Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Like Cats and Dogs (A'hi & Jaelyn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:35 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Jaelyn woke slowly the morning after the goldflight. She couldn't quite remember how she got here, only that she'd gone for a walk at night when she suddenly felt a strong desire to find some company. Who that company turned out to be, she didn't really remember. But it didn't much matter. She seemed to remember enjoying herself well enough. The bed was nice and warm- nicer than hers. She must be in a rider's weyr. The Lower Caverns weren't so different from her old mining hold, and the hard cots of an apprentice crafter's room weren't awful, but still, this was nice. Comfortable.

That it, until two large feline paws descended on her chest. Jaelyn. Wake up. A voice spoke urgently in her mind. Jaelyn rubbed her eye and smiled at the feline.
Oriya. she said, reaching out a hand to scratch her under the chin. When she her front legs tensing, she knew instinctively to move over before the feline had gracefully jumped onto the bed beside her. Oriya would often do that in their room, snuggling down to cuddle next to her on their bed.. Only today, that spot was already taken.

The spotted feline carefully climbed over her girl narrow her eyes at the man next to her. She leaned her nose down close to his face, getting his scent. She'd never detected it on Jaelyn's clothes before. This man was someone new. Who is this human? she asked, growling audibly. If he has kidnapped you, I will tear his throat out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:01 pm
DruidTigeress

Ah'i felt himself slowly rousing from his sleep feeling deliciously warm and content. When Honath had risen with the gold the night before the feelings passing through his dragon and as a result of the gold herself, Ah'i had quickly sought out the comfort of someone for the night. As he laid there with his eyes closed he tried to remember who or how many he had taken to his bed, but the memory wouldn't surface. He had a vague recollection of dark hair and brown eyes, however, he wasn't sure if that was the remnants of a dream or actually the appearance of the person he had spent the night with. What finally pulled him out of his quite morning thoughts was the rumble of Honath and the presence of something close to his face.

Honath had slept on his ledge after his failed attempt at wooing the gold Vimiath during the flight. His lifemate had been entertaining a woman in their room and Honath hadn't wanted to interrupt by moving further into the room. However, once morning had come Honath moved further into the room looking for comfort from his lifemate. A few extra snuggles as his' put it would help. His eyes narrowed on a feline that was on the females side of the bed but felt no need to interfere until it leaned over his. "Ah'i." He growled in both his' mind and towards the feline. "Back off, he's mine." He issued to the feline.

At the growl Honath issued both mentally and outwardly Ah'i grumbled his own displeasure. "Honath, go back to sleep." He yawned. "It's too soon to be grumpy." He mumbled, rolling over towards the warm side of the bed and wrapping whoever it was in an embrace, his head tucked to where their shoulder met their neck. "Good morning." He mumbled as he inhaled slightly, snuggling closer without regard to whether the person wanted to be snuggled or aware of the feline in general.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:40 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Oriya huffed, hot breath landing on the man's face. I don't care who he belongs to, she said to the dragon. If he hurt my Jaelyn... She warned, raising a paw. Dragons, she knew from her bonded's work with them, had some compulsion that prevented them from harming humans. Oriya head no such directive. Not that she was particularly violent. As far as felines went, she was quite docile, in fact. But if someone threatened her girl...
"He didn't! He didn't!" Jaelyn's airy voice quickly assured her. She sat up, wrapping her arms around the feline's shoulders and tugging her gently away from the older man.
He didn't, my lovely. He's a friend, I promise.

Hmm. Oriya looked at the man, unsure. But eventually gave up and sat back on the bed, her tail flicking. Very well.
Jaelyn giggled as A'hi wrapped his arms around her, pumping her back down into the bed. "Good morning!" she said back brightly, wriggling back towards him as well and folding her arms over his in a light embrace. The next moment, she felt a heavy weight on her body as the swiftpaw flopped down between them, resting her head on Jaelyn's shoulder. It was possible she was just being affectionate, but more likely she was trying to be annoying. Jaelyn opened an eye to shoot a look at the feline. Be nice. she told her sternly.
I'm being extremely nice. I didn't rip his throat open.

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games