Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:06 pm
- Mynsed -

Gołoledź was taking to her new life in the stormborn like a duck to water. She liked that cubs around these parts were tougher and more durable than most. It was something that Ledz found she her self was also more durable than most. At least she believed she was.

That was why she'd wandered away from the den and her family for a bit to attempt to challenge and outsider. Ledz was pretty sure she could take on a rogue lion all on her own. Her fathers might disagree with her though so she was as careful as a cub could be to make sure that they didn't notice. Which was to say if they were really looking for her they'd be able to find her no problem. But no one suspected she might attempt something so stupid or wander off too far.

The edge of the pride was going to be quite a hike for the cub as their den was more inward in the pridal territory. This was something that Ledz didn't mind. The black iced socked lioness was still with in sight of her families den. She wasn't too far off yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:12 pm
Alt had been busy lounging near her fathers, not quite up to wandering away from them. She never did like to go to far. What if someone came and took them away from her? Being in the stormborn made her worry about things like that. Why, there was these type of lions called thralls and she had to make sure not even one of her father was taken. She would protect them.

But, she was bored constantly staying near. Yawning, she rolled onto her back, head lolling upside down… and saw the retreating form of her sister. Where was Ledz going…? ”Daddy-“ she cut off, frowning. The adults were talking and she shouldn’t interrupt. And so, she got up, stretched, and slowly edged away from her parents. When they were far enough away, which was a good few yards, Alt took off in a dart, heading towards her sister. ”Wait, stupid!” she shouted, repeating what may have been her favorite word. She wouldn’t let Zerrin hear her, though. She had to be careful.

Alpaca Chobi

- Mynsed -

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:17 pm
- Mynsed -

Ledz paused in her tracks and furrowed her brow. Little claws darted out of her little toes in anger. It wasn't that she was angry about being called stupid but that she'd been found out and now Alt was on her trail.

"How'd you notice?" She turned her head to face her sister, "I was careful this time to make sure no one saw. Any ways. " Ledz continued to knead her paws impatiently in the ground her brow still furrowed. "You gonna tell or somethin?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:24 pm

Alt rolled her eyes dramatically, letting out a heavy sigh. Stuuuuuppiidd she said again, dragging out the words. Oh, the joys of being able to say what she wanted when she was out of earshot. ”We could still see you! You’re luck that daddy, pops, and papa were too busy to look,” she pointed out before smirking.

”I might. Dunno yet. Why? You gonna do somethin’ about it?” she asked tauntingly, before walking past Ledz. ”Why you runnin’ away, huh?” she didn’t know her sister to be a coward. They should go back. But… having a little bit of free time to cure her boredom was fine. And if she got in trouble, well… she’ll pretend cry. And that should solve everything.

Alpaca Chobi

- Mynsed -

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:43 pm
- Mynsed -

Ledz looked behind her and shrugged, "I wasn't done and I ain't runnin. I'm gonna go challenge an outsider and win so..." There was a dark shadow now across the little lionesses features. "You tell you gonna have ta deal with me when Daddy Pops and Papa's backs are turned and I am pretty sure you wouldn't want that." There was a cracking sound as she tilted her head to the side.

"Now either you go tell on me now or come along and stop bein teachers pet. Theres adventure to be had."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:34 pm
Altxorra rolled her eyes. Sure. She wasn’t running. ” Oh yea?” Altxorra blustered, lifting her chin stubbornly. ”I could deal with ya,” the cub told her snootily. But… it really was just bluster. She wasn’t one to fight her family. Others, sure. But not family.

”I’m not a teacher’s pet,” she protested, but only halfheartedly. An adventure. Her eyes trailed back to their fathers, considering it, before she shrugged. She would be back on time. They wouldn’t even notice she was missing. ”Sure,” she said, moving around Ledz to lead. ”I’m gonna win a challenge first, tho,” Alt taunted with her head held high.

Alpaca Chobi

- Mynsed -

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:38 pm
- Mynsed -
Snagging my boyfriends lap top but OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GRAND CUB! I GOT TEARY EYED! KIT SHOWED ME!!!
I CANT WAIT TO BE ON DISCORD IN A FEW DAYS TO LOVINGLY FLAIL MORE AT YOUUUUUUUUUU <3

Ledz looked thoughtful for a moment having her features return to a less intense sort. She wanted to challenge first but at the same time the little lioness was sure there were more than enough out siders for the both of them so ultimately she shrugged and nodded her head in agreement.

"Sure why not." She cracked a half smile. "You can count on me bailing you out if you need help," She was only teasing. Ledz never doubted the ability of Alt. She was sure that Alt would be fine if she was to challenge an outsider just like her self. Never mind that the two were cubs and the whole thing was probably a bad idea.

Their fathers weren't on watch though so why not take advantage of the situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:03 pm
Altxorra tossed her head in a feign of arrogance, grinning cheekily. ”Like I’ll need help,” she drawled out in a tone she heard one of her fathers used before eyes brightening. ”Come on though, before they look and then we gotta go home. Daddy will lecture us again if he catches us,” she told Ledz.

Altxorra’s young mind didn’t put together that they would eventually go back home. If had, she may have been a bit more worried about the wrath of her parents. She began to trot, eager to get to their destination. ”Come on, slowpoke!” she said with a giggle.

Alpaca Chobi

- Mynsed -

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:37 am
- Mynsed -
I feel asleep

Ledz half opened her maw to say something sassy back to her sister but promptly closed it. They'd never get to the border if the two were bickering and one upping each other the whole time. Ledz only wanted to get to that border damn it!

However, the slowpoke comment had Ledz drag her paws just a little more than she might normally. It was unclear if Ledz was doing this on purpose or not because her facial features were that of stone.

Besides, right now wasn't about anything else but kicking some outsiders butt so they could prove how awesome they were.

"I don't think our parents were paying close enough attention. They won't catch us," She sounded confident but in all honesty Ledz wasn't fully sure about that.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games