tail twitching in annoyance, and small bout of anger that started to rise.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." She told the male, looking for another option to try and get around the Captain. There was a opening she might have been able to get through. She thought of taking the chance, but the next words he mentioned made her blood run cold. Their best interest? Her eyes flickered towards her stomach, a small frown on her maw.

"You wouldn't harm them." She said, her tone still very quiet. She was running out of ideas. Maybe he was just bluffing, like she was doing when she mentioned her sons. "I ask you again, please move." Radha said, this time a little bit more forcefully. She would not be able to push past the male even if she wasn't pregnant.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:34 pm
"Oh, certainly not on purpose. But," Arwach said as he finally stood, "accidents do happen, my dear." The last word was said with a bit of a growl, his claws protruding slightly from his toes to dig into the soil beneath them. He could tell Radha wasn't willing to risk her unborn children's lives and that was going to be his biggest point of leverage in herding her back to the pride.

"Let's not make this difficult," he said, shifting his weight a bit to give her a small way to leave, but it was clearly with a certain direction in mind. She was going right back the way she had come and he would see to it that she didn't stray from the path back to the Stormborn. "I'm sure you'll enjoy your new home. My other Thralls do. Know your place and obey me and you will have quite the wonderful life." There was truth to his statement - Igagasi and Pazi were quite happy with their lot in life and Arwach had never needed to raise a paw to them - and Radha could enjoy the same style of living if she obeyed. If not...well. He'd have cubs to use against her soon and after that he could be more physical if needed.

"Come, Radha, we're going back."

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:42 pm
SilverLutz

Radha watched as his claws unsheathed from his feet. Her eyes widened. She could not risk the lives of her unborn children.

When he shifted his weight, she noted the direction she needed to head. She lowered her head, subduing to the fact she would not make it past the male unscatched if she decided to run (wobble?). "How...How far is the pride." She had already wandered what she thought was away from the pridelands. She knew she would not make it far this evening, having traveled slowly majority of the day already.

"Speak for yourself." She sneered when he mentioned that she would enjoy her new home. "It's not a home if you are forced to stay there." And right now, that was what it looked like was going to happen.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:55 pm
Radha's head bowed in defeat and Arwach smirked. Victory again, how splendid. And although he would have to sit through a few months of irritation, he had just bagged himself a whole army of Thralls in this one lioness. If that wasn't a capture he didn't know what was.

"A day or so travel if you walk faster," he said with a sneer, all pretense of being kind gone. "A few more if you collapse and we have to wait. Fresh meat and safety await you at the end of the journey, so the faster you move the faster you'll get those comforts." He fell into step slightly behind her but within clawing distance if she tried to react or break away. If he had to wound her to get her to come along he would, but it wasn't his preference. Unblemished beauties were his pride and joy.

"I speak for you now as well as myself. You'll learn in time, Radha. Welcome to the Stormborn," he said with a growl, nudging her to get her going again. It would be a rather awful few days but he was willing to put up with it for the haul he was bringing in.

KasaiLoki
Fin!

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items