Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] We'd Make A Great Team (L'fer & Danzik)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:10 pm
demon_pachabel

The one downside to being a wingleader (okay, there were actually a lot of downsides.. but one of them) was that your life was suddenly full of decisions demanding to be made. The first and most obvious of these was who he choose to be his wing second. But though L'fer was usually the kind of person to put a lot of time and thought into these sort of decisions, and generally stress about whether he'd made the right one, one of the two choices was easy. After a quick glance over the riders he'd been assigned, one name jumped out.

It was someone he'd worked with well before, whose green Morpeth had admired for turns. He found her straightforwardness easy to work with, and had always enjoyed when they were paired off for assignments. He'd always thought maybe he'd float his name out there if she was ever made wingleader herself, so with the shoe on the other foot, his choice was clear. If something ever happened to him, there was only one person he knew he'd want taking over the wing..

Hey!! Eosphoth! Mine wants to talk to Yours! What are you up to? Got time?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:39 pm
Wings had been rearranged. Not a particular problem when it came to Danzik - some new faces, perhaps, but it wasn't as though she'd be unable to perhaps organize another group of riders to work a little better together. Dear Danzik, you do know that isn't your responsibility, yes? Eosphoth's gentle, light voice reminded the woman of her duties; a son, the occasional wrangling of candidates. She was a wingrider and no shame in it. Danzik turned in her seat to look back at the green who fanned herself out on her perch, large wings spread as she enjoyed the sun.

Then suddenly the green perked, head lifting. "Who is it?" There was a way of telling when Eosphoth was having a private conversation or when someone was calling on her behalf - over 20 years had a way of making such little things so easy to read. Morpeth and Hers! Eosphoth answered and Danzik's brows raised. "L'fer?" He was her new Wingleader. Is that his name? Morpeth's would like to see you! It was somewhat unsurprising; likely a visit to meet all of the new faces he was now in charge of.

"I have time," Danzik confirmed and Eosphoth rolled up off of her side to return the call that had been sent to her. We have time! Where shall we meet? I have room on my ledge for you to join me if that suits you, Morpeth!

DruidTigeress

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:35 am
demon_pachabel

Sure! That's cool. I mean- yeah. Yes. That would be fine. she answered, trying to sound more professional now they were wingleaders.

L'fer just chuckled at her effort. Don't worry so much, heart. You're doing fine. he told her lovingly. He couldn't be anything but proud of his unwavering green. He never would have made it here without her support. She was the whole reason he came to Western, even.

The pair set down on the ledge and L'fer dismounted from his green, who scooched back to make more room for the other.

"Hi Danzik." he called into the weyr. "Sorry for the intrusion. How've you been?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:50 am
Eosphoth trilled sweetly at Morpeth as the green settled onto the ledge with her. Greetings! You are looking well this day, Morpeth. Have you been enjoying the sun too? It wasn't the only thing she'd been enjoying either. A look over Danzik's weyr showed it as presentable as the woman herself - everything had it's place, but there was also the odd item here and there. If prompted about any of them, Danzik would have simple answers; she still had the first pair of shoes she'd made for her son, that was the first set of riding tack she'd ever made for Eosphoth - little things. Her leather working ways would be hard pressed to leave her, and even then she was in the middle of measuring out some new straps.

"Not as busy as it sounds you will be, L'fer." Danzik replied, setting down the blade she'd been scoring her project with. "Eosphoth's straps have been getting a little worn, so I have been working on a new set to replace them once the old ones are no longer safe." It wasn't exactly something she had to do herself out of necessity, however. Her father - a sweet hearted and gentle voiced old man who also lived in the Weyr - was usually the one doing such things with his ever helpful apprentices on hand. "Congratulations on your promotion." Certainly, L'fer and his dear green were good for it - her experience with him had been generally good, after all.

DruidTigeress

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out