Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[CHAL] For Freedom (Vilhelmas vs Ali'dido)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ChaosTheories rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 2, 2 Total: 9 (5-20)

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:23 am
(+1 for thrall)

Vilhelmas had had enough of waiting. Waiting for Eldahildr to waffle around, making decisions for herself despite her claim of giving him freedom, then ignoring his wishes. She was being an obtuse, selfish lioness and his temper was wearing thinner and thinner these days.

Breytast Vindar. A perfect opportunity to gain what he wanted with no one's assistance. No more waiting on others to take action, he could finally act on his own will. Besides, he had gone out on vikings as a pack mule and backup... he had the strength to take down any freeborn or reaver, as far as he was concerned. No more than being just a mere thrall!

And he had his eye on a target. A green lion with particular wing-like markings... he had spotted Eldahildr with him once, though he couldn't imagine why she would have talked to such a lion. He seemed too kind to be in the pride, at least at first glance. Vilhelmas had watched him a bit, learning about him, before making his decision.

The next time he spotted the lion, Vilhelmas made his move. "I seek Ali'dido," he spoke, his voice strong and confident. "I will fight you for my freedom."  
Ctrl F Greenie rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 4, 3 Total: 15 (5-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:29 am
We keep rolling.. rolling.. rollin'  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items