Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Workbox :: Free Space
Neryem's Junk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:10 am
Boop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:12 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM i c h i oxxT s u k a i

Stamina: ---/---    Chakra: ---/---
  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    AC: ---    Ryo: ---

"Don't I know it!" Receiving the cloth from Mil as some pressure for the wound, Kochi pressed it against the bite marks in her necks and raised her leg to kick an incoming mook away as she flashed her lover a look to say "thank you". Another body launched itself to her right and after a swing of the elbow, the poor soul was downed. "At least for a horde of these things, they're easy to deal with. Probably too easy." She said while dodging a swipe to her face. On her word, Kochi pushed forward again, swinging swing the group in front of her. A full force face punch to the unfortunate guy in front of her. Another hipster looking thing came at her in an attempt to tackle her to the ground. The officer leaned back and swung her head at the female before kicking her away. All of this probably would have looked ten times cooler if she didn't have this thing on her neck. "Piece of s**t." She rolled her eyes and tossed it away while exposing her wounded neck to the world. There was ice back at the apartment. Not like this would get in the way more. Flexing her hands forward, Kochi grabbed two heads and brought them together before turning around with a sucker punch for the body hoping to ambush her from the side. She felt better after that little bite mark. Maybe it was the adrenaline speaking or something else entirely. It was hard to really think given the current situation. The scent of iron in her mouth was pushing her to have a craving for a drink. Maybe some alcoholic or fruity? Something red.

Right in the middle of their little battle another competitor made themselves known. A single girl who was throwing the mob of angry people aside like they were made of styrofoam. "Heads up, love. We got company." She called and then saw Mil shoot a thorn out to her. She was about to warn her about the possibilities of doing that but she would have done the same thing. Usually if they had no intent of killing or maiming you, they would have spoken up by now. The group was slowly thinning as the three parties continued putting down numbers especially of Mil put those gorgeous legs of her to work. For now, Kochi would keep busy busting heads open and keeping Mil's hands free of any of these things that wanted to bite her. Another six or so after the thorn was thrown, Kochi would begin to notice that she was not being targeted anymore. The body of vampires...no, that would be stupid. This mass of people were now making their way towards Mil. She was being ignored until the person who was on the receiving end of a punch or kick was thrown onto the ground. "What the hell is going on?" She mumbled to herself before inhaling as a great pain hit her heart.

It was hard to put into words how it felt. A knife to the heart, a chainsaw to the stomach, all were suitable for the amount of pain she found herself in. She hit the ground, clutching her mouth while feeling something pressing against the roof of her mouth. It was nothing at first, until it felt like somebody was kicking the roof of her head ti dislodge whatever was caught in there. Speechless for the first half of the event or so, Kochi finally let out a shout of pain and cursed loudly while her tongue felt around her mouth out of a change in its environment. "Mil!" Her top canine teeth felt long and sharper. A few licks was enough to make her worry for what was happening. It was almost like she was becoming a vampire like...But they weren't even real! How could these things be vampires anyway? At least it would explain the changes she was feeling. As kochi was silently thinking to herself, if any bystanders were to take notice of the girl, her skin would slowly begin to grow more pale. Another moment passed as she felt a shiver down her back and soon let out another cry of pain only more intense than last time. Her entire body hurt like hell, like somebody was inflating inside of her. She could feel her torso lengthen and broaden while doing her best not to pass out from the pain. Some things went numb and others made themselves known. It lasted for a minute or so before the pain subsided as Kochi gasped her air and pushed herself up with a pair of larger and more masculine looking arms. "Mil..." She repeated, unable to think of much of anything else while her mind tried to register what had gone done. The voice that came out sure as hell wasn't Kochi's, but did sound very eastern in sound. Panting, Kochi would idly stare at Mil in fascination with something. The girlfriend did certainly have a mysterious new glow to her. Almost like there was something beautiful inside her.

.xRank: RankHere xxxx Village: WhereYouBe xxxx Team: N/A xxxx Profile

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sovngarde Awaits

Code:
[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/kxpfUAU.jpg[/imgright]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=20][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=#797A7A]M[/color] [color=#797A7A]i[/color] [color=#797A7A]c[/color] [color=#797A7A]h[/color] [color=#797A7A]i[/color] [color=#797A7A]o[/color][/b][color=white]xx[/color][color=#797A7A]T[/color] [color=#797A7A]s[/color] [color=#797A7A]u[/color] [color=#797A7A]k[/color] [color=#797A7A]a[/color] [color=#797A7A]i[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=9][b][color=dimgray]Stamina:[/color][/b] [i]---/---[/i]    [b][color=dimgray]Chakra:[/color][/b] [i]---/---[/i][/size][size=7]
[color=transparent]  [/color][strike][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/strike]
[/size][size=9]    [b][color=dimgray]AC:[/color][/b] [i]---[/i]    [b][color=dimgray]Ryo:[/color][/b] [i]---[/i][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/align]

[size=10][color=black] [b]"Don't I know it!"[/b] Receiving the cloth from Mil as some pressure for the wound, Kochi pressed it against the bite marks in her necks and raised her leg to kick an incoming mook away as she flashed her lover a look to say "thank you". Another body launched itself to her right and after a swing of the elbow, the poor soul was downed. [b]"At least for a horde of these things, they're easy to deal with. Probably too easy."[/b] She said while dodging a swipe to her face. On her word, Kochi pushed forward again, swinging swing the group in front of her. A full force face punch to the unfortunate guy in front of her. Another hipster looking thing came at her in an attempt to tackle her to the ground. The officer leaned back and swung her head at the female before kicking her away. All of this probably would have looked ten times cooler if she didn't have this thing on her neck. [b]"Piece of s**t."[/b] She rolled her eyes and tossed it away while exposing her wounded neck to the world. There was ice back at the apartment. Not like this would get in the way more. Flexing her hands forward, Kochi grabbed two heads and brought them together before turning around with a sucker punch for the body hoping to ambush her from the side. She felt better after that little bite mark. Maybe it was the adrenaline speaking or something else entirely. It was hard to really think given the current situation. The scent of iron in her mouth was pushing her to have a craving for a drink. Maybe some alcoholic or fruity? Something red.

Right in the middle of their little battle another competitor made themselves known. A single girl who was throwing the mob of angry people aside like they were made of styrofoam. [b]"Heads up, love. We got company."[/b] She called and then saw Mil shoot a thorn out to her. She was about to warn her about the possibilities of doing that but she would have done the same thing. Usually if they had no intent of killing or maiming you, they would have spoken up by now. The group was slowly thinning as the three parties continued putting down numbers especially of Mil put those gorgeous legs of her to work. For now, Kochi would keep busy busting heads open and keeping Mil's hands free of any of these things that wanted to bite her. Another six or so after the thorn was thrown, Kochi would begin to notice that she was not being targeted anymore. The body of vampires...no, that would be stupid. This mass of people were now making their way towards Mil. She was being ignored until the person who was on the receiving end of a punch or kick was thrown onto the ground. [b]"What the hell is going on?"[/b] She mumbled to herself before inhaling as a great pain hit her heart.

It was hard to put into words how it felt. A knife to the heart, a chainsaw to the stomach, all were suitable for the amount of pain she found herself in. She hit the ground, clutching her mouth while feeling something pressing against the roof of her mouth. It was nothing at first, until it felt like somebody was kicking the roof of her head ti dislodge whatever was caught in there. Speechless for the first half of the event or so, Kochi finally let out a shout of pain and cursed loudly while her tongue felt around her mouth out of a change in its environment. [b]"Mil!"[/b] Her top canine teeth felt long and sharper. A few licks was enough to make her worry for what was happening. It was almost like she was becoming a vampire like...But they weren't even real! How could these things be vampires anyway? At least it would explain the changes she was feeling. As kochi was silently thinking to herself, if any bystanders were to take notice of the girl, her skin would slowly begin to grow more pale. Another moment passed as she felt a shiver down her back and soon let out another cry of pain only more intense than last time. Her entire body hurt like hell, like somebody was inflating inside of her. She could feel her torso lengthen and broaden while doing her best not to pass out from the pain. Some things went numb and others made themselves known. It lasted for a minute or so before the pain subsided as Kochi gasped her air and pushed herself up with a pair of larger and more masculine looking arms. [b]"Mil..."[/b] She repeated, unable to think of much of anything else while her mind tried to register what had gone done. The voice that came out sure as hell wasn't Kochi's, but did sound very eastern in sound. Panting, Kochi would idly stare at Mil in fascination with something. The girlfriend did certainly have a mysterious new glow to her. Almost like there was something beautiful inside her.
[/color][/size]

[color=white].x[/color][u][size=9][color=black]Rank: [/color][color=teal]RankHere [/color] [color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=black]Village: [/color][color=teal]WhereYouBe[/color] [color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=black]Team: [/color][color=teal]N/A [/color] [color=white]xxxx[/color] [url=]Profile[/url][/size][/u]

[spoiler][quote]
[/quote]

[quote=""][/quote]
[quote=""][/quote]
[quote=""][/quote]
[quote=""][/quote][/spoiler][code]

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50