Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands
[PRP] Umama to be a mama? (Kokulzawa & Budek)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kokulzawa was starting to feel old. Her sisters were moving forward and she had taken on the role of Umama but she still felt she was standing still. She had always been happy to just be the caretaker of her sisters and their cubs but now as she felt the sands of time trickling away she felt maybe it was her turn.

The new male, Budek, had caught her eye, his mane was very striking and the unusual markings on his shoulder, though subtle, hadn’t escaped her attention either. She had been mulling over this for at least a few days and on this day as the sun sunk past it’s zenith she decided it was time to find him and request his services.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:08 am
Syrius Lionwing

The male gave a hearty yawn and padded along a particularly grassy part of the prides current location. He knew that he really didn't have a say in who he got to breed with, but it was still nice to get to know each of them and help them if they asked it.

He wondered how often males challenged to try and get into the pride. Or if any of them had ever been mean. The thought made him frown.

He hoped that no one that meant them ill will ever came into the lands. Though he was more than certain the lionesses would be able to take that kind of trash out without any issues.

Laughing to himself at the image of that happening he failed to realized that Koulozawa wasn't too far away.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:35 am
AstoriaFallen

The deep brown lioness spotted him, it seemed before he had noticed her. She smiled and turned to make a beeline for him, she had been searching for him so she supposed it wasn’t strange for her to bump in to him. Still, she had never done this before, she had never approached a male with the intention of requesting his services. Really she had no idea what to say, she felt almost shy about it, which was very unlike herself.

“Budek!” She called picking up her paws so she could close the gap between them “Good day.” She smiles, again finding herself pretty lost for what to say next, should she just ask him outright? Should she make some small talk first? She had never felt so unsure about something her whole life. It was a very strange feeling.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:31 am
Syrius Lionwing

He was still getting used to random lionesses coming up out of nowhere. Like now for example. It wasn't uncommon given the entire pride was about 95% female. He gave her a smile as she pronounced his name and approached. She looked familiar, he had seen her around if anything a sibling most likely. "Good day to you." He was still trying to get to know the names better. "Koku right?" He asked hoping he was close if not somewhat correct.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:00 am
AstoriaFallen

“Kokulzawa,” She corrected without thinking though she smiled “You can call me Koku, if it is easier, it must be difficult for you to learn everyone’s names. You are surrounded by lionesses after all.” She chuckles softly, okay, this was a good start.

“I have a request to ask of you.” She paused for a moment, if felt strange, so very strange to ask him, she of course knew it was her right to do so but she didn’t know him, at all really and this was her first time asking any male. Maybe she was too old to be doing this after all..

No, she just had to ask.. She just had to ask.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 pm
Syrius Lionwing

"Kokulzawa." He said at her correction, it had been close but he figured it would wasn't going to be 100% correct. "I'm sure I'll get all the names down in time." He smiled and then he gave a small nod as she said that she had a request for him. He had a hunch of what it might be but he wasn't about to assume things. "I may have an answer, you just have to ask me." His voice was warm and he could tell she was nervous. He wasn't exactly calm himself but he was getting used to the requests so it was easier for him now and he would do what he could to help those that asked it of him. He knew it was a duty thing with no emotional connection to it but he wasn't going to be heartless about any of it.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:42 pm
AstoriaFallen

The dark brown lioness laughed gently, she honestly knew she shouldn’t be nervous of course but it was very difficult not to be “I wish to have some cubs Budek, I’m not as young as some of the other lionesses here and I had other responsibilities, but..” She trailed for a moment and gave a sigh “But I think it is time. Will you assist me?”

This sounded so formal to her, so weird to ask this of him in this way but she kept her gaze level and determined. She needed his help, she would never search out a rogue she was much too traditional for that and this new male, his blood barely ran in the pride he was an ideal candidate for her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:07 pm
Syrius Lionwing

"I wouldn't think you were that old." It was true, he didn't think she looked much older than anyone else here.

At any rate, he owed her an answer. "It would be an honor to help you with what you want." While it was a little interesting to be asked for such a thing it was getting easier for him to oblige. NOT that it was hard, it wasn't something he was used to.

Having females desire him in such a manner, even if it was just to get cubs from it. "I think you'll be a wonderful mother."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:27 am
AstoriaFallen

The dark brown lioness smiled a wide smile, her eyes dancing happily. He knew really he had no choice but she still felt it was nicer to ask him politely, he was going to give her a very special gift after all.

She flushed gently under her dark fur “Thank you.” She smiled softly, she had spent most of her life looking after others including her younger sisters that she hoped she could pass her love along to the next generation.

“I hope I can live up to your expectation.” she chuckles gently and turns, it did feel nice being told she would make a good mother but only time would tell if she would be blessed with little bundles of joy, she hoped the gods would be with her and that she would bear some children, by this most flattering of males.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:13 am
Syrius Lionwing
this is done smile

"If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask." He offered to her. She didn't have to try hard to live up to anything he was expecting, her personality alone had already put her in high regards to him.

He was a sucker for good manners.

"I hope I can live up to yours in return." He was contributing a big part here and hoped he didn't fail her.

"Just call on me whenever you wish to try." He offered her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas