Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:41 pm
He figured it had been long enough of a wait for the cub and he looked over with a wide grin.

"I think you can go in the water now without fear of being to exhausted."

He said motioning for her that it was alright for her to go forth and play. The water was clear of anything that might harm her and he had a watchful eye set forth just in case though. While it wasn't overly deep it was deep enough for her to drown in. Hell, he could even drown in it if he was to be face first in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:17 am
Zobu was on her feet the instant he gave her permission, letting out a whoop before she charged straight for the water. She was immediately submerged, though her feet quickly touched the bottom. A push against the ground had her breaking the surface and she paddled leisurely for a moment, excited about being in the water. She loved swimming. Sure, there was training to focus on. But splashing around with her siblings was just as good.

She paddled back to the shallower part and laid down in the water, grinning at Budek. "Why aren't you not getting in?" she asked loudly, head tilted.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:17 am
"Did you want me to get in?" He asked her as he stood up and shook himself. If she wanted him to come in, he'd come in. Plus it would feel good given the warmer temperatures around here.

Padding over towards the edge he wadded into the depths and tried to see how deep it might actually go. The place wasn't particularly large, he was surprised that there was still water in it if he was being honest. Finding a spot that came to his shoulder blades was far enough he gathered and then turned around and moved bcakt towards the cub.

"This feels nice." He said as a general comment. "Do you want to practice Swimming towards me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:01 am
Zobu nodded eagerly, standing up in the water. This would be a blast! She waited while he walked in, turning around to fully watch until he found a deep enough spot. "Yes!!" she eagerly agreed before wading as deep as her toes could touch. When she was sure she couldn't keep her face above water anymore, she began kicking her paws.

It was slow work. She loved swimming but she wasn't extremely good at it yet. So she was hoping that swimming lessons with Budek would go, well, swimmingly. She began to giggle over her pun. She had heard someone say it but she didn't understand what it meant fully. Swimmingly. What a funny word.

"I'm doing it, Budek!" she hollered excitedly as she got closer and closer. Once she had reached his side, she scrambled on top of his back so that her front legs rested over him, panting slightly at the bit of swimming. "I'm going to become the best swimmer ever," she vowed with a nod while her chest still heaved from the little bit of distance.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:02 am
It would seem she took to the water like fish. He smiled at her pleasure as she kicked her little legs and swam towards him eagerly. He couldn't help but feel his heart swell, this was what he lived for. Moments like this. He hoped that he would be as good of an Inselelo as he could be within the pride and he hoped he was able to make a lasting impact on it's members.

"Yes you are!" He beamed at her. once she was secure upon his back he waded around, swimming in a few spots so that she could just have a nice ride. "Why don't you tell me a little about your family." He said as he swam around. "I can tell you about my sister in return." He offered.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:29 pm
Zobu rested her head against Budek's mane, resting from her brief but streneous swim. Tell him about her family? "Weelll," she began, head tilting. "I don't know much about my brothers and father. They left with my father, mama had told me. Emangalisa is the pretty sister I told you about. She likes taking the lead a lot, too. So, I've gotta make sure I can be good in everything else. Otherwise, everyone will just look at her," Zobu explained. "Imbali is also pretty confident and pretty but she's also suppeerrr smart. Both of them have pretty stripes like my mama. I don't look much like my mama or my siblings," Zobu told him.

She tried to scamper further up his back to lean her head next to his. "Tell me about your sister, now!" she demanded with a grin.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:29 pm
"So they left early did they? Usually they stay till adolescent." He commented, knowing that much at least. Shame she didn't get to at least know them before they left.

Listening as she spoke he couldn't help but chuckle. "I'm sure you're just as lovely if not lovlier than your siblings." He was trying to help her see her own worth, and not base it off what others believed. Besides, he found her to have a lovely coat pattern. She was still too young to even think of in a romantic sense so he wouldn't ever say anything aside from she had her own beauty.

"She looks much like me, but with less facial hair." He chuckled.

"I haven't seen her in a long time so I really don't know if she's changed since the last time we saw one another."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:05 pm
Zobu nodded, not realizing Budek couldn't see. "Well, I'm not ugly," she told him with a roll of her eyes. She knew that much. Just because she wasn't as pretty doesn't mean she wasn't pretty herself. "You'll have to see my sisters to say that, silly," she told him.

Zobu tried to imagine Budek without the mane. But.. she just couldn't. Someone looking like him would look too male and not female enough. It was strange. But she shrugged it off. "What is she like?" she asked curiously, paws playing at Budek's mane, claws dragging through the strands.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:05 pm
He gave a hearty laugh, he wasn't much for stripes so he doubted he'd find her siblings as pretty, but he wouldn't tell her that.

"Of course you're not ugly." He commented back.

He kept swimming around and felt her paws in his fur and let out a breath. What was she like. "Fearless. Bold. Sure of everything." How long had it been since they had spoken? Too long, he couldn't wait to see her again, share his tales with her. "She had a way of setting her mind to things and ensuring she completed them." She was determined he gave her that much.

"We should probably get you back." He sank down a bit so she could get off his shoulders and swim to shore. Unless she wanted to stay on his back, he didn't mind either way.

It was time to get her home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:21 pm
Zobu listened intently, head tilted. A smile danced on her expression as she imagined the sister that looked just like Budek. Minus the mane, of course. Still weird looking in her mind, since she could only barely imagine it. But the sister sounded fantastic. Zobu wanted to meet her.

But, she would have to ask to meet her some other time. A pout formed and she slowly slinked off his back. "Fiinne," she said with a dramatic sigh and finally splashed the rest of the way in the water. She slowly but surely paddled towards the shore and then shook her coat out. "Let's go, Budek!" she chirped before launching into a run, back home.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas