Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Changes (Larak x Sorra Saua)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:48 pm
Sorra tried not to jerk away. She really did try. And was actually able to hold still with barely a flinch. Keeping her gaze on Larak, she held her breath as he pulled three needles out. It hurt badly. She did flinch, however, when he licked at her paw. Not from pain but from the shock. What… was he doing. It was intimate and she shifted uncomfortably, though this time not from the pain.

She nearly missed his compliment, trying to hold still and not overthink the licks. It was pricks of pain followed by a tickling sensation. Blinking, she peered at him, trying to find a veiled insult within his words. But he was being honest. He doesn’t doubt her. That… warmed her up. Of course I will get stronger,” she mumbled, turning her gaze away while lifting her other paw for him to look over.

When he was finished, she thought it was time to go home. Obviously, she was wrong. Something was changing. Her heart skipped a beat at him being so close to her. It was odd, this feeling. She didn’t know what to do. You’re proud of me? she breathed, not pulling away, mesmerized by his eyes. She was acting too strange. Should we head back,” she whispered.

Belloblossom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:01 pm
Larak's mouth quirked upward into a smile when his lioness agreed that she would get stronger. He could see it now, her continuing to work hard and eventually becoming accepted among his kin. A pleasant tingle in his fur caused him to shiver.

"Og kaiuto I'd vuaib. Yai'uo... (Of course I'm proud. You're...)" He trailed off and then fixed his gaze on her, staring intently at her as he said. "Yai'qo dokado qouv 'dvaukaerk ka do, Sorra aerb I ba rak kaexo 'rkouotk 'r voaex godaerot. (You've become very important to me, Sorra and I do not take interest in weak females.)"

Steadying himself, he shifted to one side, leaned past her and pressed his muzzle briefly against her ear, before moving forward and circling around her, his coat grazing over hers before he was standing beside her at her other side. He gave her a broad smile then and nodded to the direction of the Nergui.

"Poulaevt vo tlairb loaeb lado. Wairb vai kaeuo ka roaeb klo vaev? (Perhaps we should head home. Would you care to lead the way?)" He would lead if she didn't desire to, but he had no doubt in his mind that she would know the way back to their den from here. He also had no doubt that it would be a good idea to give her a task she could complete, after the cactus crisis. Ah, well, time to see if she took his offer or not.

- Mynsed -

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:16 am
Was this… a confession? Sorra’s eyes widened as she considered the possibility. It was a lousy confession, sure. But… that was Larak’s way. Stating something so brutish. It still stole her words, however, and the lioness didn’t know how to respond. She was important to him. It awed her that he would say it, set tingles down her spine.

She nearly pulled away, so unused to this sign of affection from Larak. Her skin felt energize, sparking at every touch sending lightning through her. Without realizing it, she leaned into the touch, a small purr coming out. She didn’t recognize the sound she was making and, by the time he moved away from her, her confusion had increased tenfold.

I… know the way much she whispered, words garbled as her mind was preoccupied with her own reaction. It… bothered her, pleased her. With a slight limp, she began walking. The cactus incident was pushed out of her mind, thanks to Larak. The whole point of the trip was lost to her now.

She whirled around to face Larak, questions brimming on her tongue. Was that… that… she stammered before realization dawned on her. Was it affection or… something else? Something disappointing? What if Larak didn’t really feel the way she was hoping he did and laughed at her for believing the touch was something more? No, Larak wouldn’t laugh at her. But she still didn’t want to risk it. She swallowed what she was about to say. I don’t want to go home yet,” Sorra decided instead. The heat was beating down on her and although it was still uncomfortable, it had become tolerable. She must be having heat stroke, however. That was the only explanation about how she was acting towards Larak. And he was addled brain too. That was the reason. It had to be.
Belloblossom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:51 pm
Larak was pleased with her reaction and he tipped his head to the other lioness, waiting at her side until she chose to pick a direction towards home. When she started to ask a question he smiled a little wider and then she seemed to change her mind about asking, as well as leaving.

Well, they had come out here to work on her hunting skills, but now that it was evident the pace of the day had changed, he was more than happy to work with what he had. He tipped his head towards Sorra.

"Vouv vorr. (Very well.)" He told her and then took a few steps over to the side. "Slaerr vo vaerx klor? (Shall we walk then?)" He asked. Just because she wouldn't be doing any hunting today meant that it had to go both ways. He could just as easily hunt for her, as was his intention. Where the sudden stronger need to provide for her was coming from, he didn't know, but he wouldn't stifle it. He wanted to show her that she mattered and he was ready to do what he had to do in order to prove that.

- Mynsed -

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:07 pm
This was new, this feeling. She was nervous. And not the scared sort of nervous. No, these nerves were entirely different. It got worse when he smiled. It got worse when he spoke. It made her swallow, attempting to get rid of the feeing of her heart in her throat. This was… different. This was new. This was too sudden.

How were you like, as a cub,”? Sorra blurted out, wanting to speak, to somehow catch his attention. She wasn’t interested, initially. But, now that she asked him, she really was curious now. I cannot imagine a cub like how you are presently,” she remarked slowly before smiling to herself. It was nice, to actually converse with the man. And not snap at him. She didn’t know how long this peace would last but, at the moment, she was going to take full advantage of it.

Belloblossom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:21 pm
How he was as a cub? The question surprised him and he tilted his head to one side, furrowing his brow as he tried to remember. Everything passed in a blur in his memories, for the most part. Fighting and not fighting, his mother and father protecting him when he was unable to protect himself. The distance he and his siblings gained, but knowing they would still have one another's backs if need be.

"Lok't too...(Let's see...)" He said slowly, trying to think of a story she may like to hear. "I vaet ae vaevgir, I titvokk, dokaeito I vaet ae bogort'qo vairstkou. (I was a pawful, I suspect, because I was a defensive youngster.)" He finally began, glancing with a half-smile at Sorra as he carried on. " I b'br'k goor 'rkr'rob ka g'slk aet ae kid, dik vlor I roaeurob guad dv daklou klaek g'slk'rs vaet lav aro sak ar 'r aiu vu'bo, I laeb vork aeuairb v'kl dv giu griggob aik, vae'k'rs gau tadoaro ka davr do aqou. ( I didn't feel inclined to fight as a cub, but when I learned from my mother that fighting was how one got on in our pride, I had went around with my fur fluffed out, waiting for someone to bowl me over.)" He huffed a laugh, rolling his eyes at himself and looked at Sorra again, his smile having grown. "Ik vaetr'k irk'r I laeb suavr klaek dv daklou karb do I raaxob r'xo aedaik aet kluoaekor'rs aerb griggv aet ae kraib. (It wasn't until I had grown that my mother told me I looked like about as threatening and fluffy as a cloud.)" He wished he could hear her laugh. He was certain it would be as light and bright as the rest of her. He would do what he could to make her laugh, if given the chance.

"Arb vlaek ag r'kkro Sorra? (And what of little Sorra?)" He asked nudging her shoulder gently with his own. "D'b vai sok 'rka aerv d'tkl'og aet kidt aeuo xravr ka ba? (Did you get into any mischief as cubs are known to do?)"

- Mynsed -

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:13 pm
Sorra burst out in laughter over the imagery of a tiny Larak stalking around like an angry cloud. That must have been adorable! She would have loved to see it… and snicker over it later. I can only imagine how you were,” Sorra sighed as her giggles subsided. Her smile was still there, however, and unwilling to go away anytime soon.

She gave him an amused glanced, lifting her chin high. I was a perfect cub,” she told him, though the smirk on her face let it known that she was teasing. I was great at climbing trees. Though my parents would panic over it. As did my older brothers, for that matter. And I used to sneak after my father on his expeditions and find myself horribly lost before I could even leave our territory. My brothers were used to this and were always on the lookout for me, however,” Sorra explained, giving a wistful sigh. My mother claims that I was turning her fur gray. I had countless lectures about my behavior, among other things.” Talking about it was hard. Homesickness was beginning to ebb its way into her stomach.

Belloblossom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:11 pm
Larak grinned widely when Sorra erupted with laughter. Her laugh was every bit as melodic and entrancing as he suspected. It was over far too soon.

Listening to her speak of trees, things he had never seen before, was confusing, but supposedly she was good at climbing them. While climbing wasn't a skill that particularly applied to the flat lands of the desert, he still felt some pride that she wasn't entirely useless-not to say that she was, of course, she'd proven herself several times over at this point for being strong of spirit and she'd taken to the training so well. Just... He had wondered if she had spent her life in luxury without knowing what it was to actually work for something. Gods knew that had changed when she met him and his kin.

Still, he enjoyed hearing about her life, up until the point that she started to trail off, looking almost sad. Perhaps he oughtn't have asked her about it.
"Sorra," He said suddenly, relieved that he had managed to find a topic away from it. "Wae'k louo, titk gau ae dadork. (Wait here, just for a moment.)" He grinned at her. "Yai kaer vaekkl do, 'g vai'b r'xo, ag kaiuto. (You can watch me, if you'd like, of course.)" He added with a twinkle in his eye, before creeping over a dune and talking on a stalking position. They had located a small herd of antelope. They were lithe and light, their hooves not sinking into the sand like a larger prey beasts surely would have.

Between having Sorra watching him and already being apt at hunting, Larak was confident that he could catch one of them and give his lioness a good show too.

- Mynsed -

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:07 pm
Sorra was interrupted from her thoughts and sudden bout of homesickness when Larak said her name. Blinking away her memories, she turned her head to look at him, translating the words he spoke mentally before nodding. She really did need to become fluent; her pauses in between listening and responding were probably making her look daft.

Confused, she tilted her head and watched, unsure what Larak was going to do. He was… stalking something. Sorra’s eyes flew wide and she grinned before she, too, sank to her belly on the hot sand, crawling up beside him, wanting to watch Larak at work. She hadn’t seen him fight or hunt yet and she was actually curious how he tackled these sort of activities.

Belloblossom

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff