DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:32 pm
smolderingskies

The medium sized rooms of the small crafter family had never been what you would call 'neat'. Organzied chaos was closer to the mark... They'd turned a large part of the their living area into what was essentially another craft space, so they could practice their art through the night from the comfort of their own home. Since she'd first starting training in the craft as a child, many rest days and evenings were passed like this; spending 'quality time' together working on seperate projects in silence from different parts of the room.

Ened set the riding straps she was working on on the table and rolled her shoulder with a heavy sigh. "You alright, Edie?" her dad asked, lifting his head from workbench across from her.
"Mmm. I think I threw my shoulder out or somethin'." she muttered, rubbing it with her other hand. She smiled widely and crossed the room towards him, rubbing her father's shoulders from behind before wrapping her arms around them and laying her head against his back. "I'm fine, papa. You don't need to worry about me. I'm more worried about you." she said, hastily trying to reassure him.

Always less of a soft touch, Reznik came up behind her and jabbed her between the shoulder blades, lifting an eyebrow dubiously when she twinged in pain.
"Mmm hmm. You sure seem fine."
"If your shoulder hurts, Edie, I think I have an idea for you..." Hinan suggested.

Which is how she ended up here...

He never mentioned she was a rider! Could she really just waltz into someone else's weyr and ask for a massage? Well, she'd already come this far.. Might as well try, she thought, knocking on the door to the woman's weyr.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:50 pm
        It was somewhat late at night, and Lilum was performing her evening stretches while Syruth watched, splayed out in the weyr, head resting on her bed. It had been an invigorating day, the type that made you want to take a cold bath and do it all over again without even sleeping, that made her skin tingle with a coolness that had nothing to do with actually being clean. The weather had been chilled, and the biting wind woke her up. Lilum slung a towel over her shoulder and approached Syruth, rubbing his eye ridge. He let out a contented rumble, also wallowing in the refreshing feeling of the day, sending loving vibes in her direction. But before she could even take a step toward the bath, a knock came at her door.

Lilum was surprised to see a younger woman standing at her door, someone she didn't recognize, which was rather rare. "Well, hello there," she crooned, leaning against the doorframe with a stupid grin. "And to what do I owe the pleasure?"

DruidTigeress

smolderingskies

Adorable Autobiographer

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:00 pm
smolderingskies

Ened stood outside the rider's door hesitantly. Half of her was hoping that no one would answer and she could go back, tell them that she'd tried, and get back to their work, pain or no. But the door did swing open, and a woman emerged, leaning against the door to greet her.

"Oh. Hi.." she said, smiling. Wow. She was.. younger than she'd expected. Should she salute? No, that seemed totally weird... Ugh. Why did she let her dads talk her into this?

That said.. She usually relished the opportunity to meet new people. And the worst case was she told her to go away and probably forgot all about her. Best case, maybe she could make a new friend.

"Oh.. My- my shoulder's been killing me." she explained, coming out of it. "My dad, Hinan, told me I should come and talk to you about it."

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games