Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Pursuit of Justice

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:11 am
As the Snagem Claydol appeared before him , Dropping his items and his sack Yasu was in the middle of nicknaming his ghastly to Kruger. He grabbed the sack letting Kruger fallow behind putting on his snag and switching the hoverboard on Heading from Fuschia city to Mt silver Along the way he may meet up with some new friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:34 am
Yasu would soon find himself in the company of two of Snagem’s founding members. Lykas, the Jellicent hybrid, spun the decorative pearlescent dagger in his hand around a bit before slipping it back into the sheath he’d fashioned for it.

Odd walked up from behind him, adjusting the rosary around his neck as he did. “Nice Ghost. It have a name?” He asked.

“I vote Freddie!” Lykas volunteered, perking up at the idea of helping name someone else’s Pokémon for once.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:55 am
A former Snagem member and a friend would spot the trio from nearby. Said former Snagem member would perk up a little, nudging his friend. "See those two Zache? The hybrid and the guy beside him?" Dante would ask, turning to the Meowstic hybrid beside him. "Yeah? What about 'em Dee?" the hybrid would ask, clearly confused. "They're some of the guys from that team I was telling you about. Same team as Kairi and Silver are in, too." "Same as the two we met back in Goldenrod a while ago?" "Yeah, same as them. You still interested in the team," Dante would ask, slowly beginning to walk towards the group, not quite noticing Yasu yet. "If it means I get to see the world a bit more, then, hell yeah I'm interested." the hybrid would follow his shorter companion, starting to show a little more excitement.

However, the Meowstic hybrid would stop in his tracks. "Wait, Dante.. you only pointed out two of them. Who's that third guy with the Gastly?" he would ask, tails swishing behind him. Dante would stop as well, suddenly unsure of himself. "I... actually don't know. Guess we'll have to find out. Hey! Odd and Lykas! Who's your guys' new friend there?" Dante would shout, moving forward again and dragging his companion along.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:07 am
Yasu turned around as he heard odd looking abit spooked at the site of lykas "GAH! what are you , and you do both know its not nice to sneak up like that." Yasu shook his head indicating the ghastly did not have a name yet.( "Who are these guys? " ) Yasu wondered in his head looking in their direction waiting for an awnser. "I'm Yasu by the way."  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:36 am
Lykas chuckled a bit at Yasu's reaction to his appearance. "Blue skin does kinda make me stand out from the crowd, huh?" He asked Odd.

"Quite a bit, actually." The Channeler replied.

"Ah, whatever." Lykas shrugged before throwing his arm over Yasu's shoulders. "Name's Lykas. I'm a hybrid. Jellicent, specifically." He told the other male, ponytail quivering with anticipation as he did.

About that time, Odd paused and looked over his shoulder. "I thought I sensed someone familiar." He told himself, waving toward Dante. "Haven't seen you around in a long time. How have you been?!"

"Hmmm?" Lykas looked over his shoulder at Odd's question to the sorta-retired Snagem. "Hey! How are ya?!" He asked, rushing over to him. "And who's your cute friend?"

"Really?" Odd asked of his partner. "At least finish introducing yourself to one person before you start flirting with another one..."

"What can I say, cute's cute." Lykas replied. "Anyhow, his name's Yasu...apparently."

Turning to Yasu again, Odd sighed and introduced himself properly. "I'm Odd and I apologize for the sudden derailing of the introductions on our part."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:07 am
Dante couldn't help but smile at the enthusiasm from his friends. "I've been doing pretty great actually. Been travelling a lot with the fashion designer I'm apprenticed to, so, keeping busy," he would start to answer. Life had gotten better for him after leaving Snagem, though he did often find himself missing the team. "And to answer your other question Lykas, this is my buddy Zachariah. Met him when I last traveled through Kalos," he would say, nudging the Meowstic hybrid in the ribs. "Yep, that's right. Name is Zachariah, but, you can call me Zache if you'd like," flirting right back at Lykas with an eyebrow wiggle and suave smirk. Dante would roll his eyes dramatically, clearly unsurprised by his companions response to the Jellicent hybrid in front of them.

"Anyways, Yasu, eh? You a new member of-?" Dante would cut himself off just then, turning towards the Snagems then. "You two said you just met him, right? Does he know about the team?" he would ask, not dropping the team's name quite yet just in case this guy was a total outsider.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:23 pm
"This is nice and all but shouldn't the newcomer be making his way to headquarters to be properly admitted to the team? Unless you are trying to scare him away from joining proper in that case you are all doing a wonderful job." A certain AI spoke up from a certain device as the Snagems gathered around the newcomer, Yasu.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:30 pm
"An A.I. hmm?" Yasu spoke intrigued by the technological resources that snagem had. " From the voice emitted from the SNAG I take it Both of you are snagems? " Yasu leered his eyes towards Odd and Lykas , Looking at them with suspucion.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:46 pm
When GRAY spoke up, Odd and Lykas both paused for a moment, looked at each other, then to yasu, then to Dante. “Yep.” Lykas confirmed, though it was clear it didn’t need to be at this point. There was no way the retired Snagem hadn’t heard the team’s snarky AI being himself.

