Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
[Y1] Michelangelo "Mike" Foley: Student (A/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:45 pm
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Blades252
      Name: Michelangelo "Mike" Foley
      Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
      Ethnicity: Italian
      Birthday: 2/14
      Height: 4'11
      Weight: 87 lbs
      Physical Description: Mike has shortish blond hair with golden eyes and an athletic form for someone his age.
      Theme Song: Monster- Skillet

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: Michelangelo or as he prefers "Mike" is a very passionate and fiery young man. He is very stubborn and adamant about having things done his way since Mike has very strong leadership qualities. He also does have a short temper and can get set off fairly easily is someone manages to push his buttons correctly and on top of that he also has a disdain for people who are shy and mousy, finding them very annoying. That being said Mike is very observant and good at noticing small details about people and things as well as being surprisingly studious. If someone does manage to get past Mike's gruff exterior they'll be treated to someone who is very loyal, sweet, and caring. He tends to also be a tad bit over protective of people he cares about and will almost happily get into a fight if it means making sure he keeps that person safe.

Strengths: Mike has very good sense for situations in general and so this can translate into battle with enough practice. He is also very passionate about pokemon contests and while he does not have experience at the moment he would no doubt pick up on the tricks of being a coordinator rather easily with practice.

Weaknesses: Mike is absolutely terrified of the pokemon Gengar due to an incident that happened several years ago when he was very young. If he encounters a Gengar in battle or in the wild Mike would have a panic attack. On top of that due to Mikes hot headed and commanding nature he can rub people the wrong way and is way too willing to start a fist fight with someone else.

Biography: Michelangelo had been born to Marie and Leonardo Foley in his hometown Laverre City in the Kalos region. From a young age Mike was always left alone with his doting, airheaded, stay at home Dad while his Mother went out and worked long hours as a pokemon breeder, almost avoiding being home as much as possible. When she was home she'd spend long hours in her office trying to get more work done when possible, this led to Mike longing for a maternal figure in his life and not having one. There were times where his workaholic Mom would promise to do things with him in her spare time but would end up backing out of her promises or even pretending she never said them in the first place. This caused Mike to resent his Mother, something his Father is still trying desperately to quell that resentment to no avail.

Eventually Mike's younger brother Arturio was born and this caused Mike to take on a very protective role, trying to always be there for his younger brother since he knew that their Mother wasn't going to be there for him. He would admit that his younger brother did get on his nerves with how shy and timid he was but the eleven year old would deal with it for his sickly brother's sake.

Hometown: Laverre City: Kalos Region

↦ His family (Mother excluded)
          ↦ Black Coffee

Dislikes:
          ↦ His Mother
          ↦ Gengar
          ↦ Shy people

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: [SECTION TO BE FILLED BY MOD]
      Dorm Room: [SECTION TO BE FILLED BY MOD]
      Elective Classes: [SECTION TO BE FILLED BY MOD]
      Clubs: N/A
      Goals: To become a famous coordinator

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Pancham
        Friendship Points: 50
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature: Adament
        Ability: Iron Fist
        Experience: 0
        Move Set:

► Tackle
            ► Leer

I N V E N T O R Y [SECTION TO BE FILLED BY MOD]
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

(ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:18 pm
Blades252

I want to thank you very much for your patience with us 3nodding and I do apologize for how long it has taken to properly review and approve your character.

I approve of your character with the condition that we won't be swinging fits left and right without first asking me for permission. While I do understand that it is part of his character, we still have to treat his actions as any academy/school would in the case of a fight breaking loose.

But otherwise this profile gets my seal of approval!

The following items are given to your character:

- 2x User Image
- 20x User Image
- User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

Since you are bringing a pokemon,
Your Pamcham gets a full heart:
User Image

Add this to your pokemon's info in your profile and this will keep track of Friendship Points obtained.

Your character's classes will be Coordination Class and History Class  

Shadow of Miracles 02
Crew

››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas