Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm
User Image

Meztli had been wandering for days at the heels of a herd of beasts. None of the herd had been tired or weary enough to lag behind but Meztli knew that it was only a matter of time that one of the weaker or younger herd members would linger just far enough behind the herd to be easy pickings. Meztli was out on the hunt all on her own which meant she had to be extra careful of the herd. They out numbered her and if they went in to a frenzy they could easily trampler her which woudln't be a great situation.

So ever so carefully and dainty she kept her distance and took her time. It was bound to happen that she'd win in the end.

What the lioness had carelessly not paid attention to was the shift in scent or atmosphere that had been happening. For a lioness that was a seer this was beyond careless. She was allowing her self to be unfocused and careless which for a lone lion wasn't the smartest way to survive out in the wild.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:44 pm
The golden-green topped grasses and reddish brown dirt that it sat on hid another one that'd been tracking the herd and whose priorities had briefly shifted upon noticing the pale stranger. But they'd deal with them eventually.
For now the herd was none the wiser and content to graze....till something huge and orange erupted from the undergrowth and tackled into the nearest prey beast with such speed and weight behind it that it was easy to tell the creature was dead upon landing on the ground. That ofcourse didn't stop the assaulter from thrashing the corpse slightly as the rest of the herd scattered and the bulky lioness stood triumphant on her kill.

Korshel was a bit of a show off in the pride, bold and loud as any other in the Vita but equally observant. She'd come out here to hunt and she'd only noticed the white lioness by accident, but had decided to be silent about it...till now ofcourse. Muzzle smeared in blood and her forepaws sat on her kill she huffed to the wind and called out.

"Oi! You can quit y'hiding now!"

Alpaca Chobi

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:58 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Meztli nearly jumped out of her skin as a bulky lioness seemed to fly out of no where and tackled down a prey beast. She was now shaking, mostly from the shock, but also because she had not seen the lioness coming. The herd spread out every which direction but the light lioness could not find the will to move still processing everything she had just witnessed. Even after she'd been called out by the other lioness it was hard for Meztli to find control of her body again.

It was a few moments before she poked her head out from her hiding spot and outed her self. She was standing there across from the proud lioness feeling quite meek and small.

"S-S-so sorry I had no idea there was another here." She really should have been more experienced and more aware of her surroundings.

"I've been tracking them for quite s-s-some time ." She admitted. It took all her will to speak up and all her strength to not fun away. Meztli was feeling uneasy from the shock. It was strange as she had killed her prey beast her self and had kills stolen from her but the way this strange new lionesses confidence showed in her killing and the way she had no idea there was even another lioness had Meztli a little on edge.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:02 am
Korshel watched the shaky pale female finally out herself as she stood atop her kill and watched her, the brief thought on her mind was to pounce the intruder - but she probably had no idea about them, a lot of rogues had no idea about them honestly. But oooooo was it tempting.
Finally she moved from her kill over to Meztli and gave her a small sniff and a huff as she smirked at her.

"You're definitely new, haven't seen a pale lion on Vita' territory before." The mention of tracking the herd for some time gave Korshel the slightest pang of guilt, but that was rectified as the bulky lioness sprung back to the kill and ripped a leg from the prey as she threw it the pale female's way. Her mouth now all the more covered in gore. "Here!"

Alpaca Chobi

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:15 am
Lightning Shadow X

The word territory rang the alarms a bit in the paler lionesses head. She hadn't noticed she was wandering in to a pridal territory because all of her focus had been on her tracking. The paler lioness did her best to gather her anxiety and her negative self doubting thoughts and stood strong only hoping that these uneasy feelings didn't spread wide on her features.

Unexpectedly she was offered part of the kill. Such kindness kicked off some more anxious thoughts but the lioness was quick to shoo them away and calm her self.

"Thank you so much. Uh... My apologies. I seemed to have wandered in to your territory. It's been days of tracking I must have ... " Lost focused was what she wanted to say but felt a great deal of shame being a seer who had little focus.

Hunger seemed to trump her usual over politeness and she found her self muzzle deep in the offered leg. It had been a long while since her last meal and she couldn't help but take a few maw filled bites. The taste of the meat made everything okay though. Now with something in her belly and the leg only partially chomped up she looked up with a bloody maw and all.

"I hadn't eaten in so long..." She mused off thoughtfully not sure if she'd offended by eating right then and there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:03 pm
Korshel tilted her head as she was half stood on the kill and watched the stranger with a tilt of her head before crunching her own mouthful of meat from the dead prey, muzzle stained red and cheeks stuffed almost comically as she watched the newcomer. She mentioned tracking for days? That'd caused the slightest pang of guilt in the big lioness' chest, but it was easily filled with food.

