Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:32 pm
Her tail drug the ground as she forced her paws to trudge forward, where she was going she hadn't a clue. But something in the back of her mind told her to push forward.. She knew the roguelands wasn't the safest place in the world to be, but then again, she hadn't anywhere else to go.. She'd yearned for a place to call home for ages, somewhere she could be herself, and be a part of something bigger. Instead of sticking out like a sore thumb amongst the sands of the Rogue Lands. Her eyes winced as she looked up towards the sun barreling above her head. It wasn't an unbearably hot day, but she did wish the sands she treaded were a bit cooler on her delicate paws. The clouds were beginning to block the sun, making her send a silent thank you to the gods for their blessing. "Guess I had better find some shelter, otherwise i'm going to get drenched soon." Her tail flicked lightly as she mumbled the words aloud, the clouds didn't look menacing just yet but she could tell it was only a matter of time.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:20 pm
For being a pridelander, he didn't spend much time in the pridelands. He had gotten a taste of the world outside of his home and found himself wandering around it's outskirts mostly. Glancing towards the sky as the sunlight became obscured, he wasn't upset by this at all. He was darker in coloration so it was actually a huge relief, plus he liked the rain. He couldn't really remember the last time he had felt rain. It was on average sunny and hot ninety percent of the time.

As he padded forth he noticed a white and black figure not too far ahead. As he grew closer he noticed it was a lioness and he put on a bit of a smile as he approached, so as to not come off as hostile. He was rather large as it was, so he could be a bit intimidating. "Hello!" He called out as he grew closer.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:00 pm
The lioness jumped with a start at the sound of the voice, it wasn't so much that she was scared. So much as it was unexpected! Shocked even more so by how she could have missed him. His fur was a dark color, something she probably would have noticed among the stark contrast of the open sands. Despite her lak of sight, she tilted her head at the figure. He wasn't too far form where she stood, perhaps he'd simply snuck up behind her? He didn't seem the malicious type though, at least not from his tone of voice. His pelt perhaps, told an entirely different story.

Shrugging off the sudden encounter, and her lack of noticing it coming she turned her attention fully to the male who had spoken. "Oh! H-Hello there, you gave me quite the start!" She grinned despite her startled state and flicked her tail across the sand at her feet. "I do believe that you could have given me an even bigger shock if you'd taken just a few more steps!"  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games