Cheeton Cub Rehome - CLOSED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:05 pm
User Image

Right, so, due to some unforeseen circumstances, this girly needs a new home. xD;; Don't worry, I'm not going to make it as complicated as the original contest.

Nope, instead all I ask is that you just tell me about her. She's a unique one of the litter (having inherited a lot of her grandpa's looks), so I'd like her to go to someone who will for sure do something with her.

(P.S. she's not fertile. None of her siblings are either.)

Open: Now!
Closes: Oct. 20 @ 9:00PM MST (regardless if I'm here or not)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:06 pm
(totally just copied and pasted this, with the addition of the other cubs)

The Parents

Aislin (MangoMeow) – The cubs’ mom. She’s crabby and sarcastic, and will probably call her kids “brats” most of the time, but she does care and will killseverely injure anyone who messes with her cubs.
Character Personality: .... Do you know Yellowfang from the Warriors book series? That's the closest I can think of.

Rokusasu (MangoMeow) – The cubs’ dad. He has no idea he’s even had cubs, and Aislin won’t be going out of her way to seek him out. Right now, he’s just traveling aimlessly through different rogue lands, trying to get his memory back. As a note, I’m going to be questing for a custom cheetah that will be his actual, biological brother… Ventus. (lol) He does not currently exist in SoA though.
Character Personality: Roxas (Kingdom Hearts 2), cause well…. he’s Roxas.

The Other Siblings

Sorami (MangoMeow) – Name means “beautiful sky” in Japanese. She’s the first-born of the litter, and quite the rambunctious little cub! She will be going on an adventure to find her dad when she’s older. Her siblings are welcome to join her.
Character Personality: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Akuseru (ChezaRain) – Second born in the litter. He's cocky and confident, but despite his standoffish nature, he's always willing to keep you secrets and be a shoulder to cry on or a defender when you cry for help. He loves his siblings almost as much as he loves himself. But noooot quite as much.
Character Personality: Axel (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Amparo (Erna Ironhand) – Fourth born in the litter. Out of her siblings, she's the more responsible and motherly one.
Character Personality: Olette (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Utsuro (Anderleit) – Fifth born in the litter. She'll grow up short-tempered and aloof, although loving to her siblings. She would be willing to go with Sorami to look for their father, as she's a got a bone to pick with him and questions that need answers.
Character Personality: Vanitas (Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep)

Saikusu (Kivras) – Sixth born/Youngest of the litter. He usually acts very calmly, never losing composure in even the direst of situations, which can come off as lacking compassion, or even emotions. To the contrary, he cares very, very much for his family and those he becomes close to, and believes that he must be the rock under which they take shelter. Thus, he must be strong for them. His calm demeanor is why others can be surprised at just how absolutely savage he can be. Unlike his usual reserved manner, he roars, shouts, and attacks relentlessly in battle with no sense of self-control or self-preservation.
Character Personality: Saix (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Extended Family
They’re all on Aislin’s side, and you’ll probably never come across these people, some might even be dead, but in case you’d like to know….
I’m also going off of their certs, so their usernames might have changed since these were made.

Kol (Inside You I Was Reborn) – Their grandfather.
Kirjava (Kireiryuu) – Their grandmother.
Ushaufu (Lethrossen) – Their uncle.
Ukir Mitima’Kasa (KasaiLoki) – Their uncle.
Maru (Meepfur) - Their aunt.
Ravi (Kireiryuu) - Their half… uncle? Aislin’s half-brother.
(if there are any other relatives and you want to add them to the list, just let me know!)

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:07 pm
What do I want to see?

Basically, fill out the following form. I know, I made this one so difficult.

[b]Name of Cub:[/b] (self explanatory)
[b]Meaning:[/b] (optional; what does that name mean?)
[b]Character Personality:[/b] (not required, but you'll notice that the rest of her siblings are based off of certain characters? I'd love it if you could continue the trend!)
[b]Personality Description:[/b] (this is required. tell me about her! what's she like?)
[b]Future Ideas/Plots?:[/b] (any plots you’d like to implement later? anything else you’d like to mention? would she be joining Sorami+other siblings to find their father later? just tell me what you plan to do with her!)
[b]Entertain Me!:[/b] (can be a meme, a YouTube video, a joke, a KH-related thing, ect)
[b]HALLOWEEEEEN!:[/B] (something halloween-related?)

Entries

1. chi honda
2. Lady Kitania
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:35 pm
This is open now!

Here, have the Simple and Clean: Ray of Hope mix to commemorate it:

MangoMeow

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:32 am
Name of Cub: Kamiya
Meaning: Wish.
Character Personality: So ... Kairi.
Personality Description: Just like the character Kairi. She is caring, kindhearted, and outspoken, though quickly becomes determined and courageous when someone she cares about is in danger. Her sociable, charismatic nature enables her to quickly befriend others. She will always be there to take care of her family no matter, but she also has a goal in life. To meet as many of her family as she can. Since she wants to be able to know every part of where she comes from. Who knows maybe she'll make a bunch of friends along the way.
Future Ideas/Plots?: She will definitely be going to seek out their father. With or without everyone will be decided later.

I want her to her really be on a journey of her own to know her family. I think the point to her meeting her family is also to grow herself and get a sense of who she is.

She will be a lot like Kairi in the hopes I'm hoping she can meet someone who has the same wish as her - to see all the worlds/lands they can together. Sparking her sense of adventure and longing to see whats out there

(more to come when i am not going on 1 hour of sleep. lol)
Entertain Me!:
User Image

So yah that xDDD I love kingdom hearts.
HALLOWEEEEEN!:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:18 am
Name of Cub: Serufi
Meaning: It's the romanization (rōmaji) version of Selphie!
Character Personality: Most definitely based off of Selphie. :9
Personality Description: Serufi is a spunky gal! She can be a bit impulsive and carefree, but she's very caring of those whom she's close to. She's also quite the romantic. She can quickly fall in 'love' and just as quickly out of it.
Future Ideas/Plots?: I'd love for her to get into some trouble down the road! Her jump first and look later nature would be perfect for some fun plots. I also think her romantic tendencies would make for some good fun as well, whether she truly falls in love with someone or goes from one to another and so on. I would also like her for to be curious about her lineage. The markings that run in her family are quite unique! So I think it'd be fun to have her seek out members of her family, her father included.
Entertain Me!:

HALLOWEEEEEN!:

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:35 pm
Lady Kitania

I've decided to go with Lady Kitania. Her fall-in-love-out-of-love attitude sounds like it'd make for a nice quirk to this already-a-little-crazy family.

Congrats, Kit, and welcome to the family, Serufi! biggrin Safaia is the colorist. Feel free to post her certing info yourself or, if you'd like me to, I'm more than happy to post it in your stead.

A family RP between the cubs and Aislin has been started but it hasn't gotten very far yet. Feel free to join in it, if you'd like! It can be found here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25181613

And here's her uncert image:
User Image

*cough* That being said, I do have something that I'm planning to give you, chi. I just... haven't gotten them yet, lol. So, you'll have to wait for that. *cough*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:13 am
MangoMeow

Oh! Thank you!! This seems like such a fun little family to RP with so I'm excited. <333
I posted her certing info so you don't have to worry about it. Thank you so much! :>

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces