[PRP] Sunset Walks [Dineo and Nyarai][fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:20 pm
"I have no reason I wouldn't want to," he replied simply, content taking up pace at her side. "The day I become too busy to be part of the pride is the day that I start telling the ladies they need to get busy." he said it so dryly that it could have been mistaken as a serious comment, rather than the joke it was meant to be. But that would be some time to come in the future. There was no reason to rush it, at least.

Her comment made him chuckle - not quite mirthful enough to seem too jolly for him, but just enough that he didn't seem like the very rocks that made up the face of a cliff. "As long as I don't find myself awakened in the dark of the night by Kwhezi telling me to stay away from you or he'll make me," certainly, Dineo considered the interactions to be entirely innocent and friendly. He had no ulterior motives for Nyarai's company, nor did he suspect that she had them.

"Well, I feel like I simply fell into the role. We all do what we do best, and what I do best is watching, but I find I am also rather....restless? So rather than watching only cubs, I watch everybody. It brings some peace of mind."

Z o m b i k ii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:08 pm
demon_pachabel

Nyarai laughed at his words, energetic and hoping the walk home would take a while. “You could take Kwhezi, he is an oversized kitten really.” The orange lioness shook her head, thinking of all the times the two had wrestled each other. She knew he was holding back on her, things were more even when they were cubs, now he was much bigger than her. Most of the males in the Pride were. She looked at her companion and shrugged. “Though, I suppose the same could be said to myself.” Many found her too giddy, just a tad too childish to put up with her company.

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:30 am
"I certainly wouldn't want to, if it wasn't necessary."

Dineo raised his brows at Nyarai's assertions that he could take her brother on if he were to show up in the night to threaten him. Not that he actually thought the cream-and-orange lion actually would, but there was a certain lack of confidence that would have probably instilled in Kwhezi if he'd known.

"There is nothing wrong in being young, hopeful, and full of energy. If the pride was full of old tired lions like myself there'd be nobody to help you get your hunters," it was a sincere comment wrapped in a dry joke, but he felt she'd appreciate it never the less.

Z o m b i k ii

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces