Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:05 pm
There was something about a feast. She'd drifted away from Rio and Kieza, deciding to see what she could of the feast, go to the bonfire and pay her respects, and beside her, tiny Brancath. The white kept a wing spread, tucked gently behind Hers as they moved along. Impressing a white here....It was amazing, the reception so different from what she'd expected. They found their way to the edge, the dragonet almost herding her beloved until they were safe, My hearts, my sweetest Isilje, why do you fear so? There is no need to be scared of staying in a new weyr. Your Brancath will always be by you, keeping you as safe as I can, so why do you ache so? That got a smile, the sensation of love and warmth calming her nerves. How did you do this, share your heart and soul so completely with another being. It was strange, new. GOOD. "Not sure I can stop, my love." Her voice was quiet, as she watched the crowd move about, "I'm...just naturally worried about things....and coming here...now having to stay...it's frightening. You made it all worth it." Slowly, she gathered Brancath in her arms, kissing her head.

She would have been content to stay there, had she not spotted a strange sight. Was that an adult white? How curious indeed. Slowly, the small neck craned up, her head canting, Pardon. You. Come over here with yours, perhaps? My beloved is frightened and I think a grown one might be able to assist. So insistent for so small a creature.

Teiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:29 am
One of the first things A’myl and Vee had done when the feast began was to go down to the beach to pay their respects to the lost candidate Henwas. The boy’d had a twin, and twins were something that the whitepair understood well. There would be no consoling the half that remained that night, however.

They were walking slowly on their way back to the feast when Viyanakerth abruptly perked up, his eyes whirling blue with pleasant surprise. Of course, Brancath. What can we do for you? He twined his tail about A’myl’s waist, leading him towards the new weyrling pair. A’myl, for his part, was startled by the sudden yank, until he saw his dragon’s intent. He walked the rest of the way under his own volition, concerned by the pale girl’s somber look.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Teiha

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:40 am
Teiha

Good. He was coming. It was clear the small white was uncomfortable, looking at both of them with whirling eyes that mixed between red, orange, and green. She was not fond of males, but he was an adult whiterider...And her beloved needed the assurance. She watched as Isilje seemed to brighten, standing straighter and putting on a smile to try and make herself seem like the entire event hadn't bothered her. Like she was fine, "Um...Hello. I'm guessing Brancath called both of you." Surprising, since her little white had such an aversion to males of any sort.

Brancath spread her wings to drape around her bonded's arms,settling in them carefully, I only called you because Mine is so terribly bothered. She worries much about being a Rider...and for me, which I find rather silly.  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games