Reply [IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands
[PRP] Looking for home [Dzuwa x ???]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:05 pm
It was time for her to move on. Find a home for herself. Take a chance at starting a life for herself. Dzuwa had told her mother and father that she’d be just fine on her own. Why wouldn’t she have been? And, for the most part, she had been. She had seen the world a little bit. But now, she wanted a family. A place to belong to. A colony. And she knew just the place to go. She had heard stories about this leopard gathering. And had decided long ago that it would be her final stop. But… there was one issue she was facing.

Staring up at the looming trees, she frowned. She had a tremendous sense of direction. But she never thought she would have trouble viewing the sky, stars, and sun. That was her compass. Without it… it was rather hard to find which was she should go. And she didn’t know exactly where the colony was. It was… very troubling. Sighing, she shrugged her shoulders and decided to continue onwards. Sure, it wasn’t the smartest idea; she could get even more lost than it did her any good. But, perhaps her luck would win out and she’d find a colony member to show her the way in.
Belloblossom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:09 am
User Image User Image

Kuruka was a Warrior and by extension he was also a guard. He had always been an active youth, so he supposed that there wasn't much more for him to go into. He was born for the life of a protective, fighting type. So as it was that he often took to patrolling the borders and sometimes, like today, he was accompanying his long-time friend and companion, Glacio, to the borders. Glacio was a Story-Teller, which meant that he traveled out into the rogue lands to collect the news and tales of others and brought them back for the Elimisha. There weren't many Story-Tellers these days, so Glacio held his position with pride, but recently, that very day in fact, Glacio had confided in him that he was aiming to become one of the Council members.

"The colony is in desperate need for strong, dependable leaders, especially since Deker lost any reputable claims when he lost his own cubs." Glacio shook his head in exasperation. It was clear that it still bothered him, even with Jamidi and her siblings being adults now. "I've seen this colony through so much, we both have, though I don't suspect you'd want to try and join me on the Council?" Glacio inquired, perking his ears towards Kuruka.

"No, I don't think so." Kuruka replied with a half-smile. "I'm happy to aide you in whatever means I can, Glacio, but I haven't a head for politics that come with leading a colony. However, if you ever should need a body guard or some matter such as that, I would be happy to assist." And it was there that he paused in his pace, turning his gaze out towards the forest. He had caught the scent of someone unfamiliar. This wasn't entirely surprising, considering they were nearing the border, but it was from within their borders that he scented it. He flicked his tail against Glacio's pelt to alert him of it and tensed, ready to attack at any sign of aggression. He jumped when Glacio's voice rang out, spooked.

"Hello, hello? Is anyone there? You've no reason to fear, just come towards the sound of my voice; these trees can be rather daunting at times." He sounded for all the world friendly, as such was his manner. Friendly until a threat was presented. Now, they just needed to see what would come of it.

- Mynsed -
Sorry for the long wait! I hope you're still interested in this RP? emotion_kirakira

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items