"It's okay, we barely get any visitors nowadays so not a lions know about us, hopefully we'll get to meet more soon though." She half commented, half mumbled with her mouth full of food before swallowing contently.
"Besides I kinda was about to pounce you, but I think the Warlord would've cuffed my ears for instigating with a rogue."

She then stepped off the kill and paused before glancing to the female curiously.

"Hey uh- Have you seen a HUGE lion about? Big, strong, red eyes, swirls on his shoulders?" There was a slight hopeful tone in her voice as she watched the newcomer, ears swiveled forward.

Alpaca Chobi

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:10 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Meztli gulped pretty loudly hearing that she her self was being considered for a pounce. After witnessing what this lioness was capable of she did not want to be pounced. Her ears fell back a little but she managed to keep her composure just enough to be polite. Didn't want to offend after all. Still, Meztli's heart was in her throat now.

"Oh." The lioness looked thoughtful for a moment at the others question, "Sorry can't say I have. Only lions I've seen were passing rogues and they didn't fit that description," At least Meztli assumed that they were rogues. The lioness had no proof on this matter.

"But if you need help... I might be able to help?" She squeaked a little at the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:19 pm
At the answer, the giant lioness looked as disappointed as a cub with her toy taken away, a disheartening scene to say the least to see such a strong female look so...hurt? She quietly scuffed a paw against the dirt in a quiet manner with a rolling shoulder shrug as she looked to the other female.

Her attention perking at the mention of helping which...made Korshel feel a little bit better, even if she was incredibly skeptical of how this female could help. But, it couldn't hurt right?

"I mean...if you can? He's our Warchief see? He's been gone for a long time and...between you an' me, his sister and mate are getting really sad about it...I think." She sighed through her nose just a bit. "It aint right y'know?"

Alpaca Chobi

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:27 pm
Lightning Shadow X

"Well.. I have a gift that isn't very strong but some times helps. I can some times see a little bit ... other if you know what I mean. A seer... Thats the word. I'm one of those," She looked a little red in the face admitting to that. It wasn't something the lighter lioness liked to tell most people.

"Okay one moment let me see if I can tap..." She closed her eyes and pressed her brows together trying to concentrate on exactly what it was. Her paw touched the giant lionesses front paw trying to get a better sense of what she was looking for given she had no real connection to this lost male.

It was like a flash and she was knocked over on her side. She was now winded with her eyes wide opened.

"Wounds.." She murmured. "You won't find him here. I don't know where he is but it felt far away."

She shakily got back up on all fours. "S-sorry that wasn't much help. I don't think I can tap in to that again with out being knocked out. I don't know if I'd remember anything if I was to be knocked out either." She really did feel bad and it showed on her features that she felt pretty defeated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:38 pm
Now Korshel was a simple lioness. She did her job, she beat things up, she was good at moving big objects, she would certainly not win any battle of wits against any shaman too soon. So watching this female touch at her paw she simply tilted her head with the curious eyes of a cub at this peculiar show.

A seer? Hmm, was that something like a shaman? It must've been, the Farseer had it in her title, so it must've been something attached.

However such thoughts were completely blown out her mind when she watched the pale female knocked onto her side and Korshel was left befuddled on what happened, listening to her as she moved her muzzle to gently help the seer to her feet. An eyebrow arched at her answer.

"Wounded?...then he's definitely alive, that's good news." Wounded never meant dead, wounded just meant pain. And pain meant you were alive!

She slung her big paws around the smaller lioness in a clumsy hug that despite her size was trying its best to be gentle with the winded female, a big smile on the orange goliath's muzzle.
"Thanks! The others'll be really happy to hear about this!" She said amidst her smiling before releasing the pale seer and making her way back to her kill.
"You want some left for you?"

Alpaca Chobi

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:45 pm
Lightning Shadow X

The affection caught Meztli off guard so she sat there a little wide eyed and confused allowing the hug and meekly patted the other on the back unsure what else to do. Wounded was good news at least? Meztli wasn't sure if she should ask so she kept her maw shut and allowed her questions to fizzle out.

"H-happy to help~" It was true she was happy to help but there were still a lot of unasked questions she was managing to keep to her self which wasn't too easy.

"O-oh if you don't mind leaving a little it would help me on my way." She would need to have the energy and as much as her inward politeness was screaming at her to decline the offer the need to eat had her more bold than normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:51 pm
There was a nod and the lioness dove her head into the beast's side, a loud audible crunch as she pulled back and tore a good three ribs of meat and one of the forelegs from the prey's chest with the ease of pulling out grass before throwing it to her new 'friend'. A near gormless smile on her face like it'd taken literally no stress for her at all to pull a quarter of the beast apart.

"Aka'magosh, friend! Thank you again!" And then grabbed the kill's neck as she started to drag it behind her to the distant reddened canyons that near crowned the land.

Alpaca Chobi

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
[IC] Vita'Alizaliwa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers