Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] Derping it up! (Borkr & Fonce)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He wasn’t much of an inventor. His dad was really good at it and he was certainly trying, but it seemed, every time he had a really, really, REALLY good idea, it failed miserably.

He had risen this day as the birds had started to chirp and with that twittering came his idea. An idea to wipe all other ideas off the map. It had come in a dream and hadn’t fled when he opened his eyes like so many other ideas that had been there so bright and fanciful but had fled like a herd of gazelle.

This idea, it required stuff. He owned bags, his saddlebags that he carried over his back and that were just starting to fill up with stuff. Glorious wonderful stuff, stuff that would make his creation. Now what was next on his list?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:57 pm
User Image

The truth had been leaked to her as a cub when they first began prying at why other cubs had fathers and they hadn't. Their father was from a different pride - or so her mother had told them. He had travelled across the roguelands and they ended up spending an evening together. Though as a cub there hadn't been so many describing words, but the picture was easily painted.

That left a lioness in a loving pride with the enjoyable burden of cubs. Cubs that could one day make the choice to leave and eventually find a new home alongside their father. Or anywhere if that was what they chose - once wanderlust was instilled in a bloodline it was very often that those produced within it would wander as well.

So Fonce had begun to investigate directions to this new home and to her surprise the information came easy. She sought out the prides lands and eventually found her father.

He'd accept her.

No matter the details in and around that important event in her life. She would be accepted among the other salty individuals in this dull area of water and muck. It seemed the majority of the area that she had seen was covered in swamps - she hadn't even made it to the main parts. Not yet, not really. As she stepped, opting to do so lively, she very nearly missed an individual that was well hidden in amongst the backdrop.

"Pardon me." She remarked in surprise.

SyriusLionwing

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:39 am
Ctrl F Greenie

He hadn’t expected to be bumped in to, in fact he had been so lost in his own little world of finding the stuff, he hadn’t heard her approach. Of course when she bumped him he lost his footing, he wasn’t really standing very solidly any way. His father had always told him to watch where he was putting his paws and to try and keep at least three of them on the ground. This was not one of those situations and while he had one front and one back firmly placed the other two were absent from the mucky ground and so he rolled. “No worries I wasn’t really watching where I was going either”

The khaki lion laughed jovially as he picked himself up from the damp ground shaking his mane to rid himself of at least a bit of muck. Well he liked being a bit down and dirty so it wasn’t a big deal. Lifting his eyes, his green eyed gaze finally fell upon the pale lioness with her blue highlights and he let a grin spread across his maw.

“YOU! You are just what I was looking for!” Jumping to his paws as quickly as he had toppled he put both of his paws on her shoulders, with no regard to the fact that they were filthy and leaving nice, dirty drippy marks down her pale fur.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:41 am
Simply discovering one wasn't alone was alarming in itself and so after getting through her words and hearing his she had to give a mental shake to calm herself. "Well perhaps you might start with raising your head?" Her tone was light and airy, clearly she was teasing him. "Also, your stance needs some work." Her ruby eyes glimmered with delight at the muck covered lion.

"Oh yuck." A paw raised in pitiful defense against the shake her companion gave. "That's what every lioness wants." Her pale pelt was dappled with mud and not being used to it she wrinkled her nose slightly, but the disgust was lost when his contagious laugh had her chuckling as well. It was only mud after all, a quick dunk in the river would set her right.

"Me?"

Her eyes widened suddenly and the mud was forgotten. "How could I possibly be what you're looking for?" Was the lion insane? Touched by the gods? How could he have known that she would be here? Perhaps he was looking for any lioness in general. Fonce very nearly rolled her eyes, but stopped the action before it could start. "What for?" Her eyes narrowed curiously at him.

SyriusLionwing

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:26 am
The khaki lion beamed, she didn’t seem too upset, which he was fairly glad about. His mucky mess seemed to be forgotten when he said he needed her and a grin rose on his already derpy maw. “Well you see I have this plan, and it has things and it needs something just your size and shape.” He paused and looked thoughtful “Oh name, you are a lioness, hum I am Borkr and I am an inventor!”

Borkr opened his mouth to tell her more, closed his mouth, thought about it and decided ultimately that he should probably show her instead. “Come with me I’ll show you the thing!” He gave a confirming nod and nudged her shoulder with his nose smudging the muck he had played there up his muzzle.

“You know I think I should take you to the river when we are done, you are all muddy, how did that happen? Well never mind invention first, bath later!” He almost bounced as he once again nudged her gently on the shoulder.

Ctrl F Greenie

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff