[PRP] S'DANG S'dan, You Got Lucky! [Nedrima/S'dan/Amna]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:44 pm
Warm. Amna was just so warm. The furs were tugged up to her ears, and past-her had apparently been kind enough to make sure present-her was living it up, and had surrounded her with pillows in a huge nest of perfect comfort. Ohhh she could just lie here aaaall day...

Or you could get up. Neither of them's good enough you know. The intrusion of Zunulth's matter-of-fact voice into her head had her grumbling, reaching up out of habit to push—yes, there was his cheek, right where it always was, every morning—the white dragon's snout away. He always had to go waking her up when she wanted to sleep in, and he never approved of her partn—

Aaaand she was awake now. 100% fully and totally awake. Those weren't pillows around her.

No they are not. AND yes, I did say 'they'. You've gone and dragged two in out of the storm this time, Amnamine, and they've left tracks and mud and damp clothes all over. I can't see why you bothered—like I said. Neither's good enough. You should send them away. The white had sat back on his haunches beside the bed. At 17' long he was still rather large up close, but still quite agile enough to push past the screens that split her weyr into 'rooms' without knocking them over. The dragon's eyes were whirling down at her and her partners in the bed, irritably orange, though they tinted a bit more green upon seeing his rider looking back up at him, and sensing the satisfaction that flowed through her. Just because they were unworthy didn't mean he wasn't happy for her. though if you asked him they'd served their purposes.

I'm not going to...Zunulth, no! You're going to scare the pants off them—

Their pants are both already off, Amna—

You know what I mean! Go on! Go bother their dragons if they're riders, be social for goodness' sakes!

A long beat passed before the white huffed, rising to his claws, very slow to heed his rider's wishes. Shea, meanwhile, was craning her neck to try to see just who was wrapped around her, and if they were awake...hopefully without waking them if they weren't.

Nilah44

Mx Cherie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:39 pm

"..." Sleepy thoughts didn't quite manifest themselves in a sensible fashion, and S'dan was remarkably drowsy this morning.
"No Lateth, no more wherries, there aren't enough to..."

To... to what? Hold on. Wait. He was warm. That was the first thing that registered. Very warm. Very snug. Where? Vague recollections of wandering through the rain, then... someone...

No. Two someones. And judging by the amount of heat being given off, both were still very much there. Well, heeeeeey! S'dan was never one to complain of a good time. Evidently a very good time. He didn't quite remember who had caught whom, but somewhere in the midst of matters, they'd wound up in a tangle. Wait. He vaguely remembered making some kind of suggestion to a lovely woman who had been standing by herself.

Kisses, burning and deep, and then...

Yeah. He'd had a good night. "G'morning," he managed, blinking the sleep out of his eyes. Was it morning? He really wasn't sure. Would you like to share my treats? Lateth asked the other two dragons, trying not to sound plaintive. Vimiath had not wanted them, even though he had hunted them all by himself. Maybe they would. He gave a little chuff, trying to peer in to see his rider, as well as Zunulth, who was inside.

ShinosBee
nilah44

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:51 am
A slight grumble escaped Nedrima as she rolled over and closer to the nearest warm body. She might have continued sleeping if it weren't for the other occupants. At the realization that there were two, not just one, other person in the bed she was currently snuggled into, she peeked an eye open. Nedrima opened her eyes at Keahith's comment at about the same time as one of the voices spoke up. She allowed her self one last moment to close her eyes and cuddled into the guy one last time before peeking at the others. "Morning." Nedrima tried to recall their names or if she had even met them before. Keahith settled himself on the edge of the ledge, He asked the other. Nedrima sat up slightly and ran her fingers through her auburn hair, as it was only chin length it didn't take very long to get it under control.

ShinosBee

Mx Cherie

owo sorry its a little short and took so long.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:53 pm
So much for getting an unnoticed look at them! A man and a woman (Were they a couple? Had she intruded?) both, and both with ginger hair...that alone had her amused enough to shrug off the fact that she couldn't quite remember all that'd happened the night before. That was fairly standard for goldflights, though Zunulth of course was never affected. The white had as much interest in flights and rising as a dolphin would have in breathing fire. Though now she wondered if those odd sea creatures ever wondered what it'd be like...well, no matter.

"Morning, err...both of you?" She couldn't think of either of their names. They didn't look familiar, but then, Western had grown so much in the last few turns, there was no way she'd know them all. Through Zunulth's eyes she knew one (the man) rode a bronze, and the other a brown...that was a bit of a surprise. Not a bad one, but interesting. And her weyr's poor ledge was just packed full now, no wonder Zunulth had been so hesitant to leave the bedside. That and of course, I'd rather not leave you alone with them. She shook her head again at the white's concern. Overprotective hassle he was. "Looks like we managed to have some fun, huh? Either of you have any idea who won? Have t'go give my congratulations later..." But not yet. For now she would focus on twisting her thick reddish curls back into a strip of cloth that'd thankfully found its usual home on her bedside table. The thick mass had threatened t smother bedmates before...she'd been lucky no one had woken up with a mouthful of frizz this time!

Zunulth eyes the bronze as he stepped out of the screened area. So large, but generally well-meaning. In general he had less wariness of his own kind—they were more open with their emotions, and this one at least seemed earnest. The brown too caught his eye, and he stared plainly as he himself was eyed. Had the brown never seen a white dragon before? Hmph! At least he didn't seem judgmental about it. I suppose we may as well. All those who chased will be ravenous this morning. I'd rather not risk the pens. It was a fair enough worry. As small as he was, Zunulth had been tackled more than once the morning after a flight. Never bitten though, at least, and thank Faranth for that. The white eyed the assorted corpses still hanging from the bronze's straps. And then he realized the bronze had no doubt slept in his gear, as his rider had been entirely caught up trying to juggle attending two lady riders at once. The white snorted, rearing up to tug a wherry free (and rather gruesomely leaving the head and neck still hanging from the straps). You should get yours to undress you. And maybe a bath.

Nilah44

Mx Cherie

ShinosBee

Nerd

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:44 pm

"I'm ashamed to say that I don't remember," said S'dan cheerfully, although he sounded nothing of the kind. Shame probably had very little to do with what had gotten him into this situation to begin with. "The latter part of the Flight, where Lateth was actually involved, is something of a blurr." But he hadn't forgotten that he'd had a very, very good night. Albeit a busy night. Keeping up with one person could occasionally prove to be challenging. Most people stopped there. S'dan was a little more ambitious from time to time.

Something managed to filter past the layers of sleepy satisfaction, and S'dan sat up abruptly. "Oi! Are you still in your gear, Lateth?" the man asked his Bronze, filled with a sudden guilt. Even the worst rider usually managed to keep their dragon from spending an entire evening wearing riding gear. Please help yourself. Mine was so clever finding these wherries, and I caught them myself. He'd wanted to share them with someone, and they would certainly do. S'danmine, why are you so sad? the Bronze asked, peering in toward his rider. He itched. Oh, he most certainly did itch. Maybe a bath would be good.

ShinosBee
Nilah44

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces