Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:41 pm
Budek gave a yawn as he woke up from his nap, being here wasn't too bad. While he didn't really contribute a whole lot, he still did 'enough' that he didn't feel like a free loader. He was aware that he would likely be propositioned by some of the females to provide services that would lead to cubs and that was alright by him to. It was a little strange in some aspects, having females approach him for babies. Usually it was the other way around, but all in all. It wasn't bad.

Getting up he gave an arch of his back and a stretch of his legs before looking around. What should he go do today? He could possibly go see what some of the lionesses were up to, or even a few of the male members of the pride. Especially the young males that were to leave soon. It would be nice to give them some pointers before they had to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:42 pm
Sauda raked her nails through the dirt as she offered a long sigh, wondering once again where her sister had gone off to. She had been spending less and less time with her sister, though not for any particular reason. Tasks needed to get done, hunts needed to be gone on, cubs needed to be looked after. Still, she missed being able to be constantly by her side. Her tail flicked as she walked through her homelands, dark eyes rolling over the grounds and following the wind as it playfully rolled through the tall grasses. In several directions she could see small figures in the distance, some in groups and some on their own like herself. She finally chose, letting her paws lead her towards one of the long figures. The closer she got the easier it was to identify a thick mane of hair . "Good afternoon!" She called, close enough now.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rolling his shoulders he yawned once more and then stood up fully and began to walk towards one of the water locations. However a voice called out and he turned his red and green eyes to look for the woner of the voice. He was uncertain of who she was, he hadn't met her yet. At least she was friendly, but that seemed to be common with most of their demeanors. At least so far.

"Afternoon!" he called back and beelined towards her with a smile on his face. "I'm Budek, what is your name?"  
Budek, she'd obviously heard news of him and a little bit of gossip here and there... nothing in bad taste. He was quite handsome, though he lacked the traditional dark colors more suited to older lionesses tastes. She found she didn't mind, she quite liked the color of his mane. "Sauda." She replied, smiling as she dipped her head in greeting before moving closer to the water and taking a drink. "How are you finding the pride so far?" Her tail flicked, head tilted as she waited one of the newer Inselelo's answers.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:38 pm
"Sauda, that's a nice name." He found he liked most of the names of the members of the pride, they were mostly simple. There were a few that were a mouthful, like Chikomborero, but he just went by her nickname. Chiko.

"I am finding it to be something to get used to, but I feel as though I'm making my way well enough." He took a drink of water and returned to look at her. He always felt weird talking to someone and not looking at them. "Have you heard anything?" He laughed. He wouldn't doubt the gossip mill, he could only imagine.

Lethrossen
Hope you're doing well <3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:45 am
She smiled lightly at him, ears perking as he complimented her name. She chuckled and half-shrugged, "It's alright, I suspect." She joked with another chuckle. She moved closer to him, bringing herself to the water's edge as she leaned down and took a drink herself.

As he asked her about the local gossip she laughed, tickled at his curiosity. She leaned close to him, "Of course I've heard things." She teased, pulling away and grinning brightly at him. She even went as far as to wink before shifting and stretching out her paws. "We're always hearing things, you know. Some more plausible than others, I suppose. Some are really ridiculous though."  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:30 pm
Lethrossen

"For some reason I never hear anything, so I'm curious to hear what you've heard." He mused with a light laugh in his voice. He could only imagine the stories lionesses shared among one another and how far they might change from their origin.

"If you want to share that is." Adding that in there towards the end of his pause he gave a smile. He really wanted to hear something interesting, true or not. Things had been rather boring as of late and her encounter was a prime opportunity to hear something entertaining.  
[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games