Raising an eyebrow in curiousity regarding Zachariah’s flirting back at his boyfriend, Odd just shook his head. “No you can’t keep him.” He interrupted the flirting before looking back at Yasu. “So you just joined the team, huh? We probably should get you to HQ so you can be properly inducted.”

“You mean humiliated?” Lykas asked. “Do they still have new members do that thing with the unicycle and the rubber Torchic?”

“No and no.” Odd replied sternly. “We’re not supposed to be scaring him.” The spirit master responded.

“Fine... by the way, I haven’t really been paying attention. Where are we again?” Lykas asked as he turned back from Dante and Zachariah, effectively distracted from his flirting.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:27 pm
" We are in fuschia city Mt silver isn't far from here Lykas." Yasu replied to the jellicent hybrid in a rhetorical manner. His mind going into a serious mode .  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:51 am
"Fuschia City, huh?" Lykas asked, taking a look around. "What were we here for again?"

"You wanted to come watch me work. The Warden of the Safari Zone thought he had a poltergeist and I came out here to perform an exorcism." Odd replied, shaking his head at the hybrid a bit. "You really don't pay much attention these days, do you?"

Lykas shrugged. "Why would I?"

"Because you miss important information when you don't. Like where we are and and why." Odd replied. "And Yasu is right. Mount Silver isn't really that far off. If we take the Cycling Path north to Celadon, we can skip around through Saffron up to Cerulean and go through Mount Moon, Pewter and then Viridian Forest." He listed off the various locations between them and Viridian City that would keep them on dry land. "Or..." Looking to Lykas, then to Dante and Zachariah, smirking as he did. "We can all get wet and go Surfing through Whirl Islands and go straight from the beach here to Pallet Town?"

"You're forgetting about the option of going northeast through Lavender town and Dark Cave." Lykas reminded the channeler. "But I'm all for water routes.Probably better prepared for it than most, anyway."

"Right but the decision should belong to Yasu, I would think? He's the new guy, apparently." Odd replied, looking over at the newest member of Team Snagem.

Looking back to Dante and Zachariah, Lykas shrugged. "To answer your question, it would seem like, yes, he does know about us." He responded with a rather matter-of-fact tone, followed by a "captain obvious" grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:56 pm
Dante could help but smirk at the familiar sounding snark coming from Yasu's SNAG. "Now that's a voice I don't miss," the blue haired boy would say with chuckle. "Good to know that everyone's on the same page though." Zache would lean on his much shorter friend, draping an arm across his shoulders, still smirking slightly at Lykas. "I don't believe I said anything about keeping him. I just wanted to have a little fun, honestly. You could join us if you wanted," Zache would say with a purr. Dante would elbow the Meowstic hybrid in the stomach, prompting a small 'oof' from the hybrid. "Just because you don't have any interest in relationships, doesn't mean that everyone else thinks the same way," Dante would say. "Hey, people in relationships can have a little fun with others sometimes, too. You never know until you ask," the hybrid would respond, nudging his friend back. Dante wouldn't even know how to respond to that, hiding his quickly reddening face with his hands.

"Hah! I knew I could get you all flustered again. And you thought you finally had gotten over that around me," Zachariah would say proudly, crossing his arms over his chest. Dante would motion as if he was going to respond but would be interrupted by the others talking about the best possible route to Mt. Silver. "Yeah, I'm gonna stay out of that decision entirely. I suck at directions," Dante would comment. "I need to stay here anyways. The designer I'm working with is in the middle of a big project and she thought Fuchsia was the best place to be for inspiration. But, would you guys mind taking Zache with you. He's interested in joining the team himself but wasn't sure how to go about doing so," Dante would explain. "I'll be a good boy. Promise. Unless you don't want me to be of course," Zache would say, prompting Dante to elbow him again. "I'm joking, Dante. I do know how to be serious every once in a while, and I intend to be so while travelling with your friends," Zachariah would say with a huff.

The Meowstic hybrid would turn back to the others just then, smiling. "So, as long as you lovely gents don't mind me coming with you..."

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:09 pm
" I'd prefer taking the route through Dark Cave, I have heard about abit of trouble from bikers and hikers along that route Lavender town sent a letter that they were desecrating the Pokemon resting place, Aswell as blocking the entrance to dark cave. " Yasu Replied to his fellow members.

Kickstarting his hoverboard and equipping his snag to his arm , while carrying the sack on his back .  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:53 pm
"Looks like we have our answer, then." Odd replied, tossing out a Pokeball and releasing his Drifblim, Treble. "To Dark Cave!"

"Let's follow that trail!" Lykas exclaimed, tossing out a Pokeball of his own and releasing his Mantine. "Cascade! Flight mode!" He ordered the manta Pokemon, stepping onto his back. The Water-type would have nodded if he could but, lacking a neck, he proceeded to produce a strange sort of gurgle in agreement. A soon as Yasu was ready to go, he'd use his fins to flop himself into the air and take off with a combination of well timed Twisters aimed at the ground and Tailwind to propel himself forward. Odd would follow, waving to Dante and Zache to follow them.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Side RP Board

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces