[PRP] Dropping By (Mgbamizu and Nyarai)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nyarai was getting bored of the rain.

It was the second day in a row she had been caught out in it, but this time she did not have the luxury of inviting herself into someones den to get warm. Out an a patrol, the only shelter to be found was under a large tree. The lioness laid on the only dry patch of ground in sight, vibrant eyes looking at the grey landscape ahead of her.

Her tongue ran across the fur on her legs, trying in vein to dry herself. She was orange, the colour of the sun that was hiding in the sky, a bright speck in a bleak looking environment. There was no point in tracking prey anymore, all scents were being washed away with every new drop of rain. She pouted at the thought, another day ruined by the weather. She was frustrated, mainly at herself, for not being able to provide for her family, her Pride.

Sooner or later she needed to make her way home and by the looks of the dark clouds overhead, the rain was not going to stop anytime soon. It meant any attempt at getting warm or dry was pointless. She sighed, brows furrowing as she caught sight of brown fur. She blinked, opened her mouth to call out, then blinked again. “Mgbamizu!” The orange lioness shouted. “There is room for two! You are going to get sick!” She called out, budging over a little as if to welcome him to the patch of dirt her underbelly had warmed up.

Nobody deserved to be caught in this weather.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:00 am
Z o m b i k ii

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mgbamizu was not expecting rain today. Normally he could tell by the clouds in the sky how the weather would be. He always hated getting caught up in water, even though he knew the land needed it. Shaking his head, the green mane released the droplets that clinged to each strand.

Better hurry home. he thought to himself, jumping from his normal perch on a boulder near the crater borders, loping away.

He thought of taking a short cut, when he heard the voice of another call him out. Ears perking forward, Mgbamizu's golden eyes found the form of Nyarai taking shelter under a tree. Noting the particular drier spot of terrain below her feet, the Aguu decided some shelter was better than none, and headed quickly to the lioness.

"Mother would not be happy if I got sick from the rain." Mgbamizu said quietly, just out of ear range of Nyarai as he approached her.

The abrupt weather change is a little unsettling." He told the lioness with a lopsided grin. "Normally you could see if coming from a mile away. Not today." Or maybe they could, and Mgbamizu was just so lost in thought he missed the normal signs. "Did you get caught in it too, Nyarai?"

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:17 am
KasaiLoki

“Out of all the things happening in and around the Pride right now, the weather is the least unsettling.” Nyarai gave a sympathetic smile; the Trails, the death of the Onyeisi, the bad weather and bad hunting. The Nezi were not in the best of shape and many did not think they ever recovered from the tragedies of the past. It was probably why everyone seemed too concerned and sombre, a fact the orange lioness was fighting tooth and claw to rectify. In her heart all she wanted for the members of the pride was happiness. Though that was not going to happen overnight.

Nyarai blew on her wet hair and smiled. “Me? Always.” A small laugh escaped her lips as she shook her head; sure she had spent more time recently wet than she had dry. ”One morning it got me so bad I ran into Kione’s den, jumped right over him - he was not very happy about that.” Everyone knew Kione was not the most social of creatures at the best of times, never mind when his sanctuary was being invaded by a drowned lioness.

Vibrant eyes looked at Mgbamizu, before she moved over so he too could lay down if he so pleased. Why did he seem to have gotten bigger somehow? Or was it just because she was laid on her belly as he stood tall. ”How are you? And how is your mother?” They were known to be very close, just as close as her and Khwezi, her brother.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:05 pm
Z o m b i k ii

"Well, then I guess the correct term would be very fitting." Mgbamizu corrected, shaking his head slightly to release the water droplets to the ground, trying not to wet the female. "Hopefully these trials will end soon," he did not remember the trials previously, either he was too young, or not born yet. He was curious if it took a toll on everyone every time it happened.

The Aguu shook his head, letting out a small chuckle. That probably would have been a sight to see. "I would probably be quite shocked if you did that when I was sleeping, so I think his reaction was probably warranted." The lion mused.

"I am as well I could be. Trying to get out a little more. The Trials seem to be making the pride a little bit more...active. I guess it's a pretty big deal." There was no guessing, it really was a big feat. "Mother is..okay. Still overprotective as ever, but she's a Di-anyi, I guess it's expected." Plus, having Akwa marry Obiike probably did not help either. "And yourself? How's Khwezi?"

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces