Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands
[PRP] Mid Day Conversations (Juu x Dineo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:16 pm
User ImageShe headed towards his familiar scouting route and let out a sigh, she really shouldn't have been so worried, it was just an off day for her and Dineo had helped her to get some of it off of her chest. Not that she had been intending to do that, it had just sort of happened.

Their pride was only so big so there were only so many places for someone to be so finding him hadn't proven to be all too difficult. "Why is it I always see you patrolling, it's as if you never take a day off for rest." She gave a hearty chuckle as she finally came upon the male. While their jobs were an every day thing, sometimes it was good to have a day to yourself.

"I'm sure there are PLENTY of other's who could pull more weight. I see you often enough it makes me wonder if you have a personal life." It was a joke, she wasn't sure if it had come off how she had wanted though.

She never was good at humor.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm
He'd been following his usual routes. Dineo was a creature so constant that it genuinely would have been a call for alarm if he'd strayed from his set path to his fellow guards. But it seemed that day was not one of those alarming days, and Juu found him almost exactly where he could have been found on near any day. Juu's laughter brought pause as he turned his eyes towards her, head tilting ever so slightly.

"I can't say I do have a personal life. I haven't found the stash where everybody else got theirs," he replied dryly, though perhaps it was meant to have been a joke. No. With that wording, it was a joke. His expression remained nearly unchanged, however.

"What brings you to me today, Juu? Is there something I can do for you?"

AstoriaFallen

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:14 pm
demon_pachabel

"Well, if you happen to find it before me, let me know." She said lightly as she chuckled at the idea of it. Despite his lack of facial expression she knew he was joking at least a little bit, or so she hoped.

"I was just in the area and thought I would say hello." There wasn't much else for her to do since her brothers were busy dealing with everything they were going through so she was feeling a little lonely and valued Dineo's companionship. She didn't want to just lay that all out there just yet though. She didn't want to scare him away with that notion.

"Anything exciting to report today or is everything same old?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:28 pm
Her reply made Dineo chuckle. "Well, maybe at some point we'll have to find an evening where we can go on the hunt for it together," though it sounded a bit more like an offer for a date than he meant it to be.

"Ah. Well as long as you didn't go out of your way to come find me. I would hate to be a cause of inconvenience," he said, bowing his head slightly before moving to approach the lioness. Speaking at a distance was rather impersonal after all. There was no need for implied coldness when he did at least enjoy Juu's company as well.

"It has been a lot of the same, which while fairly uninteresting, is reassuring at the least. What of your ventures? Are they treating you well?"

AstoriaFallen

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:48 pm
demon_pachabel

"Well, if we wait till we're both free it'll never happen." She gave a laugh, which felt odd almost since it was genuine. She hadn't laughed a true laugh in a long time it had seemed. She had spun it off a mental joke about having a personal life, but didn't think it would be as funny if she added that part in there or even explained it. At least she was amused.

"Would it be so bad if I had?" She was joking of course but she was a little curious to see how he might react.

"Uninteresting is always good." The pride didn't really need anything too crazy happening right now, at least not anytime too soon. They were still recovering from everything else they had going on in the past. "They are, not as exciting as I'd hope they'd be but that's what I have you for." Though his ventures were much like her own, boring.

"Such boring lives we live aren't they."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:38 am
His ears seemed to perk up slightly before they flattened down - not in an annoyed fashion, but perhaps an over attempt to resume a neutral state. "Not bad, maybe inconvenient for you, however....." Dineo answered, voice perhaps a it tighter than he meant it to be. Surely, there would have been more interesting company for her to seek out if she was going to.

As Juu regaled him with her own monotonous tales of her similarly monotonous life, he nodded along, 'hmmm'ing quietly to himself. She was absolutely right - they lived fairly routine and boring lives, now didn't they?

"Unfortunately, it may be that way for some time. But there are highlights here or there, I'm sure," boring at least meant they were still plugging along, day after day, and that tilled the earth for better things to come. "Have you had any thoughts of what you will do when things improve?" If they improved?

AstoriaFallen

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:27 pm
demon_pachabel

"Truly not inconvenient, on any accounts." Her voice trailed off as she glanced around the area briefly. "To be honest, I feel like boring and monotonous is good? Things could be worse, far worse so really our boring lives might be a blessing." Especially considering the past their pride had suffered through.

When he asked his question she took in a breath and looked to the sky. 'What WOULD she do? The question bounced around her mind for a few moments and she looked over at him with a small shrug. "I'm almost not sure? I'm so used to how things are that it would be strange at first, having options for more." If that made any sense at all.

"I don't find you boring by any means, I hope you don't think I implied we are dull." She couldn't help but give a light laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:01 pm
"Sometimes better to not get one's hopes up, though there are those who will find it easier to get by day by day with it," whether Dineo himself was one of those went unsaid. With as habitual of a creature as he was, the guess was an obvious one. But was it merely a guess?

"I don't find dull to be the worst thing I could possibly be. I could be useless, or a nuisance, or a troublemaker, or many more things. Dull simply means I am not entertaining someone....which means at worst, I am forgettable."

His ears flattened back again for a moment in thought. Perhaps claiming himself forgettable was a little intense. "Though clearly I am not, as you seem to like my company well enough."

AstoriaFallen

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:32 pm
demon_pachabel

She thought about his words for a moment, had she ever had her hopes set high? Truly she didn't think she ever had, there wasn't too much to be hopeful for. Her routine was just that, routine.

Smiling she couldn't help but give a soft chuckle, "I do like your company. And if you would, it would please me greatly if we had more interactions like this between one another. While what we do may be the same day in and day out it's all about the company we keep and I would like to keep having you as my company."

Was she asking him out on a date? She supposed she sorta was.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:08 pm
One ear flicked back, though it it was hard to say if he'd read into Juu's words or not.

"I am not hard to find when you want me," Dineo answered plainly, though not dismissively. "Even if I find I do not have many," or really any, "stories to regale you with. Just that we are well." Perhaps there was something nice in that.

But as far as company went, she was entirely the pleasant sort to have.

AstoriaFallen

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:54 am
demon_pachabel
fin! Did we want to continue with trying to make them a mated pair? Up to you really XD

His words were true indeed, there wasn't much for places to hide in their homeland and she smiled at him. "Being well is all that I ask. I must retire now, see you around Dineo." Giving a small nod of her head, she turned and left his presence.  
[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games