Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP][BACK-LOG] Time with Papa [Bastion x Altxorra]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:08 pm
Altxorra was troubled. Her mind was a mess. It was hard fitting into the stormborn, at least in her opinion. But she didn’t dare state her opinion out loud. She wanted to fit in, she wanted to be a good child for her fathers. But… there were those that looked down at her for having three fathers. They demanded to know who was her real father, that it wasn’t possible to have three. She would never pick one over the other however and, needless to say, her short tempered had her pouncing at the other cub.

Her eyes brightened up as she spotted Bastion, her papa. Not minding her own ruffled up fur, she dashed over to him, immediately running underneath his legs, nuzzling up against his chest. ”Whatcha’ doin’ papa?” she asked with a toothy grin up at him. No, she would never pick one father over the other.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:58 pm
- Mynsed -

It had been a very long since Bast'ion's seer powers had worked and it didn't feel like any time soon he'd be getting this gift back. The kirin lion may have been able to tell that his oldest baby girl was having a rough time. Instead, Bast'ion was wrapped up with in his own head about drama from before the young lioness was born.

So as she nuzzled up to him the male couldn't help but have a hidden smile. It must be nice to be a cub with nothing to worry about was what was on his mind.

"Isn't it obvious?" He wrapped a paw around Altxorra and rolled to his side now having his belly exposed. "Watching dumb stars and wondering why the hell they think they're so special." Bast'ion was far from a Mufasa.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:13 pm
Altxorra stared up at her father with a small frown but snuggled into his belly, eyes moving up to the stars. Her father always seemed to be troubled by something. There was no way she could tell him her own troubles.

Keeping up her smile, she rolled onto her back, humming slightly. ”I don’t think they’re dumb,” she told Bastion happily, rolling her head back to look at him. ”I think they’re pretty special. So many others can see them at the same time,” Alt pointed out, before stretching her paw up to the sky. ”And no matter how much I streetcch,” Alt stretched her paw far out before letting it drop. ”I won’t ever be able to touch them.”

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:21 pm
- Mynsed -

"That's just cause you're not stretching hard enough to reach 'em." Bast'ion reached a clawed paw towards the sky. "And they're better off not be reached as they'd probably never win a fight. Stars are just cowards Altxorra. Don't be a star. Strive to be a pebble where those sons'a'bitches put up with our constant abuse but they're still here. Not afraid to take our abuse and some times even kill us by growing in to a boulder and crushing us beneath is epic might." That made sense to the kirin. "Also some times, if you look hard enough, some pebbles are actually quite sparkly and glitter in the light brighter than any dumb star. Altxorra. Stars are Stuuuuuuuupid. Never take s**t from some cowardly star."

If Zerrin had heard this talk coming from his Kirin he would have had a heart attack with how he just talked to his daughter. But there wasn't any Zerrin here right now and also Bast'ion didn't really give a s**t.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:09 pm
Alt frowned at him, opening her mouth to protest that she was stretching hard enough. However, Bast’ion went on to tell her an important lesson. The words he was using… Alt was pretty sure she heard Zerrin getting after Bast’ion for it before. ”But I don’t want to be a pebble or a star,” she told him with a pout. ”I want to be a…” she paused, frowning as she stared at the sky.

An idea occurred to her. She grinned and jumped up. ”I want to be a bird, actually. I can fly in the sky like the stars, or I can be on the ground,” she informed him proudly, puffing up her chest arrogantly. And then she scowled at him. Or at least, an attempt of a scowl that she had seen adults do. ”Daddy wouldn’t like you talkin’ like that, papa,” she said warningly.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:16 pm
- Mynsed -

Bast'ion looked thoughtful for a moment. Alt's logic checked out to him so he merely shrugged.

"I suppose you're right. A bird could probably beat up a star and a pebble." It wasn't quite what Alt had said but Zerrin wasn't really one to think too hard about inward reflection things these days. In fact he was doing his best to distance him self entirely from that as he'd felt that side of him got in the way of who he really wanted to be.

The kirins ears lifted a bit at his daughter.

"Oh well now.." He was about to begin back peddling some of what he'd said before, "You know I was only saying that to show you what not to say right?" There was a small worried look in his eye, "I - I mean Zerrin doesn't have to know."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:30 pm
Altxorra beamed at the fact that Bast’ion had said she was right. She loved being right. Who wouldn’t like it? And besides, constantly being stepped on like a pebble… she didn’t want that. She didn’t want to just sit there and take it. Sure, they lasted forever, but a life of being stepped on was boring. She’d rather have a short span of freedom compared to that.

Her chiding obviously had more leverage than she had realized. A mischievous glint snuck its way into her eye and she sat, tilting her head all too innocently. ”I suppose he doesn’t have to know. But I don’t think he’d like it if I went around, repeating those naughty words. I wonder who he’d think I learned it from,” she purred before giggling. She would never actually get her papa in trouble. But seeing him like this did amuse her and it did make her want to double over with laughter.
Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:34 pm
- Mynsed -

"Whoah ho now. Don't tell him it was me!" Bastion paused.

"Hmmmm...." Bast'ion looked thoughtful and a little proud that he was being blackmailed right now. "Why don't you tell Zerrin that Midas taught you. Damn b*****d deserves it plus it'll be funny for me."

Yup that seemed like the best course of action. Blame it on Midas and reap the hilarity. Mostly cause Bast'ion was pretty sure Midas wouldn't care if Zerrin was upset with him and watching Zerrin worked up was half of the fun. Though, he didn't really want to get even with Zerrin. Now that he thought about it this seemed like a bad plan.

"Yeah, tell him it was Midas for sure."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:38 pm
Altxorra squinted at him, unsure. She didn’t want to get Midas in trouble with Zerrin. And besides, she didn’t think Midas would make the funny faces that Bast’ion was making. Well, it wasn’t like she would do it anyways. She was sure that saying the bad words would get her in trouble as well.

And so, she nuzzled against his leg, leaning. ”I didn’t hear any bad words today,” she told him decidedly, with a large grin up at him. ”I don’t want daddy to be mad, anyways. You get in more trouble than us.” At least, it seemed that way.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:41 pm
- Mynsed -

It was true that Bast'ion tended to be the one in trouble. It was something he didn't seem to mind after the fact but during being in trouble was never a fun thing.

"Good. Happy to hear you're not gonna get me in trouble but hey kid you gotta admit it would be funny to see Midas and Zerrin go at it." It really would have been funny to him.

"Lets get back to the dens before I actually do get in trouble. Its late and you're not really supposed to be up."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:47 pm
Alt give Bast’ion a frown, tilting her head. ”I don’t think daddy would have found it as funny,” she said slowly but she got up anyways, trotting with him back home to the den. Her troubles that originally drove her to find the comfort of Bast’ion had been forgotten. She was fortunate to have three dads, no matter what anyone said. She wanted to boast it to the world. Who else had three dads like her, after all?

Alpaca Chobi

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff