Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] this thing called Persuasion (Arwach Mor x Radha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:45 pm
Radha didn't know how this could happen again. Well, she knew how she was just, rather surprised by it. The star pelted female lay on the ground, right on her side. Her belly protruded slightly, an obvious sign that there was life growing in it. She wasn't near due, but she knew with how noticeable her stomach had gotten, she was either expecting large cubs, or many. She didn't know which would be a better option.

A frown was on her maw as she reminsced. She did not expect her life to turn out how it was going. She was curious how her siblings faired, if they were living life outside the Tuiat'tekem lands like she was, or if they had managed to settle. Radha could not see herself settling, which is likely how she was ending up in these particular situations.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:23 pm
User ImageAnother day, another trip to the rogue lands. Arwach was on his own this time, leaving behind the Reavers and other lions back home. There were times that he sought to bring home his own spoils and it was easier to do when he was alone. He wasn't sure what he was looking for this time, be it jewels or a kill, but he knew he wasn't coming back without something.

The scent of a lion was brought to him on the breeze and after a bit of hunting he spotted her. Arwarch felt a sly grin cross his face as he watched her from a distance. Her guard wasn't up and she looked to be relaxing. Good. He much preferred bringing in Thralls without a fight as scars were rather unsightly on them.

Pushing his way through the tall grass, he approached the female with his head held high and a charming look to him. "A nice day for a nap, hm?" he hummed as he padded closer, getting into her personal space without issue. She was going to know exactly who was in charge in this situation.

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:13 am
SilverLutz

Radha was too preoccupied in her thoughts to see the approaching male. It wasn't until he had spoken that she was aware of his presence. Her head jolted up, tail thrashing on the ground. Her eyes narrowed slightly at the male, as she was slow to rise to her feet. She hadn't rested as long as she wanted to, but there was no way she would stay on the ground with a strange male around.

"Yeah..." She agreed slowly. Although she was not taking a nap, more or less just staying off her paws. She probably should have known better to lay out in the open, when she wasn't as sharp on her skills as normal. She noted how close the male had gotten, a little too close for comfort for Radha. "Can I help you?" She asked cautiously, edging back just a bit from the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:13 pm
Arwach didn't step closer as the female backed away, pleased that she hadn't challenged him for her space. Blue eyes tracked her movements, reading her body language as he spoke again.

"Oh, not really," he said with a lazy tone of voice, his tail flicking back and forth behind him. "I was more wondering if I could help you. It's rare to see a lioness in these parts without a companion or a little rogue pride of sorts and I was wondering if you were lost or in need of some help." That much was true, at least. They were fairly close to the Stormborn and those that knew of the pride tended to give it space when traveling close by. Only those that were looking to join would press the boundaries set by those within the pride.

"You're quite close to my pride, you see, and if the wrong lion came across you they might not be as pleasant as I'm being." He gave her a toothy grin to emphasize his point although it was perhaps just a little too wide to be friendly.

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:16 pm
SilverLutz

"Nope. I am quite good, thank you." She glanced behind her. "My boys should be back soon." It was a lie that the other did not need to know the truth for. "They went scouting," she continued her story. If the other lion knew she wasn't out here on her own, maybe he would back off a bit. In truth, the twins had left her already to be their own being. They were adolescents, they could do what they wanted.

When he mentioned she was close to his pride, her ears flickered. "My apologies. I did not know there was a pride nearby. I can leave and no one will know I was even here." Radha offered, frowning at the toothy grin the male gave her.

"I thank you for letting me know of the...proximity of your lands." She turned away from the lion. She knew she should never turn her back on someone, but it was easier focusing ahead rather than continuing to back up.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:31 pm
Oh, she was nervous. Arwach felt that predatory feeling rise up within him as she slowly backed away, informing him that 'her boys' would be back soon. He'd be more than happy to hang around to see if that were the case.

"Oh no, no need to apologize," he purred, his relaxed posture letting him stroll after her without the sense of her being hunted which was exactly what was happening. "If a life of thrills and adventure isn't your thing then I'd suggest heading west a bit to avoid my fellow Stormborn, but we are always seeking new members if that seems up your alley."

There, the little ploy. It was how he had brought in his other two Thralls who had both seemed intrigued by the life he offered. They were both mild-mannered enough to settle into their role as his den-minders and errand runners and so far they seemed quite content. They did get their fair share of adventure within the pride and he was even thinking about taking them out on a Viking to be pack mules of sorts. They'd surely enjoy that.

"What, leaving already?" he asked as she turned away. "I didn't even get your name. I'm Arwach," he said, offering his first in a little peace offering.

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:42 pm
SilverLutz

Radha nodded, taking the other's words. "West...right..." She repeated, looking in that direction. "I don't think I am up to...joining a pride right now." She said honestly. If she was, she would have stayed in the jungle with Kivuli and her other children, and not left them for a life of wandering.

"Thank you," she said, an appreciative smile forming on her maw. She had relaxed a bit, knowing that this lion was trying to help her, (or so it seemed).

"I did not want to intrude on your lands," she said, glancing over her shoulder. She noticed he had followed her momentarily, which caused her to stop. "Radha," she said, turning around to meet the other's gaze face to face. "Pleasure to meet you, Arwach." Her ears tilted on her head, reminiscing the words he had just spoke. Stormborn. "Stormborn....is that what your pride is called?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:55 pm
Arwach smirked slightly as the female relaxed a bit. Perfect. If she warmed up to him now perhaps he could come back later and talk to her again, follow her secretly for a day or two before coming up to her once more. For now, though, he'd play Mr Nice Guy and act the part of helpful Captain.

"Radha. A pleasure to meet you," he said with a little bob of his head. The question made him chuckle softly, nodding his head. "That's the nickname I suppose. Officially we are the Myrsky Syntynyt, but any Captains or Reavers you come across would refer to themselves as Stormborn." He gave her a little wink before nodding and motioning with his paw for her to go on.

"Just travel in that direction and you'll be fine, Radha. I do wish you the best."

KasaiLoki

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:14 pm
SilverLutz
Done for me, you're next post and I will start the next one!

Radha flashed a small, confused look at the clarification of the Stormborn lands. She gave a small shrug, an indication she had not heard of the lands the male spoke of. "Can't say that I have ever heard of you guys, to be honest." At his motion, she nodded, pivoting on her paws.

"Thanks again, Arwach." Looks like there were some kind lions out here that did look out for other well beings. And he didn't need to get anything out of their interaction? That was a small surprise. Lions these days usually only thought about one thing. Finding one that did not even hint at it was just an overall refreshing feeling. It almost made her want to stay. almost.

A quick wave goodbye, Radha was off. She trotted, belly swinging side to side as she left the Captain to his dealings. She'd have to go West, away from the Stormborn and other's that could pose for cruel intentions.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:20 pm
"The pleasure is mine, Radha. Safe travels," he said as the lioness turned to go, padding off in the direction he had told her. It was true that west was the proper direction to travel, but it was also the direction the wind blew from. He could trail her without Radha being aware so long as he kept his distance.

He gave a little grin and a wave just in case she turned around before heading south. For now he'd give her some space, but once night fell he'd make up the ground she put between them. He had found his prize and she would make a fine addition to his little collection of Thralls.

KasaiLoki
Fin!

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items