Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:08 am
A charming and amused grinned flashed across his face as he looked at the firelizards briefly. “Green-brood is quite fine I am not entirely fussy over colors myself as long as the little bugger is adorable.”

Thinking on her words for a moment he shrugged a bit in agreement. “Sounds fair enough to me.”

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:18 am
"Very good! I'll get this notated and you can either join me when I get to the stands or wait until after the Hatching to catch up with me. I do keep notes as I go."

It was more fun than guessing colors to eggs, after all. Shalaera, while not bitter, had stood for plenty of clutches and knew well enough that the egg didn't necessarily reflect what was within it. Or what they'd ever want.

stella cinere

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:33 pm
“I’ll join you in the stands, not entirely a lot of fun to watch it all alone wondering if your bet will win or not. Besides I’m not much of a sore loser in the end if it means spending time with someone cute it totally worth it win or lose.”

Really was all in good fun and K’ai didn’t mind in the least if he were to lose the bet entirely it was a sport and there were other ways to win which included not spending the entire hatching chatting with a nosey dragon.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:38 am
"Ghost... come on! Where are you going?" Ryala asked as she followed her excited flit. The blue was behaving... oddly. Well, odd for him, anyways. Rushing away on silent wings, then drifting back to make sure that she was following, he cheeped quietly and darted away again.

What was that flit of hers up to? With basically no choice, the girl sighed and followed.

A minute later, she saw why. So... firelizard eggs! But she already had Ghost. Plus, there would be the drsginn eggs hatching soon... was it really a good idea for her to be greedy, and take another flit? Oh... they were placing bets for the eggs! And this small clutch, it seemed, wouldn't hatch until after the dragons did. Plus the chance to bet against an egg from a future clutch... hmm...

Struck with an idea, Ryala pushed her way forward. She knew that she likely wouldn't win, so she settled on a daring bet. "I wager that the first dragon to hatch from this clutch will be one of the last four to Impress," she said.

Ryala bets that the first to hatch will be one of the last four to Impress  

Ryala

Blessed Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:21 am
Ryala

An interesting bet indeed. "I'll bet otherwise then." she stated simply with a nod.

Pach is just ?????/ at this bet now because she didn't have a chance to make it before the darn thing impressed so ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff