Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Encountering [Lijen x Goldenheart]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lijen was a rare-finds merchant for Nchi’mahadhi. If an object was hard to find or to obtain and normal merchants wouldn’t be able to procure it, that was where Lijen stepped in. He was clever and nimble enough to find a way through dangerous situations, observant enough to obtain information regarding the whereabouts for certain objects. And, as of just now, he had finished his latest mission, object safely tucked away into his pouch.

The job he had undertook had been more difficult than he had expected. And it had recently rained. Because of this, he had slipped from a branch while attempting to obtain a rare bird feather and a few eggs, falling into the swamp below. Fortunately, the muds had saved the eggs from cracking and he was able to slip the objects into his pouch. Unfortunately, he now had a slight limp and was covered head to toe in mud.

Still, a pleased smirk remained on his face as he neared a small pond, eyes squinting to check for leeches or carnivorous animals. Satisifed, he ducked his face into the water and shook, getting the mud off of his eyelashes and cheeks, out of his nose and from around his mouth.
Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:56 am
Goldenheart probably should have been watching for strangers or trying to eye the prey in the area for her next hunt, but she was not. The lioness was much more interested in swimming around the pond she had found. There was no sign of reptiles, leeches, or other horrible things, so she was having a blast. Paddling around the little pond was quite fun, and she figured she would tire herself out soon enough, but until then she was going to enjoy every moment of this cool water on a hot day.

By the time the lioness realized that someone had come to the pond besides herself, the lion was already trying to get mud off himself. Goldenheart couldn't help herself, she swam over as quietly as could be, and made a splash big enough to cover the whole lion in water. She was being helpful... if a bit impish. She did love to help, but in this case, the lioness also wanted to have some fun with the other lion. He obviously as not upset about the mud because he was smiling so she saw no reason for him not to enjoy the shower.
- Mynsed -

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:57 pm
He had not been expecting a splash. In fact, it made him stumble back, muscles tense to flee or fight; obviously, he had missed something lurking in the water. But, what he saw was… a lioness. He blinked, spotting the playful expression, before an easy grin settled on his own maw. ”Why, thank you for that,” he murmured, tone full of mirth as he shook his mane.

”But I think it would be easier if I joined you in the water; I am awfully muddy, after all,” he mused. He couldn’t help it. Well, he could. He just didn’t want to. He loved ladies, couldn’t turn them down or walk away. Couldn’t get angry with them. Even if there was an urgent order, he would take his time if there was a lady he met along the way. It’s the reason Boneka was always so angry with him. ”Do you mind?” he asked coyly as he stepped into the water, smirking at the other.
Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:59 pm
Goldenheart kept grinning at the male as she swam closer and started to walk out of the water. "Why would I mind if you joined me? You seem like you need a good bath and one would not wish you to taste all that mud." She walked up around him, and gave him a shove from behind to try to dump him in the water. "In you go!" She could have been gentler, but she was trying to help him get clean!

Goldenheart was quite happy to help the male in this task as she hated to be dirty herself. She did wonder what the male had done to get so caked in mud. "Dare I ask what activity required you to get so covered in mud?" It was probably a rude question, but she really wanted to know the answer. "I do not mean to offend if it is a touchy subject."

- Mynsed -

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:33 pm
He went in with a splash. Were it a male, he may have been just a tad bit grumpy at being shoved into the water. However, he was bias towards females. Letting out a laugh once he emerged from the water, he shook out his mane to get it out of his eyes. The mud was sliding off of him and he was feeling rather refreshed. Better than letting the mud bake and cake onto his fur. ”Thank you,” he laughed, nodding his head towards her.

He swam a bit further out into the deeper area, enjoying the break from his trip. ”I’m merchant,” he told her happily. He nodded towards the pack that he had left at the shore before stepping into the water. ”I take requests from clients to procure hard-to-find objects. Or objects that are hard to obtain,” Lijen explained. He grinned at her apology. ”You’ll find that it is very hard to offend me,” he murmured.

Kathryn Dragonna

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff